Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #30

thanks caro Thats the only reason why i havent done it already... anyone want to be my financial backer, and we will be rich together mwahahaha!!

Well, where's everyone?? XH always wanted me to watch The Untouchables, and its on TV, so i asked him if he wanted to come watch it... he's too busy playing poker. Nice that he gets to go and have all the fun!! (but whenever i say something, he just tells me that it was my choice to have the children... I hate being lonely, thats why i got married in the first place...

Last edited by christy; January 20th, 2007 at 09:39 PM.

I don't think much of men who pull this on the mothers of their children. I mean, excuse me, but inside your pants is a pen!s, and as it belongs to you, you need to take some responsibility here... no matter who is going to have custody. Also, if he had taken the kids, does he honestly think anyone would believe he'd be able to do it without the help of his mother and sister?? NO! He'd STILL be out playing poker and leaving the kids behind, so don't allow him to pull that on you. That's just a throw away line that no-one buys. It's p!ss weak, actually. He can use his childhood as an excuse till the cows come home, but it's pathetic if he's going to use that as an excuse to be a loafer for the rest of his life.
    It's best for now you don't spend TOO much amicable time with XH, Sim. It's great that things are relatively calm in proceedings. I know you two have the potential to be friends after all this is done (I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it), but I think the focus should be on working out the settlement, keeping it civil and THEN sort out the friendship parameters.
    Now, you need to figure out why some other fella out there should think you're worth hanging out with. You need to be comfortable in your own company and to appreciate why you are good company before you can offer it to someone else and hope for good outcomes It's not easy street, but it will be worth it

Im so worried that i will never find anyone else, it was hard enough finding a man when i was 19 and had 1 child, let lone a man when im 22 and have 3 children... And i always have such high expectations!! I know i shouldnt be worrying about anoher man now (and im not) but i will if a while, and im scared!! I've been out of the dating scene for so long...

I feel im boring, wha if a an thinks that too?? And i wouldnt have the first CLUE where to start looking... OMG what am i worrying about thi now for LOL!! I have too much quiet time... should get Xander back up to keep destroying the house, at leas i was occupied then!!

You have got so much on your plate right now that thinking about a fella now will be unproductive. You are not in a good place in your head now to think about what you can offer someone else. When things settle down you will move to a more positive headspace You've got a bit of personal rebuilding to do, too!

i know i shouldnt be thinking about it at all, but im just thinking about the future, and what i want to do. First i want to sort all this crap out with XH, then focus on my RAAF interview - have to rush everything through to be ready for the board in March. Thats very important to me. If i want to make something out of my life (and not live on the pension forever) i have to do this. And it wll be doing something im really interested in, im realy looking forward to it... then once im settled, and im coping with working and looking after 3 children, i want to then look at buying a new house and car.. then thinking about a man. These are my goals. RAAF, (working mum ) house, car, man

Hi yah Cailin!!! Glad to see you popped by!
    Well,we had a productive day today. We took the kids for a drive to Violet Town(Killing Heidi's home town), then for a drive up to Mt Seperation to a little restaurant called the Oak Tree Restaurant. Its a beautiful little country restaurant that deals with with good old country cooking. Anyway, I mentioned the fact that we were looking for a house and the owner said that there was a house down the road that was in the process of being renovated and she was going to ask the owner what he was doing with it.
    I mentioned as well that DH and I have both done Responsible service of alcohol courses and she took my name and number...I am sooooo excited.
    Pat decided that he liked Mango plain but if it was mixed with Icecream he hated it....I can't understand this child occasionally. Well, my cousin 's little boy is being baptised tomorrow at the age of 4 weeks, his aunt will be his godmother and we are all going out for lunch after.

Wow, Jess...that smells like an opportunity even from here!
    Well, we just finished watching The Never Ending Story on DVD - it was a Christmas pressie, supposedly for Oscar, but really for me. What memories! Oh, and the benefit of having the movie on DVD is that it has subtitles...his damn mother's name is...get this...
    Moon Child...unless the transcript people just made it up to have a bit of fun and I've been had LOL!
    Anyway, for a movie DP said he wasn't going to watch, he pulled up a bean bag and watched most of it, hee hee!
    Oscar was feeling well enough to have a bit of a crawl and a climb and hasn't thrown up a feed since just after 6ish. I have a couple of cloth nappies in the nappy bag that I may have to resort to tomorrow. I almost forgot about them, but that SHOULD tide me over till the ones under the house dry. But maybe not. Lucky my mum buys the sposies for me (I'd rather she buy us a few modern cloth ones then she'd never have to buy us any more sposies, cos we could use them for nights and going out! Although, if they took days to dry we could be back to square one...), so we have a backup system. Good old Aldi nappies!
    Sim - I like your time line That's the spirit!
    Bedtime now, catch you all tomorrow, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

IK - i just put a layby on some BBH's, $88 for a day night trial pack. costs me $11 a week. which i think's great im starting on MCN now, had enough of terry flats and sposies!!

jess - good luck with the house and the job!!

Hey everyone!
    Hope you're all well -- just wading thru all the posts - IK and Sim you need to get MSN chat or something!! but seriously - It's nice to know I'm not the only chatterbox in the world! LOL!

RORYRORY - I'm from MARS too!! Weird how we get men from Venus...my DH and I also try to communicate about everything, the thing is, everything else is really really good (except no money in the bank!!) so we actually have time and energy to concentrate on this issue - I hope.

well hi all!

Am back after a bit of a spell - have been too busy to catch up with everything and yep I've missed a whole thread again!

Simone: Glad to hear you're going for the RAAF! What in particular did you want to do? You should get a defence house being a single mum and the rent is relatively cheap. When Matt was in the Army we only paid $100 a week back in 2001!.

Bath: A while ago you offered to update my Avatar??? Just wanted the girl infant to turn into a crawling baby that's all. When you have time - no biggie!

1st AF: Got mine at school too, grade 6, 12 years old. Felt dizzy and went to the toilet and discovered "it" had happened! I was soooo upset! Told the Gr 6 teacher who told me to go to the office and see the Principal's secretary. She gave me a surfboard (pad) too! (lol Nickers!) and I was allowed to ring my mum. Mine were irregular for the first 6 months and I mostly got them every 2 weeks. My mum said "its the curse of every woman!" mainly because she had heavy periods before she had children. I can safely say I didn't enjoy the transition at all and actually got "sick" with each one for the first 6 months too! AM not looking forward to Aleise starting puberty - the sex talk is the one in particular I don't want to do! Anyway its another 12 yrs away yet (puberty talk that is!)

Update: Well next door neighbours are AGAIN throwing another party. Can't believe Aleise can sleep through their noise! If they don't turn it down by midnight am calling the police again. I need my sleep dammit!! Matt working late tonight and he won't be home until midnight either.

Aleise's two bottom teeth have come through (can't remember if I'd mentioned that last post - it was soooo long ago!) and she's only been a bit grizzly. She seems to be going through another growth spurt too as she's sleeping longer during the day - up to 2 1-1 1/2 hour sleeps! She's also trying to get up on all fours now in order to crawl properly. She's been laughing and smiling alot and is such a happy baby.

Well not much planned tomorrow apart from housework. OUr house looks like a bomb hit it.

Sorry I haven't elaborated on personals but I have been MIA for too long to catch up!

*Hugs* to all.

Nickel - my kindred spirit LOL!!! Someone understands One thing that is really hard for me is that DH NEVER says anything in an argument which is designed to be hurtful. Sometimes he says hurtful things (because they are true!) but he is never deliberately mean. Yeah, great - how often do I get the moral high ground LOL!!

Nenny Flynn has his bottom 2 teeth too - I hear they are most commonly the first to come through.

IK - Moon Child!!! That is so lame!

Jess that is a great omen - keep us posted

Sim, chin up - just remember "single and strong"

Amanda - will send password today

Better go - up for a walk with Flynn (fell off the exercise wagon last week:frown: so better jump back on board......

Neeny - im going to the MP's board in march, im looking at doing Counter Intelligence. O Special Investigations. Told them im not fussed!! When XH was in the navy last year, we had a chiefs quarters on an AB's wage-we were paying $256pf!! For a massive 4brm house, where you would normally pay $300+ a week!!
    BBS...

Hey Neeny- Yep the 2 bottom teeth were Nixon's firsts also, they seemed to be the worst coming through so far, he has just cut tooth 5 & 6 and didnt seem to really bother him.
    Ditto what Rory said Simone "Single & Strong"
    Jess- hope u can get that house, sounds promising.
    Mel- Ive updated some more scrapbooking photo's on my webpage if u wanna have a look.
    more cleaning today, need to finish staining the fence around the side but the weather is a bit iffy, will be cleaning windows today to how fun..

Anneliese hasnt got ANY teeth yet!! I honestly dont think she's even started teething... not that im complaining!! Declan started "teething" at about 6-8w, and didnt cut a tooth until the week of his 1st birthday..

Oscar's not threatening teeth any time soon, either.
    He is on the improve...just don't know how quickly, he's still a bit velcro-y. He IS, however, doing more playing, crawling and climbing than the last few days, thank goodness! I've had a sad face on me since he started getting hot and I'm lightening up as he is getting better.
    I'm going to try to make pancakes now. Laugh if you must, but I have never made them before, I have only ever been a willing consumer of them! So, here goes nothing...
    ETA: Nickel, be a chatterbox with us! Also, I hope you and DH are sailing smoother waters since your last post about such things
    Last edited by Smoke Jaguar; January 21st, 2007 at 01:22 PM.

Go IK!! Panckes are really easy, i love making them as we have savoury ones with a "fry-up" on top (mushrooms, bacon, capsicum, onion, ham etc), then the next one is icecream, topping etc.Dinner and dessert in one!!

gee all this talk about food and yummy stuff isn't going to help me lose weight!

Am going to bite the bullett and join WW soon. The online thing didn't work and I got annoyed with it after a month. I only lost 2kg but am more aware of less fattening stuff (like g/f multigrain is better than white!).

Is quite hot today (and humid too) 33! We're heading off to the new DFO extension and I'll check out Pumpkin Patch. Last time I was there I was 6 mths preggers and got 2 outfits for $20!

Will pop in later.
    *Hugs*

Neeny - will send you some og our weather - about 23 and cool, overcast and windy. Gotta love melbourne and its variety...

*sigh* im so bored. I wanted XH to look after the kids (its his night tonight, and he told me he's going to Geelong for the day and wll be back later... before 6pm. WTF?? Its a weekend, why cant you look after them during the day?? Seeing as though he looks after them here, and i have to sleep here, he's not having nightly visitation atm anyway. So i just feels like im not getting any time to myself... He's agreed to take the kids from thrusday evening until fri night/sat morning if i want to go away or do something... but im so broke, and my car's unroadworthy, so what am i going to apart from sit at home with him and the kids? im so peeved about him, he keeps telling me this is what i wanted... it seems t be his stock-standard excuse to everything i tell him.

On the otherside, how good is this weather? its really overcast and windy, im going to get up outta the computer chair, get dressed and do some washing and house cleaning soon (so XH will have nothing to whinge about). Get movtivated. Bought some juice yesterday, so am about to have some enliven, wait until that kicks in and off i go!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast