Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in June 2006 #17

Well, that's all the convincing I needed to change my ticker photo to another one that I was tossing up with. I liked the current one cos it has the HAB and is one of the only ones I have taken by someone else of me and Oscar! Anyway, the one I'll change it to has a very cute camping Oscar in it...BRB

Awww that's a shame... can't you lighten it instead?

The photo was taken with the shadows of the trees falling over us, so whilst it doesn't look dark when I look at it on my screen, it may just not work as a small pic in a ticker Oh, well, here's the new one...did it work?

hey girlies. im going to have to do the 20sec brainstorming thing, things got a little worse this arvo...

I like the pic IK, as i alreaydy know what you look like, its not too bad :P

IK - can't see new photo but the old one is sweet.

I finally worked out thanks to Simone, how to do my ticker!!! YAH. I also tried to put photo there but it didn't work, not sure what I am doing wrong!!!!! I have started my homepage, so you will see some old and new photos of my little cherub. I will put some of Chelsea on there when I get more time. She has been out all day with her nana, so I am enjoying the sunshine. Took Marley out in the back garden and she felt grass for the first time - not sure she liked it though. The dog and the trees were more interesting!!!

I think Friday is the big day of the G20 protest (I think), the paper mentioned certain streets and areas will be blocked off for the duration. The Hi-5 concert is also on, which DH is taking Chelsea to. She is so excited, she keeps asking each day if it is time to go to Hi-5! I haven't been to the city in ages - I would probably drive in as I would have no idea how to catch public transport (haven't done it since I left school LOL!!). Maybe by Friday, the weather might improve and we can meet outdoors - lets all keep our fingers crossed XXXXX

The house is clean and still clean (thanks to Chelsea being out for the day) and will stay that way until Chelsea comes back around 7.30pm. Every second Friday she goes to my MIL for the day and she gives her dinner and bath, then brings her home. It is a great arrangement as she gets to spend a good day with her Nan & Pa and I get to spend some one on one time with Marley. And get the housework done. All my washing is done, dry and put away - until more piles up tomorrow LOL!!!!!

IK: yeah but don't you have a program like Irfan View that can modify the piccy... make it lighter? (It's downloadable for free when you sign up with Babies Online BTW)

Simone: Wassup darl...

Mel, where do you live again? Sorry if you've told us, I've forgotten!
    Simone - get thee brainstorming, girly! You know you can post here freely if there's anything you'd like to get off your chest, or you have our emails if posting isn't possible...
    Sheesh, Oscar's awake again...that'd be right, I just made a cuppa!

bath, pm'ed you, ik, emailed you. sorry guys, ill come back in later... sorry to be a dampner in here today.

IK - I live in Wantirna. Marley usually wakes just as I am having lunch or starting to make dinner!!! They must know.

Simone - hope all is OK.

What is PM????

Simone: Got it darl... the kids have gone berzerk but I shot you a quick reply... take your time...

thanks bath.

Mel - just having a couple of probs. typical me, somethings always going wrong!

Simone - something goes wrong for many of us - how else do you recognise the good bits if there's nothing to measure it against? Please don't tell yourself that it typifies your life - you have so much more going for you than your disappointments You are made of strong stuff, I know that much
    ETA: Bath - I've got iPhoto, I'll see about lightening the HAB picture, but meanwhile I've lightened and cropped the one of Oscar eyeing off my beer whilst lounging on my chair. I think it's one of the cutest pics I've taken of him, but if you prefer the other one I suppose I can bend to peer pressure!
    Mel - I'm near you, I could meet you at Boronia or Ringwood train station and we can travel in together? It is far less hassle for us to take a train in from where we are than it is to drive. I can walk to my train station and get off and wait for you and then we go in and I show you our world class public transport ticketing system (not). Hey, if you live in Wantirna, where did you have Marley? We could meet up somewhere like Knox, if you want, some time this week, like Thursday (I have an ABA morning coffee in FTG and could just continue from there - travelling to town would cut it fine, timewise, to get back to organise dinner before brigade...remember, I'm going to be the one training next week as DP will look after Oscar instead!). That way, you'd know me a bit better to decide if you want to spend an hour on a train (with no escape) with me on Friday! I need to find a present for my cousin's birthday, so I could do that whilst at Knox (I avoid shopping centres at the best of times, but if I gotta go, I gotta go...), to get me off the mountain
    ETA again - Mel, I mean Wednesday!
    Last edited by Smoke Jaguar; November 10th, 2006 at 04:55 PM.

IK- Check your ticker, I don't honestly think Oscar is 10 months old!!!!!!!

thanks IK. you girls are my saviours, you keep me sane each day

eek! Thanks, Jess! BRB LOL!
    ETA: Simone - you've got what you need inside yourself, we're just helping you find it Pat yourself on the back in advance, just for the lark, and picture yourself on the other side...
    Last edited by Smoke Jaguar; November 10th, 2006 at 05:02 PM.

thats better IK :P

I think im going to go out and do SOMETHING tonight, might go shopping... good 'ole retail therapy.

i wonder when these stupid lilypie tickers "maintenence" is going to be finished. Anneliese is 5 months and 1 day old BTW

I made the switch to Ticker Central cos I couldn't upload my pics for love or money - Happy 5 months, Anneliese! Next Sunday is Oscar's turn...
    I'm going to try not to be so 'edit' happy, cos by the time I edit to add there are more posts and I may as well have written in a new post!
    Although, if I had done that we'd well and truly be in a new thread by now...
    Last edited by Smoke Jaguar; November 10th, 2006 at 05:06 PM. Reason: spelling error, geez!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast