Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born in June 2006 #17

Cee_Cee99 Guest

OMG Mel - Marley is beautiful! you must be pretty happy with yourself!

Simone - oh honey, everyone has bad days... how was my day, I had arranged to meet Donna and got the place wrong (I feel like SUCH a loser and an idiot)...but I know there is a difference btw feeling down and depression, so it is great that you know your feeling a tad down and are doing something positive to combat it (eg: shopping). I hope it kick buts you out of your funky mood darl. PS don't be sorry we all confind in here!
    :-)

IK - think I liked your old ticker better - you are so all about your HAB!
    :-)
    I tried to post one of me BF with my dog at my feet, but it was too small....but it just seemed to sum up my life right now...

Hope the kids settle a bit for your Baths - still don't know how I would handel more than 1!

i want to change over, but i have no pics on this computer, and like pics on my ticker. so it will have to wait... Plus i like the pic on my sister Kellie, and the two boys. That was the weekend Anneliese was born.

Happy 4 months, Ally! Nearly missed that...well, I did, but better late than never!
    Now I'm conflicted - HAB or Beer Oscar?
    Gonna check out Marley now...then get ready to go to my dad's for a BBQ - my mum's coming down today and DP has agreed to come with me...wonders will never cease!

Cee_Cee99 Guest

Simone - maybe the girls can take a photo of your kids at the next meet up and email it to you to put on your ticker?

IK - he he.. beer baby or HAB baby - decisions decisions... he hee

DH is home, should go.
    bye

Time for a new thread found HERE.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789