Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #4

Default Babies Born July - September 2005 #4

This thread is for parents who's babies were born in July to September 2005.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Your previous thread can be found - HERE

Hello Fletchie...look at your ticker!!!! Sammys doing so much better..thanks for asking!

Thanks Lea its one we will definately remember thats for sure. Cant believe how big your Em is getting!

Jo

I know. I don't think I'm ready for this first birthday.

I spent the whole day the other week convincing myself that it was no big deal and it would be just like any other day...

Yea right lol!!!

Awww no way....ive found it so emotional 4 times now lol! Enjoy it though..it only happens once.

Jo

I can't wait until Ned's first birthday!

Ok sorry guys I get lost everytime a new thread starts because I can't scroll down to the last messages.

Heaps more babies to arrive soon....wow Fletch not long for you. When is Rae due?

Jo - Hope Sammy is 100% now.

Louise - It's so hard not to stress after you've had a m/c. You just have to chug along though. Do you have an ob or are you going public? I had an ob with Lucie (which was after the m/c) and whenever I was stressed he would let me come in for a scan to check things out (he had one of those lovely internal ones in his rooms). Maybe worth it just to put your mind at ease? I'm sure gigi is growing as he/she should though. Thinking of you.

Hello everyone else!

DH on hols for another week and then next week is only 3 days or something with Anzac day etc. Have friends up from Sydney next week which will be nice.

OK gotta get ready to go to the post office.

Morning lAdies!

Jo I am so glad to hear Sammy is doing well.

Louise how are you feeling ?....keep growing that little bubba of yours!.

Fletch I cant believe you are 31wks already arghhh man that has gone so fast!.

Soph I cant believe we are talking about Neds first Bday ...man is he growing up fast or what!. Are you still BF?..how long until the solids start? So exciting when they start solids!. Although I think for you and I with Kaitlyn and Lucie being FF babies it was probably more exciting ...if you are boobie fed I guess you can start solids later cant you? Oh I have no idea hehehe...hoping I will need to know that next time though!

Kaitlyn is down having her morning nap ...already got a heap done around the house and have quiet a few things to do at the shops when she wakes up. Although I never make a 100% commitment to getting them all done...toddlers hey !.

Yesterday DH had a mega hangover so we pretty much just let him sleep in and Kaitlyn and I played around the house. We spent about 1/2hour playing with her dollhouse...mostly putting the little people so sleep ...rock rock "shhhh" rock rock. She is at the best age now as she is starting to enjoy really playing with me . I still try and give her some time for playing on her own but it is so hard when I dont see her most the week! I just want to play with her all the time. Probably why I am usually cleaning or cooking until 830pm every night! Just dont want to stop playing!.

Wow it's quite in here! My computer died, and I had to took it fixed (it was just clogged with dust lol - what a filthy house ) and I've only missed 1 post!!!!!!!!!!!

Cass - Ned has sllloooooooooowwwwwlllly started solids. Not to keen atm. Think he's going to be just like Lucie and want finger foods instead of spoon stuff, oh joy! And yeap, still BF. Funny though, the little monkey will only ever bf when he is tired and bf to sleep, not ever when he wakes. Just like Lucie too, it's his way or no way! Sound so much fun playing with the dolls house. You need another bub heheeheheehehe

ok, gotta catch up on net stuff.........

Man Soph you are not wrong....like a ghost town in here hehe. So glad you are stil BF ..how fantastic! gives me hope for next time :-)

Yes....need another one I think!. Funny how you feel so busy and overwhelmed with one ..then slowly you adjust and love it and seems so quiet and easy with just one :-)...want three...cant wait to be run off my feet more ..plus children are the best diet in the world..especially at this age!.

Well....nothing to report here!

Soph thats so brilliant you are still breastfeeding...thats a fantastic achievement. Glad your puter is fixed now!

Cass they are such busy little ones arent they..they sure keep you moving.

Sorry havent really much to say other than flat out. Trying to finish a major assignment..and have my Dads wedding here at my house on Saturday..everything arrives for it tomorrow so looking forward to decorating then. My brother and his girlfriend arrive Friday and the kids are still on school hols so busy busy here. Sammy has the most divine little tux for it...will put pics on my site first chance i get.

Jo

Cass - I reckon BF is an even better weight loss friend. I've been eating utter rubbish the last few months and suddenly I can fit into the jeans I was wearing over 9 years ago when I met DH

Jo - Oooooh a tux, how cute! Good luck with the assignment and setting everything up. I love a good wedding!

Saw speech therapist today and we confirmed basically what we already know 1) Lucie is ahead on comprehension front and 2) behind on speaking. Anyway we have a few things to try. The little monkey has come out with 3 words in the spate of 30 mins tonight though mum, dad and of all things rice (yes we had it for dinner). DH thought it was hilarious given we'd earlier had a big arguement about it - ie me being concerned and him saying 'she'll get there in her own time'

Oh Soph I am so glad that Lucie is Aok speach wise...what a cheeky thing to wait until AFTER the appt to start chatting away !. Yay on the fitting into old jeans...that is great!. I also now fit into the jeans I was wearing before my wedding !and let face it we are always at our slimest on our wedding day!.

Jo I cant wait to see the photos of Sammy in his tux!

worked today ...so nothing to report as I was not playing with my princess.

well off to bed ..prison break is about to start hehe.

Soph - yay on Lucies speech, kids always hold out to after an appointment don't they, like maria will always get sick the afternoon after a Paed appointment.

Cass - so is TTC#2 on the cards soon?

Jo - Sammy is going to be so cute in a tux, I had my nephew at 18 mths as a pageboy at my wedding and he was sooo cute.

Well my ms is starting to ease and DH thinks my stomach has grown a little. Tonight we went out to dinner at a chinese restuarant near home and Maria was just a little naughty but very cute. We had whole snapper steamed with herbs and vegetables, plus rice. Well Maria wanted to serve herself, she loves fish, people at other tables were watching her and laughing she ate so well, even brocolli (which she thinks are a treat). And now Dh has just given me my 4th dark chocolate tim tam to eat, I cannot belive we have polished of a packet together this evening, we are so bad.

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Louise! Sounds like a lovely evening...mmmmm TTC number 2# I dont think it will be to far away ..I hope!. Anyone else in our MG announced new bubbas yet? I bet they are all not to far away.

Well I have today off (Yay) a couple of appts to go to so Kaitlyn is still at daycare as I cant take her but I will pick her up early. So just running around getting dinner in the SC and about to do the floors before I leave.

Hiya to everyone else...Storm are you about?. Hope everyone is well.

Hello, remember me? My computer died.......
    Catch up soon. so much reading to do!!

Cass - I don't hink so re anyone else in MG being pregnant except Eleanna, Rebecca is very clucky though.

Storm - great to hear from you.

Well I think I want to wean maria, it is getting too painful to breastfeed anymore. So how do I go about it? Help needed.

Oh wow Louise, huge congratulations!!!!!!

Storm - how can Angel be nearly 4 months, it feels like she was only born last week.

I know & she is a big faty too! She is already in the same size nappies as Zac!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast