Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005

V, I'll email the details lovely!

Hello lovely ladies.

Im getting a bit lost lol..so bear with me...i might be a bit slow.

Soph pooey to your MCHN. I havent seen your post but I will take a look in just a minute. You are feeding your baby with the best milk in the world. Milk made especially for Neddy. I hope the Paed can try and give you some answers. Please dont lose confidence in yourself. Thinking of you.

Storm I hope you are having fun with the two littlies and Dh being back at work. Hope to hear more about little Angel.

Awww Louise..you are so not the worst mother in the world. Accidents happen...its natural to feel guilty though...i banged Sammy into the car door the other day..thankfully there is no bruise but these things sometimes happen. The swimming lessons sound like so much fun!

Hi Vanita...sounds busy at your place.

Hi Rach....mmmm ...so what is an itti bitti???

Bec have a lovely trip..and little britain..wow...what a brilliant show to go see...im so jealous have fun!!!

Whooohooo on the walking Indah Trace..how sweet. Enjoy your Red Rooster!!!

Kate you are a legend for going back to work. Its so great your Mum and Dad can help out. Bet they will love having the special time with your babies. I hope the Take a break people have answered the phone by now lol....sounds like fun for Kelse.

Wow Cass 20 mins..its hard to know how they keep going sometimes isnt it when they are showing such tired signs. Hope she has a better day tomorrow. Sammy will sometimes drop sleeps during the day too...i dont like it a bit ..hes too little lol!!! The first aid course sounds like a great idea...ive been meaning to do a refresher for a while now.

Deb yay on moving into your house. What fun. It sounds like Al is enjoying day care.

Hi Brookey. How is the gorgeous Maya?? Wedding dramas....i hear you! When we got married we had halves of our parents coming. My parents had just separated as had Darrens so we had my mum come and darrens dad...it was a disaster! We stumbled through the day and were glad to have not made too much of a fuss. We are thinking of renewing our vows next year as its 10 years and doing it more the way we want to and hopefully have everyone we want to come.

Hello everyone else.

Sammy had toddler gym today. He loved the first half an hour excitedly playing on everything but by the second half he was so tired and sooky and just wanted to snuggle up to me and feed lol..funny boy. Its taken it out of him getting back into the school routine and with all activities starting again...hopefully next week will be better. Its so hot here today. We are taking the kids to the drive in tonight...we are watching holiday after flushed away...anyone seen it???? Ive been waiting to see it for ages.

Well hope its a lovely weekend for you all

Jo

Rach Thanks beautiful.
    Me I am a nurse, and I work 3 night shifts a week mon- thurs 9pm- 730 am My DH is a fireman who works shiftwork as well.

Soph I hope you get some answers soon, Dion is just starting to put on weight, as he is a severe asthmatic, and was not coping without meds. There is a natural - herbal appetite stimulant at the chemist I have had to use - maybe something to try???

We had our MHN visit today, and DIon is over 11 kg WOOHOO!!!!!! Rianna did well at her 3 yr old check, except the vision test from far away, so need to take her to an optometrist soon ( probably nothing though)

Kitten its awful isnt it when they hurt themselves, dont feel guilty though ( my july girls will cack themselves laughing to hear me say that I have the worst case of mother guilt LOL) You didnt mean it and Im sure she knows that. Is she OK now???

Tracey hope you enjoyed teh red rooster. LOL at Indah taking daddys beer, Dion too would drink or spill it

Jo, my mum took the girls to see it and she said it was fab, like shrek had jokes the kids didnt get, and some they did.

Ohhhh girls so lost!.

Trace Indah sounds so cute taking DH his beer ..hehehe...lucky she did not try a sip !.

Louise dont feel like a bad mummy at all...these things happen. She has long forgotten about it I am sure!

Soph I am glad you are being strong ..dont listen to that darned nurse ..you are Neds Mum and you do know best!.

Hiya Storm , I hope you are not missing your DH to much now he is back at work. I hope your milk is free flowing to !

Good Luck going back to work Kate...I think that amount of time will be ok . Long enough to give you some brain action but not miss the kids to much.I have been working 4days a week since Kaitlyn was 11months and it is just to much ..but that is life!. Lucky DH is home with her one day so she is only in daycare 3days a week.

Ohhhh gotta run ......sorry girls try and catch up again later. We are off to see RAGGS tomorrow at the RSL ..very exciting hehe

Hi everyone!

(Sorry I'm using your log-in names, but not sure of everyone's names just yet)

Mummy2Kaitlin - hope you've shaken off that cold. Shame they couldn't get Kaitlin down a bit longer at child care. Is she there everyday? Must be hot for the kids to be sleeping there at the moment. We have freezing weather here now, so even though they all sleep in prams outside here, they are rugged up so well they usually sleep beautifully. Congrats on sellingsome items on eBay! I would like to do the same thing, its just a matter of getting started.

Vanita - great to hear Dion passed his MCHN check up and he's so big now. Good going! I will remember your wedding day as it falls on the same day as my birthday (22/4). ps I promise to stay away from the bike for the rest of the preg.

Hi Jo - good to hear news about Sammy again! Sounds like Toddler gym might be a bit long for him. He did well to be active and attentive for 30 mins. Hope you enjoy the drive ins.

Storm - new bubby in the house? Hope its all going well. We see tanties over here quite a bit. Funny thing is, Al doesn't do tanties at day care! Saves them up for us - cheeky bugger, makes me take them a lot less seriously.

Rach - hope Viv enjoys the comp - that is the main thing! Dare I ask what's an itti bitti? Nappy talk?

kitten2B - ouch Maria! Doh!

Hi Tracey - yay for Indah walking AND carrying a beer. Al wouldn't drink it, but would intentionally tip it out. He loves emptying cups- its his thing. Maybe he just likes seeing me come after him with the paper towels and a 'oh no, what happened!' ! BTW have tried out your peanut sauce recipe a couple of times - in fact we had it with some fish last night, and its a winner! Thanks

Soph - sorry to hear your babe has been sick, makes things challenging. Might be worth doing what one of the girsl suggested and seeing if you can find a more sympathetic MCHN. all the best at the paed.

Bec- are you planning a BB meetup in Sydney? Good idea. I hope you enjoy your trip away.

Kate - sounds like Kelse is going to be very busy soon, with swimming and child care and being with your folks. Great to hear things are well with you and you have some work from next week already! Try and find some time for YOU in there somewhere as well!

Brooke - Dan Dan Dan! Big hugs Brooke. I know how you must be feeling. Might be good to have a bit of a break from thinking about the wedding for a space of time and re-visit it again in a couple of weeks.

Hi everyone else. I think 30 mins is enough for one post! phew!!

Thanks Kate hehe

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Rach- Oh I would have loved to have come to Viv's skating but we are flat out with getting ready to go away Maybe after we get back. Yep super excited, very muc looking forward to LBL. We took Jonah up there when he was 6 months and that was slightly hellish, hoping now he's older and likes to look out the winder, that that will keep him occupied. We have a portable DVD player so we're going to take that and some of his DVDs with us. He played up when we went to Anglesea with Tam and Alan, so I really don't know how he's going to be. We are stopping in Albury on the way up and on the way back (maybe) so that will break the trip a bit as well as stopping every few hours. Wish us luck though I think we're going to need it, lol.

Soph- I agree, poo to your MCHN. I'm sure your way of thinking is correct, and the paed will know more than her, so pffffffffft to her, I bet she doesn't know what she's talking about. So sorry to hear that he was a sick bubba though

Louise- Ooooooh, don't feel like a bad mummy, that's not the case at all. Accidents happen all the time. Jonah is a great and tall lump and I've lost count on how many times I've bumped his head putting him into the car. He can climb up into his own seat now so I think I might have to stop before I cause him a long term injury, lol.

Storm- Good on you for getting some odd jobs done, ahhhhhh don't you love tanties??

Jo- Awwww thanks. We are looking forward to it, definitely can't wait to see LBL. They have a DVD that you can get of it if you didn't know. We haven't got it yet because we want to see it first, but we've got all of the series, we just bought 3 the other day but haven't watched it yet, seen it when it was on t.v though. I hope they don't do the "bitty" guy though, he makes me sick, pmsl. I do love Vicky though, hilarious. Hope you had fun at the drive in.

Vanita- Wooooooohooooooo, I knew Dion looked bigger. Hooray for your little man, there's no stopping him now. Ooooh at Rianna, I hope she doesn't need glasses, although there's nothing wrong with glasses, lol. She'd look super cute though. Ben's whole family wears glasses, Ben is practically blind without his. I'm supposed to wear some too but don't, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I know I'm naughty, but I need to get new ones because I hate the ones that I have.

Deb- Yep planning a meet so that will be great. The only person I will have met IRL before will be Fletch, so will be nice to meet lots of other girls. When will you be hitting our shores again? Glad to hear you will be staying away from the bike from now on, me thinks that's a good idea.

well Rianna has just had her first ballet lesson, and OMG how cute was she.... she did really well and followed most of the instructions, extra gorgeous

Good girl Rianna!

Hi Bec - no plans at the moment to come over. We were intending to in Jan but house-hunting took priority, and now we're moving. I hope by Octboer we can come down again.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I have an arvo off today to have lunch and see a film with a gf. Can't wait. Don't even care what we eat or see. :-)

Vanita - how cute I love little girls learning ballet, I suppose because I never got to do it but really wanted to (small town).

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, we had brunch and swimming at a friends house today and boy am I full. Maria loved the pool and was in for ages. Hopefully she will sleep very well tonight.

Hee hee Sorry everyone this is just a quicky (Glad you like the peanut sauce Deb!)
    The Beer Indah carried was not opened or it would be all down her front!!

But (bragging Mummy here) she was eating dinner & looked at me concerned & basically said Poo's to me so I took her out of her highchair & put her on her potty where she did a big poo & was so proud (of course we made a big deal) But she kept pointing to it clapping & saying Poo's potty. Poo's potty! Woukdnt it be lovely to have her out of nappies before Digger arrives!!!
    She sits on her potty after the bath every day & generally does a wee, but this time she actually siad she wanted to do a poo!!!

Off to meet DH's mate & wife they are expecting thier first & so we are doing lunch @ an Indonesian restuarant tomorrow in hawthorn!!!

Been busy as basketball is back on, but i'm having a sicky on monday woo hoo!!!

Ok night night everyone sleep tight!!!!

Kate, I am not even going to attempt to compete with you LOL Sorry Kels swimming instructor was a nong ( most instructors dont dunk on the first lesson- they let the child get comfortable first - maybe complain or get a diff instructor??)

Brooke, Dion will only sit on the toilet if he still has his nappy on ( maybe worried his woodle will float away ?? LOL)

Rach, thanks for inviting us, the girls loved meeting viv and watching the skating, bumma we missed viv's skate, but at least got to see her presented her medal ( girls very impressed- they asked if it was like an olympic medal LOL)

Bec - you are a dag, thanks for the cake hon. I went for a 9 km walk with my sis when I got home to try stop that dinner sitting on my butt.

Tracey WOOHOO for the poo's shes a very clever miss. ( Rianna has only just figgered out poos' and she's 3 1/2 )

Deb,hope you had a good movie and eats ( no matter what they were LOL)

Kitten, I love it when we go swimming, and everyones tuckered out and zzzzzzz easily

Hay, love to you all. thinking of you and wishing you the best

Oh Lord... I had no idea about Hayseed!!!

Please Kate pass on my thoughts, I am so so sorry for her, her hubby & Pup.

Sorry really upset now, I just didnt know......

:hugs: I didnt know either. Thinking of you Hay.

Jo

Oh Hayseed, thinking of you too.

Well done on all those doing presonals to everyone - will get ther I promise. V tired - Lucie up most of the night with a temp and Ned is being a rascal and woke at 5am too BBL to catch up - promise!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Just popping in to say a quick hello and goodbye. We are leaving tomorrow and I don't think I will get another chance to get on, so I might not be around until the 17th. Take care everyone and see you when I get back.

P.S. Vanita, hehehehehehe, no worries

HI girls

Bec - looking forward to meeting you IRL at the meet!!!

Trace - Woooo hoooo for Indah - what a clever little chook

Hayseed - So sorry sweety. Thinking of you heaps and sending you huge hugs.

Well we had a good weekend. Took Ella to Fairfield City Farm - she had a ball!!! Ella's very interested in animals right now and knows many animal words and sounds so it was a great place to take her. She even walked around in the animal nursery with lambs, kids and chicks. So cute Looking forward to taking her to the aquarium next, then we might brave the zoo!

Maybe the Sydney girls could brave the Zoo as a meet up one day, I can get passes from work occasionally.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast