Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Babies Born June 2004

LOL yep its getting so quiet, although I check everyday LOL! I'll come & visit your thread too

I know Michelle and Pee would love visitors too, not that we don't love talking to each other but it's lovely to have lots of friendsLOL

Christy

I am so sorry that I have been MIA but it really is the silly season here. Not long and I will be on holidays and able to post more often.

End of year concert at school today ... talk about something being a PITA!!! Still once I get through today I am just about there. then I have Jack at a birthday party this afternoon which I have to pick him up early from to bring him home to get redy for end of year mass tonight at 6.45. That will go for about an hour or so then home to get ready for the last day of school. Em & Jack finish Wednesday and so do I technically! Then Friday is Emma's birthday and I am taking her and two friends to the movies but I have no idea which movie yet as the nw movie aren't released until Thursday! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Roll on Christmas. Asha has a Christmas party at day care next Monday so I need to wrap her present for that ... better do that now! She is well and has just gotten another tooth down the bottom so she now has 4 top and 4 bottom front teeth and 2 upper molars! She talks non stop and is always on the move. She climbs everything, including the chairs and then on to the dining room table. She fell off my desk the other day because I hadn't put my chair far enough away from the desk and she tried to get back down but it didn't work! She got on the dining room table last week and got a permament marker that was on the table, got the lid off and drew all over her arm and all over her Daddy's good white t-shirt!!! So now we keep nothing on the table!

Better go it is 6.40 and I need to get the kids up to get them ready for school. Have a great day and I will be back later this week to psot more on the life of Asha (it is such a funny bloody story!!!)

Cheers

Wow Kelly you are super busy, could understand why you aren't around. Gee your school term ends early our kids are at school until the 21st this year. I feel for the teachers cos doesn't leave them much time to organise their xmas. Hope everything goes smoothly for you!

I will have to spend more time crusing this forum LOL So I can visit others.

Wow Kelly life has gone fast forward this month, hasn't it? I actually am putting Matilda in an extra day at day care next week so I can get some stuff done! It will be the week before we go to America so it will be necessary to have some time to get stuff done.

Christy I bet you are getting exicted about your trip, although I know Matilda prob isn't lol. the extra day care sounds like a great plan.

We are so quiet ... just you and me Christy I guess and you are off the to States soon, if you haven't left already which leaves me here on my own!!

Asha is having some bad reactions to mossie bites lately I am a bit worried but we are off to the doctors on Thursday for her Chicken Pox immunisations, which I am still not sure about. There are too many unknowns I think, I may just change my mind again before then and get the doctor to write me a letter to send to Centrelink. I worry that if I give her the injection, she will contract chicken pox later and then be permanently affected by it.

Anyway the kids are all awake (the time they can sleep in they don't and when I need thme to get up and moving they are all too tired!!) so I should get some breakfast for them and get sorted for today. Asha is going to day care and then we are cleaning the kids rooms. Yay just how I love to spend the day.

Christy enjoy your holiday, if I haven't missed you already and if I have I am sorry!!!

Cheers

Hey there Kelly! Sorry I've been a bit AWOL. Matilda's been pretty sick this last week, she had high temps & it turned out to be Roseola which is like mumps, now just an hour ago the GP called saying there were abnormal wee results & he wants more wee (we leave Wed) to rule out renal reflux!!

I know Emma had it & I'm hoping things are okay, but we are going to try & get a sample this arvo & hope that the wee was contaminated some other way... she had diarrhoea at the time of the sample so it could have gotten in somehow, even though I was careful...

So... he's giving me a script for antibiotics & when he gets the result he will fax it to me in the US...yuck

We leave Wed, but I will be back online from Friday to check in regularly

Well Asha didn't end up going to Day care. Her eyelid was swollen and red again so off to the hospital we went. She now has antibiotics to take to see ifwe can get rid of the infection without having to go to hospital. She had this earlier this year and it is the same eye too. Fingers crossed we don't end up in hospital with another drip in!

Nothing has been done today. I feel so bad, the dishes need to be done but I wil do them once Asha has woken up properly so that she can play with Jack and then I can get them done. I have just got no energy today and I have been feeling tired for such a long time now ... about 2 weeks! Oh well I am sure it will all go away once Christmas has been and gone.

Better go Asha has been asleep for too long already, much more and she won't sleep tonight.

Cheers

oh no kelly! Sounds like our little girls are giving us a run for it atm! I hope she doesn't need a drip & in hospital! We have had to go & run more tests yesterday arvo & the poor sausages arm looks like a bloody pin cushion!

Sorry to hear that Matilda has been so sick. I hope things calm down for you soon (like today!!!).

The good news here is that the antibiotics seemed to have worked! Her eye has gone down and there is no redness anymore. It has also had the added bonus of clearing up her green runny nose a bit. I am more than sure that the nose is just the effects of her bottom molar coming through.

Still shopping to be doen but it is not happening today. Have to rewrite my list tonight as I know that I have missed some presents out somewhere. The joys of people giving me money and saying will you get something for the kids ... I always forget someone. Still need to get Ryan a present, but he may just have to wait until after Christmas tog et what I want to get him.

Better go today is Jack's room cleaning day and we want to go through all the toys and chuck out what is broken or not used anymore.

Cheers

How is her eye now kelly? Matilda's going okay, still no results from her tests yet but that is good. Hopefully its all good. She's going well on these antibiotics, so I'll keep going until I hear different.

She did really well on the flights, the first one from Brissy to Auckland was a bit atrocious, only because it was delayed so by the time we got on the plane she was overtired & cranky, but from Auckland to LA she slept for the first 7 hours which was fantastic & then had another 30 minute nap right as we were landing, so she was great. She's settled into 2 naps a day here I think just catching up, so I hope she stays sleeping so well. Last night was 7.30pm - 6.30am which is better than she does at home!

I had a post already to go and it disappeared.

Glad to hear the flight went well. It was the thing I was the most nervous about when we flew to the UK and my kids were older than Matilda is!!!

Asha's eye has returned to normal! She is doing really well at the moment and *touch wood* everyone is healthy.

I am lookign forward to tomorrow when I can sit and watch the kids faces as they unwrap their pressies and then spend the day with my family. Speaking of presents I still have more to buy. I need to get Ryan's present and I have to get the stocking fillers for the kids. I am not looking forward to going to the shops today but I am hoping my Mum will look after the kid while I go.

Well kids are starting to wake up so better get going and start the day. Need to wake Ryan up as he has to work today, so I am home alone on Christmas eve with the kids but that is okay.

Enjoy your Christmas Christy and I hope that you, Pete & Matlida have a great day and that Santa spoils you rotten!

Cheers

Just a reminder girls that from tomorrow this forum will be locked and you will now be able to post in the Babies Born January - June 2004 Thread

Love

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12