Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #33

sorry gotta make this quick as i just had a call from real estate and they wanna bring someone around at 11.30am, the house is in desperate need of tidying!
    Rory i have my fingers crossed for you that you caught that little eggie today, would that make bub a late Nov/ early Dec baby?

Hi to everyone, i'll try coming back this arvy once house is clean and inspection done

Hi Misskel, really good to hear from you. What a marathon effort feeding twins for that long, good on you.
    Nickel,we got married a couple of weeks apart. Our 11th Anniversary is on the 6th of April, DH was going to be home for it since it will be Easter weekend, Our 11 year Wedding Anniversary and my birthday. But As usual things don't go smoothly and he has to cancel the flights and come home the weekend after now, atleast we'll both be at our friends wedding and I won't be complaining about the overtime pay when it comes in, lol.
    Well talk later,been very busy with Uni and with family coming to stay, lol Had to move to the Gold Coast to get family to come and stay. I guess Tieri just doesn't cut it as a holiday destination. Lol.
    Hi everyone,Baby dust to those trying.
    Ta Dee

Good afternoon girls... not been home long... after Wade's French Music we went into the city with a GF and her little boy... had lunch at Melbourne Central... then bought myself a new wireless! No, not a bra, a reproduction retro radio in cream bake-lite and navy... same colours as our highchair Rory (we have exactly the same chair)... I just love it! Oh and Rory how on earth are you going to keep it a secret if you caught the eggie? You're gonna have no peace from us! LOL I've got a spare home-test kit if you want it LOL

Oh and Kel, I'm with IK, I like long posts too, so don't worry about that one!

Ok... gotta deal with boys... will add to this later....

Time for a new thread

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789