Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #4

She's been vomiting & having the most awful nappies imaginable. She was put on thickner for the chucking, & she stopped then she got such bad, bad runs. Turns out she's lactose intolerant & for the past month I have been giving her formula that makes her sick, forcing her to keep it down with the thickner, causing her to have the runs, generally just making her sick, in pain & unhappy. I feel so so bad. I should have known something was wrong, but I didn't.

Storm honey you could not have possibly known at all, don't make yourself feel bad! Is she on lactose free stuff now? You are a great mummy to have done something about it and now she will be much happier. You are doing a fab job.

I can't help it Soph, I feel rotten. Yep she is on S26 LF & had a huge nappy blow out at 4am this morning, but it wasn't sour smelling, so maybe she is getting better. It's been so hard this week.

Oh Storm Im so sorry..please dont beat yourself up about it..youve werent to know...and look at what a marvellous job you are doing to even recognise it..i doubt i would be able to pick up on it at all. Hope the little darling is starting to feel better now. Big hugs to you

Jo

She must be, she's been playing on the floor for over an hour & there have been no more poopah's .

SORRY about my big tantrum too, I was just feeling so guilty.
    Thanks for your kind words Soph & Jo, I do feel better.

Storm you tantrum away whenever you need to..(not that i think you were lol). Its good to get it all out. Glad she seems to be on the mend though..go Angel.

Jo

Yep I hope so, she has had another nappy blow out, but again it wasn't sour, so I guess she still has some lactose in her system.

Zaccie was hysterical at Dylan's footy game today, he was jumping up & down yelling & getting really excited & clapping his hands. Dylan & some of his mates even yelled out to him from the field & Zaccie thought it was great! Ohhh he's growing up so fast!!

Awww wont be long til hes wanting to play too!!!

Jo

Oh no that's scary!! I always worry Dylan will get hurt, I think I'll be one of those mummies that run on the field, if that ever happened! LOL

Stormie i have been one of those mummys!. Sammy was always running onto the basketball courts to join the girls and couldnt understand why he couldnt do it as well lol.

Ohhhh how sweet Fletchie...did they catch up on a bit of baby gos but OMG look at your ticker!!!!!!!!! Its going so fast!!!!!!!!!

Jo

Well for me its fast lol!!!!!!..i so remember how it seems to drag on though the last tri and yeah Fletchie a whole lot easier while hes in there growing nice and fat!

Jo

Awwww Fletch, how cute hope they got to catch up on all the latest goss. Can't just have their mummies chatting all the time.

Oh Fletch I am sooooo sorry! What a wake up call! I totally forgot that that happened - it was actually Ned I think. I was in the middle of something and meant to check if he'd actually called someone. Well that was Ned for you!

Anyway tidying day today so better run....bbl girls.........

Soph/Fletch - lol at the phone calls, Maria has called my boss a number of times now at 6.30am (the phone is my alarm clock and near the cot in the mornings), at least I know Ness is awake at 5am though.

Well a mixed bag from me atm. WOOHOO is that Maria is finally sleeping through the night without breastfeeds, down at 7.30-8.30pm wakes at about 6am or whenever the sun is rising. The BOOHOO is that my Nana passed away on Saturday morning which was also my birthday, but she was 80, not well and it was quick, which is a blessing.

Hi girls!!!!! sorry I have been a stranger!

Louise I am sorry to hear about your Nanna. Congrads on 10weeks...where is the time going!.

Fletch I love your new ticker photo...wow 35weeks!!!!!!!!!.

Sorry bit of a selfish post here as I am flat chat !. Had a great weekend away at our friends holiday house. THere were six kids and Kaitlyn was just in HEAVEN!. Made me beam with pride at the way she played with all the kids - mothered our friends one year old and shared her toys with everyone. Made me really appreciate my little family . We had a ball.....walking on the beach ...bonfires and champers after the kids went to bed...strolling the markets ..lunch at the Husky pub...just nice!!!!!!!!!.

Then yesterday Kaitlyn and I caught up my Prenatal girls and bubs which was great!.

Kaitlyn is saying soooooooooo many things now...mostly "no more" hehe.

Hope all you lovely ladies and toddlers/babies are going well! Will try and catch up tonight :-)

Big hugs to you Louise,
    & woo hoo for Maria, what a good girl!!
    & woo hoo for being 10 weeks too, gee wizz where is the time going?????

Louise sorry to hear about your nan. My nan passed last year and it was such a rollercoaster of emotions because while she had had breast cancer and dementia, it just affects the family in so many different ways. Hugs to you! Yay for Maria sleeping through the night and cutting breastfeeds though..wtg...can she have a little whisper in Sammys ear???!!!!! Happy Birthday for Sunday..hope u get to celebrate maybe at a later stage...and whoohooo for being 10 weeks already!!

Cass your weekend sounds gorgeous. It must be lovely getting away. No wonder Kaitlyn loved it with all those little kiddies to play with!

Hows Angel Storm..still improving???

Wow Fletchie..35 weeks already!!! Yay..you all ready now??

Soph what are you and your little uns up to today?

We are home today..Sammy has been running around like a maddy with his dorothy tail on singing and jumping (is it still jumping when their feet dont leave the ground hehe). His latest thing is ring a ring a rosie..it sounds so cute then he falls to the ground..the girls taught him.awwwwwwwwww

Well hope u all having a lovely day.

Jo

Awww Fletchie...sounds like your body is doing great things though..hopefully will make it easier for you when labour hits..whenever that is. A sleep sounds like a great idea..rest while you can!

Jo

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast