Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #26

I am just quickly dropping in to Wish Everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope that Santa is kind to Kids and Mum's and Dad alike, and that the day brings whatever it is that is special to your family. I am really looking forward to seeing some photos after christmas of all the precious 2006 babies (and their siblings) enjoy christmas with their families.
    Love, Hugs and best wishes to All- Ali, Pete & Tori Rose

Nic, you cant leave!! We like having you here in Melb!! But congrats to DH, counds like a great possie

Havent wrapped any pressies here yet, waiting til the kids are in bed. I think i may run out of wrapping paper though

Merry Christmas to one and all, and may 2007 be as happy and fulfilling as 2006 (and good luck to those TTC or thinking about it!!)

Evening girls, well I ended up wrapping DH pressies last night so I didn't end up getting to bed until about 2am, then I was up feeding Cody at 4 and 6:30 so not much sleep here. But tonight is a different story will be in bed early hopefully.

Simone glad Xander is getting better.

Nic sounds like DH has got a good job offer and you'll be closer to family again. Yay for Nixon sitting up and having 4 teeth.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas, may all your dreams and wishes be forfilled. You have been a wonderful group of women and a great support.

hugs xoxo

Merry Christmas Junies!!! *mwah mwah* Just enjoying a gorgeous glass of Penfold's Bin 138 Grenache Shiraz 2003 "cheers" *clink* ...and just finished wrapping all our pressies and put them under the tree ... and now DH is about to nibble the carrot that Wade insist we put out for Rudolph. FIL and BIL are staying and have been great entertaining the kids today.

I also just wanted to say that all you girls have made my year so much more special and enjoyable as a preggie mum and parent. I don't know how I coped before and it's hard to remember a time when you all weren't a part of my daily life... well maybe I can, but I certainly didn't cope as well. It's going to be so wonderful to watch all our babes growing and achieving their milestones. .. and getting to know all their emerging little characters... they will be all different... and sometimes very similar... and best of all we all know it's safe to gush!

I hope Christmas day finds all our children happy and healthy... and that it's extra magical for the ones who are old enough to know what's going on! I also hope that all our Junie mums are spoilt and given lots of help in making the day special by all the Junie dads.

So now it's the countdown... 5...4...3...2...1!

Well how do I top a Chrismas message like that Bath?

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a lovely day

Merry Christmas All!

Yes Bath, I agree we can't top that message but all I'll say is "ditto"!

At the inlaws' atm and had some prawns for fingerfood plus cheese and crackers. Aleise has scored big time with pressies from us, about 5 from Matt's parents and mine and her Uncle and Aunts. I think we may need to build another room!!

Well will pop in here again tomorrow probably...

Merry Christmas!! My chrissy want that great, about to go post in the punching bag... im going on holiday next year!! Will catch up with you all soon, hope you had a great day

ETA its in the punching bag now
    Last edited by simone; December 25th, 2006 at 05:17 PM.

Aw Sim, hope it wasn't too bad:neutral:

Mine was pretty cool (literally and figuratively - we had the open fire roaring!) The best pressie I got was AF!!! Can't believe it!! I think I will change my ticker

Congrats Rory!! I cant believe you are trying again already!!! Im looking forward to meeting your next flubbie hehehe

BAth - thank you too, i wouln't have been the same without this group. It was awful all the problems Anneliese had being so prem but the support i got in here was great, maybe it was meant to be?? As she has no probs now... I love you guys
    Last edited by simone; December 26th, 2006 at 07:14 AM.

Got here fine, Oscar is very well, DP is happy, my parents are here with my mum leaving tomorrow evening, found out my 'big sister' (family friend who is like my sister) will arrive here NYE and will meet with us on NYD (she's a flight attendant), so we are all so excited!
    The water at the beach is nice and warm, so might go for a swim tomorrow. It's humid here, so even though the temp isn't high, it's still warm. Today was lovely - sun in and out, nice breeze, humid. I sat under the trees on a rug for a while with the boy and had a lovely time.
    My sister's IL's are just so great. We'll visit her PIL at their farm later this week (and probably again, too) and show Oscar some sheep and cows.
    Nic - that's so ace about DH! Fingers crossed with the property purchase!
    Hi Neeny, KL and Karen!
    All other regulars (running out of time, Oscar's cracking it downstairs, I think he needs a boobie), big, big hugs and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Good Evening Hope everyone is having a mellow Chrissy night. Sorry to hear of those relly troubles Simone... I read your BooHoo... I agree, so childish, I'd be civil but keep my distance if they are going to carry on like that, just plain dangerous, a tragedy waiting to happen. IK: Great to hear from you... that water sounds devine... make the most of it, it's freeezing here ATM. Rory & Neeny, thanks for acknowledging my Queen's speech LOL speaking of which I think I may have missed it on TV... anyone know what time it's usually broadcast? I'll check the TV guide I guess... sounds like you both had lovely days... we had king prawns too yesterday Neeny: sooo good! And you sound pleased about AF Rory? I'm amazed that mine hasn't shown her head yet... I've usually seen her way before now... maybe I've gone straight into menopause! LOL Maybe Niall was my last egg! I guess I could deal with that... our family really is complete... I'm more certain of that every day but I'm also really looking forward to following the journey's of Junies who TCC again... I just hope they all don't go off and become devoted to other BB groups... why can't you all (the ones planning to have more) just get together and work out a good month to conceive and stick together in here? LOL j/k

sorry to those I've missed... back again later after a feed...

Merry Christmas everyone.

Had a lovely day. Chelsea enjoyed her pressies and got very spoilt by my dad! My christmas lunch was beautiful and no need for any dinner tonight!

Simone - will read now

Rory - way to go! What a memorable day to get AF back!

Neeny - I am sure you weather was better than ours today - mmmm prawns sound good but far too cold here today.

IK - glad to hear you arrived safe and sound. Humid weather, you lucky thing. Very chilly here today but good weather for hearty christmas dinner.

Bath - beautiful words as always.

Enjoy boxing day - off to brothers for more festivities

*Kristee* Guest

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi girls,
    Mel (LoveMyGirls) i hope Chelsea enjoyed her new swing set today.
    Nickers i can't beliee Nixon already has 4 teeth wow!!! I would be happy if DD would just pop through as she has 3 coming at once. Also when are you thinking of TTC again? That would make 3 of us...Me, Aurora and you....hopefully we could be belly buddies and baby buddies again!!!
    Simone i hope you didn't run out of wrapping paper that would have been a disaster. Thanx for the luck on the TTC side of things. Sorry to hear about the relly troubles i have that atm and my mother is staying here so needless to say i have been spending lot of time in my room.
    Bath your xmas message cannot be beaten!!!!

Well Tarleha got really spoilt today (as did all your kids i bet). I have no idea where i am going to put everything??!!?? She behaved really good for once, she has become good friends with my cousin Grace who is 1.5yrs they look so cute together.
    Well sounds like there is a domestic going on in my lounge better gocheck it out.
    TA TA 4 NOW

Well, sounds like all of our little treasures got spoilt yesterday! My boys just adore their trains, im so glads we just bought them one big present to share instead of a few separate little things, they'e so good at sharing Anneliese got a pram, and MIL bought her her firt doll, and a glo-worm that plays tunes. Nothing like the green one i had as a baby, but still cute. and ill have to dress her up in her chrissy outfit MIL made her, was way too cold to wear it (in sunbury where we went, it was so cold it hailed most of the day - 3 accidents along the stretch of road before through and after Bulla, for those who know what im talking about... and thats just the ones i saw or relo's saw on the way to sunbury) DH got really upset, people were driving like idiots, and he lost his Zbest mate 2 years ago xmas day.

Am going to get dressed, Rory and i are heading to the sales today at highpoint, wish us good luck... (just taking Anneliese in the HAB so i ownt have to use the pram...

have a relaxing day Junies, will drop back in later

(IK, its meant to be colder in NZ then here, send our weather back!!)

Happy Boxing Day everyone!!

Mel- well depending on how much its going to cost us to live back in sydney MIGHT delay TTC but i really want to start sort of now... well from next month anyway im also mid way through this cycle but to hard to monitor what my body is doing & imagine if we conceived now i dont think mum would b too impressed that it was in her house LOL!
    Racs was also talking of TTC i think from feb or march so there could be a few of us!
    Rory- Yay for AF returning, so u gonna start TTC from this cycle then?

Nixon got so much stuff off his family dh has to go into work tomorrow so he can box it all and send it back down, there is no way we would fit everything! but luckily that he can just send stuff through work or we'd be paying a heap to get it all back.
    he got mostly toys, an activity centre, good that he can start playing with some new stuff, he got some really nice outfits too, some knee pads, an outdoor swing from santa, lots of mega blocks and a heap more.

Nixon bought me a lovely "N" necklace from tiffany's on a snake chain! Nixon bought daddy 3 proffesional photos of himself which he was stoked with, i will take a pick of them and post them when we are back

hope u guys had fun at the sales, dh and i tried to go to miranda today for them but all closed.... for some reason sydney wait an extra day i know all the shopping complex's in melb would have been open....we wanna go buy our coffee machine which is our xmas present for each other.
    anyway off to hoggs breath for dinner... look forward to seing lots of chirssy pics from you all!

Happy boxing day!

Had a lovely day at my brothers place today. Kids got more stuff, like Kristee said, don't know where most of it will fit!

Kristee - poor Chelsea hasn't got to use her swing set yet as it has been raining or far too cold! She keeps looking out the window asking if she can go play - hopefully tomorrow will be better. She was a bit miffed that Santa didn't bring her a slide! You can't win with kids LOL!!!

Nic - good luck with TTC. Just don't let on to your mum where and when it happened and hopefully she wont guess LOL!!! Bummer about the stores not being opened - wonder why they do that? Chadstone & Knox were chaotic today, it even made the news - queues everywhere esp for parking. Your necklace sounds beautiful, at least DH has good taste! I was very luck this year, DH got me an iPod nano! Have no idea how it works so need to get the instructions and sit down and read carefully.

Simone - glad the boys love their train set. It's so rewarding when they enjoy what you buy them. Chelsea just rips open everything, then goes to another present. Too overwhelming at times. She got a dolls head that you can style and put clips in etc, so she was very excited about that. Hope you and Rory had fun at the sales, did you pick up any bargains. I am planning to go some time this week and both Marley and I have vouchers to spend (yipee!!)

My dad got me a sunbeam steam iron simliar to the Laura Starr one (for those that know the brand), has a big steam tank and used it today and boy does work! Took no time to iron jeans beautifully. He also got me some Hillary Duff perfume. He picks good pressies!

The house looks like a bombs gone off, stuff everywhere. Tomorrow will be dedicated to sorting out things and putting the kids presents away. Will probably take me all day but we don't have to be anywhere so can go slow LOL!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their christmas and boxing day.

mel - I didnt buy anything from the sales, i was a good girl... everytime i saw an impulse buy, i would just think "Im not buying more crap, im not buying more crap..." Highpoint was a nightmare, airport west wasnt too bad, but i did get there at about 2pm. Got to highpoint at 9.30am... never again. When i left at about 1.30pm, there were traffic jams everywhere. And there wasnt a lot of specials (for stuff i as looking for anyway)

Had more family probs last night though, i feel so stupid, i cried because of them... It just makes me miss my family more, and sometimes even regret moving here (even though it is good me moving to melb, as i met some wonderful BB ladies )

BTW Mel - we got the swingset off MIL as we bought the slide for Xanders birthday... Toys r us had them for $100 (but dont get the add on slide, its nicer to move them around separately) what you getting her for her birthday?? if you dont know, you may have just found the perfect pressie LOL

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast