Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #29

If you came to my brigade one training night you'd be sorely disappointed, but I HAVE seen cute firies in other brigades...they are out there!

Maybe next winter ill have to get back into dating, just for a snuggle buddy...

You have a lot to offer, Sim, but you also have a lot to rebuild so that you can offer it and do it justice...take your time We all want to see you happy!

I'll take my time, i promise IK... i have to rebuild my lost self confidence/esteem/worth first!!

Go to sleep you crazy buggar!! Ill prolly still be on here in the morning, i simply cannot fathom sleeping...

Morning ladies... well i finally got to sleep at about 4am, and back up at 9, but been on the phone with XH - im not allowed the kids back. too "unstable" and im only allowed supervised visitation. Half an hour with him and the kids at the shopping centre. I dont know what to do, i dont know if i have any rights... i just want my 3 beautiful angels back...

#karen# Guest

Oh Simone, my heart goes out to you. I for one would not trust what he is telling you. It sounds like you are being manipulated. Stay strong sweetheart, my prayers are with you. Sorry I can't help with what your rights are.

Hi all, quick one from tired me

Gonna try and do some work from home this arvo, but dunno if I will make it - zzzzzzzzzz

Thats what you get for staying out all night rory!! but thanks for the 1am call, it kept me sane...

I just lost a very long post. Feeling highly frustrated. Our 'pute won't let me send emails still and the kids are whingey and DH is up in the roof getting another dead possum out. I'll try to re-centre myself and return in a while.... thinking of you Simone.

LAdies, I'm alive!

James' puter died the other night and we had to try and fix my old one.
    SIm- Try and ring me pls babe....I'm worried bout you!
    Trying to catch up on threads

Hi ladies- been away for the past week with the family, had a lovely time. Havent really had a chance to catch up on all the posts.
    Simone I read your other post and i just want to let you know that I am thinking of you, and too all you wonderful junies that have been there to support a friend in need I think that you are truly special and there should be more people like you in the world.

Tori has started speed crawling around the house, every time I turn around she is somewhere different, DH is about to build gates and things for the stairs as she is fasicnated by them and they draw her forward like a magnet. She has also learned to clap in the last few days which is really cool, she feels extremley pleased with herself.
    I will try and go back and catch up on everyone elses news now, I hope everyone and there babies are keeping well.

[QUOTE=simone;583816] i didnt realise you guys were that worried about me.... /QUOTE]

We were very worried, we are your friends and will always worry when something is wrong - its the mother in all of us! Glad to hear you got some sleep, albeit not much. I would also query what gives XH the right to decide that you are "unstable"! A court order has not decided that, so I would contact police and find out what your rights are, or call legal aid in the morning. He of all people is certainly not fit to be judging you! Stay strong sweetie - I know you can do this.

Jess - good to hear from you. How are you feeling now after the op?

Ali - great to hear you had a good time away with your family. How clever is Tori - clapping, thats great and crawling too. Well done to her.

Hectic day today - its Chelsea's bday tomorrow so we had family over for atea. I made her a lovely bday cake and we had some other yummy slices and it was a beautiful day. DH put up her new slide last night and hid it down the side of the house and forgot to shut the gate. She found it this morning and ran in the house screaming that she had found a slide. We had to explain that it was our bday present to her and it was a surprise. So she got it today! Also the MooGoo Rory gave me is working like a miracle!! Bath, you were right, after 2 days its nearly gone and no scabby bits anymore. I will definately be buying some and after looking at the website, I might get some of the udder cream for babies as well. The pharmacy cream is also fantastic as I have been using that on her face and red spots. I would rather use something else other than cortisone anyway. Thanks Rory!

Off to finally read the paper!

I'm feeling better although the infection is still there!
    More to the fact I'm more worried bout Sim. I am so upset that I didn't see her cry for help first (the other thread!) I am also so angry about what her H family is doing to her.My thoughts and prayers are going to her.
    DEE- I haven't forgotten bout you darl. The pain that your family is going through atm is very hard I know.What a nighmare it must be trying to pack up a house by yourself with all the kids running round, I hope the older ones are helping.
    BATH- Thanks for the chat the other day, I really enjoyed it, must make it a regular catch up.
    IK- I knoww exactly what your Mum was feeling with the bumps..its ouchies.
    MEL- Its my Tim's birthday tomorrow as well, except he's 6. He found his present as well. A Huge R/C Jeep. we won it on Ebay for a whopping $0.99!!! Well it cost $60 to ship it from Sydney though!!!

Jess- have u been back to the docs re your infection? thats no good.
    I meant to say yesterday happy 7months to Niall & Aneta & today before its almost over Happy 7months to Lachlan! speaking of which Donna where are you?
    Ali- oh how cute Tori clapping hands! Nixon isnt doing any of that yet, i swear he knows how to wave, he certainly knows the word "BYE" he probably does it when we are not looking! glad you had a good time.

dh got home tonight, he was tired and crashed 2hrs ago, ive been up doing more scrapbooking. bout to go to bed though, so chat to you all tomorrow.

#karen# Guest

Simone - thinking of you
    Jess - welcome back, glad your on the mend
    Ali - glad you had a good time. I love the term speed crawling! That's going to keep you busy. Wow on the clapping, well done Tori!
    Happy birthday to Chelsea and Tim.
    Mel - all this great feedback on Moogoo I shall gave to get some.
    Nic - how did the scrapbooking go with Nixon, I really want to get into scrapbooking but don't have any room to set it up, where do you go? Is it at someones house or a business?
    Had Luke (ds2) vomitting thru the night. So will take it easy today.
    Hi to all.

home Luke is ok karen. Every 3 months or something Creative Memories have a scrapbooking day, its usually at a church hall or something, last Sat is ran from 10-5pm they set up tables, you get a couple of little gifts, they put on heaps of food incl lunch/dinner for you. You pay about $20 for it if u stay the whole day. then u get help from the consultants and they have all their albums u can look through and get idea's from as well as all the stuff to buy.
    Not that i have done it yet but my consultant also runs classes at her house.

Happy Birthday to Chelsea & Tim!

CHELSEA!! Hope you have a great day sweetie, and enjoy all those toys!!

Theres another vic meet for those of you who havent seen it yet - in Queens Park, Moonee Ponds in Feb. Should be a good day!!

Well, im off, XH and i have to go to DHS this morning and make sure they arent going to do anything... when i rang them yesterday, they said my parenting ability isnt in question, they just want to make sure that i have support in place. Which i do. My mum's p*ssed, and she was telling everyone i was coming back to perth this week! I dont want to just run back to perth, i want to pack everything up, sell what i can - finish my life properly (have some closure). ASo i'll be here for a little while yet. It will be hard going it alone with no family suport though... but ill survive. Im strong!

for those who noticed XH instead of DH - big things happened over the weekend and Ryan and i have deicded to divorce. So i'll be a 22yo divorcee with 3 children!! Great catch for some guy *NOT*

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast