Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #29

Default Babies Born June 2006 #29

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in June 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your Previous thread can be found HERE

Last edited by Trillian; January 13th, 2007 at 04:37 PM.

Nickel - I love your way with words No, Oscar has no staffy in him, but there is a mystery breed there somewhere...something else that is big but lanky!
    I'm off to my GF's to celebrate her new deck (husband is a kiwi...we're having a great laugh about the big new deck...)

hey ladies, am back just to say hi, then of to bed...

Sorry to those i scared this morning...

Simone, we're still with you You've got my mobile number, just keep things ticking over there 'as normal' and wait for the right time to do what you need to do
    And do not apologise! We luv ya

I posted an update in the thread i started.... going to bed now. Have no idea where ryan and the kids are, hope they havent gone to visit me in hossy.... LOL.

Sim i have posted in your thread. You go get some sleep you need a break.

Mel- well funny u should mention scrapbooking cause a thought popped into my head if any melb girls were interested i could organise a scrapbooking day at my place sometime. do a party get my consulatant here, she's great. If you go to my website there are a few pics of scrapbooking in the folder, i will scan these last ones in tonight to show u, i did Nixon's christening and started some chrissy ones. ive still got sooo much to catch up on though.

Nickel- Nixon was a dream baby today! i took his mat and toys and pram, he played on the floor next to me, had a 1.5hr sleep in the pram, charmed everyone and was the best baby for me to get my scrapbooking done! i had a grandmother sitting next to me so she kept playing with him all day i think she played with him more and didnt get many photos done!
    BBL

I cant sleep atm nic, i just cant... i miss my babies, and i need them home iwth me before i can do anything. I wish they would hurry, im exhausted...

Nickel - thanks for you pm. It meant alot to me...

Simone - never apologise to us, we are you friends and are always here to help and support you. I have posted in your other thread just now.

IK - go back and read your first post. I am so glad to hear the Oscar hasn't got Staffy in him (I presume you mean Odin PML!!!!).

Nic - what a great idea. I would love to know what the hell I am doing!! I have lots of different paper and other bits, I keep buying stuff and add it to the box thinking I will get around to it eventually. I have so many photos on my camera that need printing, it will take me forever to get started. I just need ideas on what to do and how to do them, so if you are thinking of gathering, count me in!

DH is trying to put up Chelsea's new slide and not having a good time of it. I can hear him swearing under his breath. I asked if he wanted a hand and he said "its all under control". Yeah right LOL!! It's her birthday Monday but we are having family over for atea then her friends are coming for a party on Saturday. Off to have coffee, might BBL. If not, nighty night girls. Sim - sleep well sweetie!

Thanks Mel. Ill try adn sleep, but dont think i will be able to, i usually get up a couple of times to check on the kids, i wont be able to sleep well without checking on them..

HEy IK, i know you're there.... thanks for the emails, and for keeping mel up to date. Im so sorry for what i did today (and apparently ill be even soprried when the drugs go right through my system, ill feel even sh*ttier than i do now ) but i regretted it as soon as i did it. But the good outcfome is H has seen how unhappy i am and has agreed to a divorce

Simone, please, please don't apologise to me - you do not owe me an apology! I care about you for free! I was at my friends' house tonight and they also have a wireless network, so I skimmed through the posts to get a feel of how things were going (although I didn't open up my laptop until much later in the evening and Amanda kept me up to date with what you were posting, thanks Amanda!). I shot off that email when I first opened up my pute before showing my friends my NZ photos (the reason I brought the laptop in the first place!).
    Mel - what's so funny? Oscar DOESN'T have any staffy in him... I PML when you pointed that out, too!
    Ok, gonna catch up on some other threads then try to get this boy to sleep and me as well.

Thanks amanda for keeping IK up to date, i didnt realise you guys were that worried about me.... im going to do a big email tomorrow when i can think properly , will send it out later... have a good night IK. I should go to bed, but as tired as i am, i cant go to bed alone.... its too weird. When i get back to perth i think i may have to get a dog.... And ill have to leave Matisse here - anyone want a beautiful cat?? White, female house trained.... she's perfect, but i cant take her with me...

You wanna ask to police to drive by your place in their travels tonight? After all, aren't they in OUR employ? Just knowing they're keeping an eye on you might make you feel a bit more secure, is all I was thinking.
    Oh, and get thee to bed! (but drink a Milo first, please...)

I dint mean i'm scared, just lonely... it've been going to bed with someone there every night for ages.... Even if i did hate him, he was there (and very cuddley) i feel kind of deflated - my marriages lasted 2 months and however many days it is from the 6th... (dont know the date today). I'm joining RSVP and lavalife at the moment, see if i can meet some new people to go out with, need some friends to go out with.... clubs and pubs and stuff... I wont be going to perth until mid year i've decided- wait til the end of the lease, gradually sell most of my stuff, then travel light. May just need to take stuff like my dining table, couches, bed and kids room stuff. Better than the 1.5 large sea containers it took us to get here...

I know that's not what you meant, honey - we all need human touch :hugs: and not these useless emoticons!
    I have an idea - I'll email it to you...

LOL IK!!!

maybe when im settled and have X out of my life, ill get a snuggle buddy or something

I bet if you joined the nearest CFA brigade you'd have a snuggle buddy by winter (and a couple more offers!)! But you're not going to be here after that, so scrap that idea...It must be getting late, I'm getting hazier and hazier...my eyes are even getting blurry!

Mmmmm... i nice muscley firefighter... i may have to come to a meeting with you IK!! Im not leaving melb until winter.

I hear ya on the fuzzy eyes, but all that coke made me gassy, and i have a tummy ache

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast