Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2004

Default Babies Born June 2004

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in June 2004.

Please leave your details in the same format as those below and your moderator of this forum will get them added for you.

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

June '04

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)

__________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Lulu2
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 12 June 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Mitchell Patrick
    Baby's Website: Getting around to it!
    Health Concerns: Terrible sleeper!
    Notes:

Forum Name: Christy
    State: Queensland
    Baby's DOB: 17th, June 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Matilda Lee Janssen
    Baby's Website: http://members.optusnet.com.au/janssen97
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) reflux
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) born 17 days late, 20 hours labour, emergency c-section

Forum Name: Kelly2202
    State: Western Australia
    Baby's DOB: 18th June, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl Girl
    Baby Name(s): Asha Susan Noelene
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/k/kelyanbaby/
    Health Concerns: None at the moment
    Notes: Elective c-section, large age gap, working Mum!

Forum Name: Marisa Man
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 18/06/04
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Kayne Stuart
    Baby's Website: slack have not done - maybe cos I don't know how!
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Kayne has 3 older siblings. Sarah 14 Emily 12 and stepson Luke 14

Ok this is going to take some getting used too!!! I hope there are a few of us around

Wow I haven't psoted for ages but now maybe I can keep up. Life has been hectic as always and with so many things going on, computer time has been cut down.

Emma is doing dancing and tee ball.

Jack is doing sport after school and tee ball.

Asha is doing life (LOL) and kindergym.

I am still working 3 days a week although there is only 3 weeks to go til holidays (YAY).

Mum has had some big changes in her life so I have been helping her get over those and making sure she is okay.

Ryan has had a hard time over the last few weeks, with Uni exams and work being a pain in the butt.

I am so totally over life right now I could quite easily go to bed and stay there for a week or two!!!

Better go, Asha needs to go to bed and she stilll isn't that great on doing it herself. She won't be n her cot for much longer either Christy, she has worked out how to climb up the outside and so now she can do that I guess it won't be long and she will be climbing out all the time. Matress on the floor I guess and then finding the money to get Jack a new bed so Asha can have his old one.

Cheers

Aww I hope you girls don't mind if I barge in now and again. I am going to miss having you in my thread

LOL at Asha doing life Kelly

Love

LOL at catching up kelly!! Its good to see you in here

ATM Matilda is asleep, I've done two loads of washing & I've got to start organising for my trip to Melbourne on Sat.... whew...maybe I'll have a sleep first.

Kathryn come by anytime I'll pop in on you too...

Very scary morning.... I took Matilda to the park as she was running around like crazy in the house & I was out of coffee so I thought I'd grab one next door to the park & she could run wild. Before she was even out of the pram her eye went a bit red & weepy, I thought maybe dust and just let her go...within 5 minutes she was still running around like mad and her eye was swollen shut! So I rushed her straight to the Dr's without phoning or anything & by the time we got to see the Dr it had settled. ](*,) But luckily the receptionist is the Dr's daughter & she told him what it looked like when we got there. He thinks its an allergic reaction to some pollen or something that went straight into her eye, her face is all red around her eye and it looks like she's been hit in the eye wiht a cricket ball... so he sent me home to throw her in the bath to make sure no more pollen or any allergens is on her & dose her up with phenergen because its an antihisitimine. Ah well....live & learn...

Christy that must have been scary. I went through the same thing when Asha woke up with her eye swollen shut and I took her to the hospital. She ended up being admitted for 36 hours with IV antibiotics. It is so not fun. A few days before I took her to the hospital, her eye seemed to swell up and then go away and I just thought that she was getting conjunctivitis and honestly thought that when I went to the hospital they would give me some ointment or drops for conjuntivitis and send us home.

Keep an eye on her (no pun intended!!!) and if it happens again or you aren't happy with it please take her back to the doctors or to the hospital. The doctors told me that I was lucky to take Asha in when I did as if it gets to bad you can spend a week in hospital on antibiotics!

Hope Matilda is feeling better and that it is just a reaction to pollen.

Asha is still sleeping after kindergym this morning so she has been asleep for 90 minutes now so I expect her to wake up very soon. I should really be doing the dishes from dinner last night but thought I would hop on and see what was happening. I am waiting for a phone call from a friend who is having a c/s today to tell me that her gorgeous little girl has arrived and that they are now a family of 6!! I can't wait to see her. I am planning on visiting her on Sunday afternoon and having a hold of a new baby again.

Asha is 17 months old today and I can't blieve that the time has gone so quickly, it really doesn't seem like long ago that I had a newborn in the house. I am thinking about having another baby but need to speak to Ryan first I guess LOL. If we do decide to have another one then we won't start TTC until later next year so I can ge a full years work in and pay off some debts and get our new car first. I am hoping to get a new car in June or July next year but we will have to wait and see what happens first I guess. I would like to trade in my current car but I think that Ryan will want my old car and then we will get a new one but we will have to see how the finances go first I guess.

Speakign of finances I need to ring Payroll as I was supposed to go up another step at work in October and I haven't and I want to find out why not. It means a little more money each week and although it is not much it all helps.

Well I had better get on and do these jobs while Asha is asleep and I can get them done in peace and quiet and not have her at my feet shouting up at me!!!

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheers

Ok I am going to have to make sure that I keep posting so that we don't slip on to the second page again!!! I couldn't keep up with the old buddies post but now we are so quiet in here. Wouldn't babies in 1/4 years be okay? So Jan to Mar, Apr to June, July to Sep & Sep to Dec? Then it wouldn't be as busy would it? Hmmm still thinking about it!

Hope all is well with you Christy & Matilda.

Asha is not well, she is teething, 5 teeth at once and I think she might have Hand, Foot & Mouth or Chicken Pox ... off work tomorrow so I can take her to the doctors, not that it is a good week to do so, we have an excursion on Wednesday that needs finalising!!! Oh well will have to see how we go at the doctors tomorrow. Fingers crossed it is just her teeth and she will be able to go back to day care on Tuesday.

Enjoy your week

Cheers

Awww Kelly I hope Asha feels better soon, poor thing!

Christy - Omg at what happened with matilda that would have freaked me out as well. I hope her eye is better this morning.

Love

oh Kelly 5 teeth!! yuck...

Matilda's eye never even went red again :-k weird. But she's teething too atm, she won't even let us look in her mouth without a HUGE fight so I'm pretty sure thats what all the screaming overnight was about, either that or multiple nightmares...

Well I'm so tired after the big weekend in Melbourne & working today, now I've gotta go & pick Matilda up but I thought I'd have a little BB time to myself first

OMG I forgot to post, Matilda did 2 more poos on the toilet!! So 3 in total so far!!! We missed tonights because it happened before the bath for once, but we still gave her the minute on the toilet after her bath anyway just for consistency sake...

Great job Matilda!!!

well no H, F & M or Chicken Pox just a virus ... stupid damn things!!! So we are back to day care and work tomorrow but they should have fun because she won't eat anything as her gums are so sore. She screams when I get the curash gel out ... she managed to get hold of it yesterday and got the top off and put it in her mouth so no she definately hates it!! Her other new trick is to pull out a chair from the dining room table, climb up on it and then on to the table! Oh the joys of my life.

Well it is that time of day again where I have to think about dinner. We are having porl cutlets tonight which are the size of our dinner plates so I have to cook them in two sittings. Will get the kids done now and do mine and Ryan's when he gets home from his pain in the bum job which is depressing him no end.

Cheers

opps slacking over to the second page again!! LOL

Well yesterday was a big day of trying the big girl mattress (yet to find a bed) and after 30 minutes of continuously trying to get her to lay down she climbed into her cot & went to sleep... so last night we were trying the mattress again & after 20 minutes she climbed into her cot again. So she like sleeping in her cot, but the minute she wakes up, she's straight out & running around...unfortunately with Matilda's history it means that it could be 4am or 2am or whenever she thinks she's woken up #-o luckily this morning it was only 5am but by the time I knew what was going on, she was well & truely awake....I guess this is life until we get on top of it

Christy, sounds like fun at your place. Asha can't get out of her cot thank goodness as she wakes early at about 5am but we often just leave her there to talk to herself, well at least until I am awake enough to get her.

I am so exhausted, I think it will be bed time very soon. We had our class excursion today, 33 degrees today as well!!! We went to the Perth Zoo with our class and they did us proud! We had a lesson with one of the Zoo education officers and our kids knew all about camoflage (sp?? I know it is wrong but can't work it out tonight!) and the difference between a Cheetah and a Leopard, they knew what a Cassowary was and they answered the questions really well. I teach some kids who are form low socioeconomic families and soem of them have never been on a bus let alone go to the zoo and I had a coupld of kids like that in my group. They had never been to the zoo and the looks on their faces as they discovered what was in each exhibit was priceless. One of the girls who hadn't been to the zoo before found the reticulated python and it is HUGE. She looked at it and then ran to me and grabbed my hand and dragged me to the exhibit saying Mrs Miller come her, look at that. She talked no stop all day about the animals that she saw and while for most kids it is not a big thing to talk all day, this child is a selective mute! She brought tears to my eyes as I watched her enjoying every single thing at the zoo. So that has made my day worth while ... all the stinking flies, the sweaty hugs, the tiredness and all the dramas ... so worth it all and I look forward to doing it all again next year! Although maybe not the zoo!!!!

I am off to bed ...

Cheers

What a beautiful things seeing that little girl open up like that!! I hope you get some rest! It was playgroup this morning so I'm absolutely smashed...

Well...have had a really bad sleep day yesterday. It took me 2 hours to get Matilda to have her daytime nap. She just wanted to play jumping in & out of the cot, so today we are taking the cot out of her room...I'm so scared!!! I got so attached to the cot LOL... ah well... we are actually taking everything out of her room bar the mattress on the ground & the wardrobe. I've decided we are just extending the boundaries, so instead of cot we have room now... It also took 1 1/2 hours to get her to bed last night.... devestating because she woke up at 5.20am!! We will get there...

hello...hello....echo LOL!!!

Things have been going crazy over here & I can only imagine you are just as busy! I hope everything is going well for you all

Nobody to talk to Christy? Me neither this makes me very sad! I do think people must be flat out with xmas and Dec may have caught up with them. I am pertty organised in the santa way but have loads of other xmas pres to get. Oh well not too many sleeps left. We are winding down our ebay stuff so we have a break over xmas. When do you fly to the US? Hope Matilda is sleeping ok and the bed situation is worked out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast