Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #23

Thanks bath, i didnt realise that... going to clean all walls and surfaces down today then, so we dont get it again just from touching a surface... Feeling a little better after a cuppa, still not going to risk it with food... Dont have any bread anyway. (only eat toast when im sick, bland food is good)

Bath your such a good girl. I tidyed up yesterday morning, and Aurora did my dishes and cleaned my kitchen for me. WHat a sweetie. Said it was a novelty doing dishes, as she has a dishwasher. *sigh* would be nice...

FInally my centrelink money has come in (wont clear until tomorrow) the kids $600 supplement. SO if im better, going to pay off the kids layby's (will have to take XH to help as they have some big stuff) and have to find them a bunk bed i can separate... Sick of trying to find king single sheets for Xander bed!! WIll give it to XH to put in his new place, when he gets one. He has offered to let me keep the house, with the majority of the stuff in it.

IK - when i had gastro last year, declan was about 4 months old, and he ended up with gastro too, and i was fully bf, no omp feeds or anything... Anneliese threw up her feed last night, but only the one, so im hoping it was just the heat. (And with all the stress, im barely making any milk anymore... must find my domperidone, always makes me make lots more milk...

Hey don't exhaust yourself wiping down all the walls Simone... the bugs don't live for very long without a host... maybe just wipe down the most frequently touched surfaces like cupboard handles, toilet doors etc. Also I tend to agree with IK, BFing would be safer than preparing formula and she would benefit from the added antibodies. If you drink extra water then your supply should increase too.... but you don't want us lecturing you all day LOL Just rest (((hugs)))

Yeah, the stress will have an effect, so if you have little choice, then make sure you dip yourself in white king before touching anything
    Also, great news about the house!

hmm must look into this milk thing. I NEVER buy safeway milk but when i did the shopping on Monday i bought the safe way LITE for a change....luckily i dont think we have had any of it yet.
    My back is so sore. I have been to see my Osteo friend thismorning, he said i have agrivated a disk in my lower back & its probably inflamed. Did some work on me so hopefully this helps.
    It is extremley painful to bend over, sit, lie or going from sitting to lying & vice versa. walking is probably the least uncomfortable so i cant stay sitting for long.
    Typically Nixon woke about 3.30am and wanted to play, after i struggled to get out of bed and settle him i got DH up, thankfully no tanty from him he just did it! Last night he was wonderful to, so i will need his help over the next few nights but during the day its a bit hard not to bend over and pick Nixon up etc.......

We are drawing up a child custody plan, XH wants the kids as much as he can, and we are sorting out child support atm. The only things he will have to take is he wants the bed (says he doesnt want me being with another man in it) and one of the couches. We're going to share the prams and portacot (i use the portacot during the day for anneliese so the boys dont annoy her on tummy time or anything.) I ran out of bleach cleaning the bathroom yesterday, and must get some more disinfectant this arvo... I've so had it with sickness, im even thinking trying the kids on fasttract and enliven, i dont car about the costs, i just want a healthy household... Oh, and im changing their daycare centre

ETA Nic - i hope your back gets better soon... Thats great DH is helping, gotta love when they just do things without a fight
    Last edited by simone; December 6th, 2006 at 11:31 AM. Reason: posting same time as nic

Nic Yeah Bosco was just getting out of hospital in last years final, I can't wait til it's back on.

Simone yeah stress will definately affect your supply. Don't tire yourself out to much or you may have a relapse, hopefully you'll be well enough to go shopping tomrrow.

Ok boys are needing lunch and a nap so will be back later.

ETA lovin been back was having really bad withdrawls .

hugs xoxo

Simone, sounds like things are travelling relatively ok with XH...fingies crossed it stays that way!
    Amanda, glad you are back!
    I'd better get dressed and going for the day...

Simone - glad things are starting to sort themselves out.

Bath - great day for house cleaning, not too hot!

IK - ohhhh, I hate flys! They get into everything. Glad co-sleeping is going well, I don't know how you do it. My DH sleeps all over the place and dongs me on the head a few times - barely enough room for the two of us (plus Marley is such a noisy sleeperLOL!!!)

Nic - glad DH was able to help you, nothing worse than a sore back. You are so limited with what you can do - try to take it easy (if that's possible).

Amanda - welcome back, don't know what I would do with no computer.

Im so worn down im thinking of giving XH the kids for a while... i just cant take any more. I've had enough sickness and i cant do anything for them. Im sick of feeling useless and guilty because i cant do anything for them.

Ill be back later, going to go for a nap...

Simone, please don't say that about yourself. You are definately not useless and you have nothing to feel guilty about. Give yourself a break! Once you are over feeling sick, things will start to get better - call me if you need someone to chat too, I'm home all day.

Im on msn if you want to chat mel

just watching desperate housewives.

XH is coming over here, he's on his way home sick too. Gastro... But he cant get into his dad or mums place as they are both at work. He's going to sleep in Xanders bed though. Firm rule.

I'll get on now!

Cee_Cee99 Guest

hi girls,
    just a note to say Hi, and I'm alive... we have moved Ally's cot to the PC room, so I don't get much PC time... darn.. we are going to move the PC into our bedroom so I can chat again... miss you all
    luv
    CC

Hi CC - Wondered where you had gone, glad to see you back.

Just done some grocery shopping, got stopped by lots of people wanting to chat about Marley! She just sits in the baby bjorn happily smiling at anyone who looks at her. Her smile now consists of her screwing up her face and snorting, so it does look very funny. Chatted to my friend in the US, she is pregnant with #2 and she is finding the healthcare system there fantastic.

Got to go hang some more washing out while Marley is asleep.

well typically because i am TRYing to take it easy today Nixon is being tough to handle! it took me neally 1.5hrs to settle him off to sleep this arvo and after all the effort he slept for 30mins. He chucks little tantrums now and brings his legs up and throws them down back & forth back and forth.
    Hope your feeling ok Simone,good to hear from you CC

Today i have been sending xmas cards... well not really a card a photo of Nix in his xmas outfit that i boarded up with snow flakes and wrote a message on (done at photo shop) so quick and easy rather then have to wirte something on each persons card!

Nic - sorry to hear Nixon hasn't been playing nice today. They seem to know the right times to be difficult LOL!! Xmas cards sound great, have you got the picture on your website? Sounds very cute! Target had a really cute Santa's helper suit, which I was very tempted to buy!

Boy it's quiet in here tonight! Where is everyone??????

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast