Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born in March 05 #5

Hi Girlies
    Thank you all so much for your thoughts. I am doing ok... getting there. Wato told me he is not sure if he wants to ttc again... we I think that is just too bad!! lol. But seriously I don't think I could not.

Violet is good. she fell off Emily's bed last night and hit her face on the floor! Blood everywhere. mind you Emily's bed is very close to the floor, so it really wasn't that far to fall!! Poor chicken. I was scared she would swallow too much blood and be vomiting in the middle of the night... he was fine

Emily is funny. I was talking to Sarah on MSN yesterday and she came in and told me to pull her finger...lol I did but nothing happend.... her father hasn't taught her well enough LOL

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was sitting in front of Emily and she had an udder like a cow!! And I was milking her!!! LOL!!!!

Hope you are all keeping well.

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Glad to hear that everything is going ok, Tanya.

LOL @ your dream, what a crack up!
    Hope that Violet is ok... ouchies!

Tanya, good to hear from you hun. I think you should just help yourself to Wato's sperm. I'm sure he won't mind the first part of it Poor Violet, hope that it wasn't too bad. I take it she cut her mouth? That always bleeds bad and it looks worse from all of the spit in there too. PMSL @ Emily, what a dag, sooooo cute though.

St George sent us out 3 calenders for free so that was nice of them. The picture isn't the best of Tehya but hey, it's something.

So what does everyone think of the new forums??? Pretty snazzy huh!! Now to find everything in it.

Edited to add. YAY I'm a TeenRager

Take care
    Trish

ange-par Guest

Hi Guys,

All is finally well with Ella. We have been MIA from the outside world for so long, I forgot the grass really is green. I am very happy to report that Ella is now fit and healthy and no longer contagious.

Tanya - am so sorry for you. Ella and I are sending you BIG FAT HUGS

To everyone else - Hope all is well and cheerful
    Last edited by ange-par; May 6th, 2006 at 10:50 AM.

Hi Everyone

Sorry I have been MIA well, forever really!! I have been reading your posts, well, sort of, just havent had time to reply.

Tanya - I am so sorry! I know how hard it is. Huge hugs to you!

Ange- Great that Ella is doing better...isnt it great to finally feel normal again.

A huge HI to everyone else!!!

These new forums are taking a little while to get used to!?!

We are doing okay, well, sort of! Hayley had a virus most of the week, so not a lot happening here. The girls werent well either, add to that my sister had the week off work and decided to annoy me most of the time, driving me nuts!!!

Thankfully Hayley is doing much better, as are the girls. I am totally knackered though! I am not coping too well, so have pretty much been hiding out from everyone, BUT have decided that I cant do that for the rest of my life, so am trying to make an effort to get back to normal.

So much else to say but have a major brain freeze.

Hope to be around a little more from now on!

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - yay for being a teenrager, LOL. 3 Calendars is pretty good... have you put one in the loo, one in the lounge and one somewhere else?? LOL

Ange - good to hear you guys are in the land of the living again. Good to hear that Ella is on the mend.

Dinky - hugs for you, matey. I don't blame you for being knackered... gotta be hard when everyone gets ill. Hope that some level of "normalcy" happens for you soon.

Gabby and Neil are having a Daddy-daughter day today. Well... it's more like a Daddy-Daughter-Uncle day. He and his brothers have taken her up to Ballarat for a steam rally. I didn't fancy going. Have been there 2 or 3 times and it's the same thing every year! Much preferred the prospect of having the day to myself!! hehehe

Just had a look at a few houses in the area to get an idea of what we could sell our place for. Hopefully we'll get an alright price and make a bit of money... that would be good! We're restricted tho... only so much you can ask for a small house with 1 bathroom and 1 living area. Still... looking at what people are asking for even smaller houses with no massive garage and half the land, we should do ok. Fingers crossed!

Hi girls,
    Deb: Yah for Neil very brave man you have, hope you sell really quickly and for a good sum, my gf and I were real estate mogels last week we ended up buying a little town house for her there isn't much around selling atm so you have decided to sell at the right time
    Ang: Glad Ella is better, sorry I missed your call I was home but talking to mum :O who isnt the easiest person to hang up on.
    Trish: How wonderful having a calander girl, a model in the making. Forums I'm getting the hang - I hate change though lol
    Tanya: Hun I know where you are coming from except in our relationship I was Wato. It is all so raw atm, I'm sure that in a few months you will both be happy with what you decide. That or we get worn down by the conversations about it. Hugs I really feel for you.
    Fi: Hey stranger guee it has been like 3 weeks since I saw you hurry up and resign.
    I caught Eliza's cold and are sniffling like a tap, the cold and flu are not working so I am hoping that it goes soon. I have a friend up at the hospital teaching her bub to settle so I think the night trips in there to keep her company are not doing my health all that good. My SIL lost her plug on thursday ..I'm her birthing partner so I really want the cold to go as there is nothing classer than blowing your nose in the birthing rooms.
    Oh well better go and catch up with everything . See the geelong girls tomorrow
    Bec

Oh Bec - you wil be the best birthing partner You'd be my first choice too I liek the sound of the good market at the mo - we are putting ours on the market in about 3 weeks - all things goign well. We either have to be back in NZ before October, or Feb next year, and with the dollar the way it is, I'm liking the extra 10%!! Its at $1.20, so that would be a nice little boost to our nest egg, specially when it was $1.07 about 6 months ago

See you guys today. If anyone is sick with anything nastier than a cold I am walking out the door, never to return!! Its almost the same time I caught gastro last time.

Fi

Dinky good to have you back on board hun. Hugs for you and the girls. Hope everyone is in greeat healthsoon so you can have more time to yourself and ot spend with us of course

Bec I hope the your cold clears up really soon. The last thing you want to do is breath germs over a new bub hey. Very exciting being a birth partner, its alot better being on the other end of all that pushing and pain. Hope your SIL goes well.

Deb got to love a day on your own. Doesn't happen very often around this house. Hope that Gab and Neil had a great day out together. Saving the calendars so I can give 1 to my mum and 1 to Marks mum. Of course we are keeping the extra 1

Fi fingers crossed and everything else for that matter that you catch nothing at all , nothing except for a bigger and healthier bub that is. I'm sure all will go fine for you hun. Don't blame you for wanting to stay away from sick people though. How is Jenna going?

We had Noah's birthday party last night - his actual bday is on Wednesday but because it's Mothers Day next weekend thought we'd have it early. We went to Macca's and let me just say it was shiiiittteee. The girl that did his party had as much personality as a wet paper bag. They had nothing set up when we got there. They didn't even give the kids party hats or anything, 1 scabby game of pass the parcel and that was it. We ended up complaining at the end of it and only got charged for 6 of the kids party bags. I thought that they were included in the price. $3 each for a bag with a few bits of paper in it. Anyway, Noah was happy so that's all that counts.

Tehya has been an absolute cow. I think it's because she is cutting her bottom molars and now her eye teeth are making their way down. That's got to be one sore mouth. But whinge... geezzz girl. We gave her Nurophen and bonjela before the party last night and she was still screaming there. Of course she woke up no better today. Hopefully it is only her teeth and nothing else.
    We started Teh in swimming lessons last week. She goes just after Noah. She went in the pool fine, even playing then when it came time to lay on her back she was hesitant to say the least. She cried for most of the lesson but screaming IYKWIM. Apparently this is the best lesson and from here on in it gets worse. What have I gotten myself in to...

Hope that all mums and bubs are going well and having a great weekend.

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - we haven't had any nasty or funky illnesses, colds etc. here for a good while so it's all clear on that front! I have cleaned and disinfected the loo twice (paranoid or what??) and Gabby's toys have had a quick wipe-over too. So, yeah.... definitely trying to avoid what happened last time!!

Sorry for being rude.... will post proper-like later on...

Deb - there may be other people sick..... Its not your loo I'm worried about!! LMAO!
    And we know there is a pretty good chance I could have caught that bug from anyone around - a handle at the supermarket - who knows
    I dont blame you at all, so dont feel like it was you fault! I just dont want to increase my chances, specally since there is another gastro bug going around at the mo.

Trish - we are fine. Jenna is a beast I'm sure you know what its like!!! Sleep is ordinary, although last night we did make it through til 5:30 before she woke up screaming, so thats a big improvement on every other night this week.
    Lots of teeth popping through at the moment, so that could be it, but I also think that Shane is putting her down too tired during the day, so she's not sleeping. He went out this morning, and I put her down about 11:30 or so - she's still asleep. He's been having trouble getting 45mins out of her sometimes. He does a great job, but sometimes its like she has to punch him in the snout and say... DAD - I'm tired!!!

How crap about maccas - but like you say, the kids wouldn't have cared.

HIYU GIRLIES
    lol
    I come in here and was on the puter for about 30 mins... Violet stared sooking at me because she was tired, and I relized Emily was missing. So I go to find her, she has put herself to bed...lol... how cute! How lucky am I?

Trish, sorry to hear that the Macca's party was crappy!! Wouldn't suprise me really!! But i am glad that Noah had a good time.

Oeerrr, all this selling talk! SCARY!! Glad it is not me. It's bad enough trying to find a rental!

Anyway, just thought I would pop in... tired!

Tanya

ange-par Guest

I'm soooo excited....Ella is having a holiday with her Grandparents for a whole 6 days. She leaves on mothers day and will stay in Port Campbell. I can't believe that I will have a whole 6 days to do as I please and not be woken to replace a dummy in the middle of the night. WOOHOO

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - OMG @ the Maccas party. I always thought they were pretty good?? Or at least I had heard they were value for money as opposed to going to a playcentre etc. Good on you for complaining - that's just not good enough. They should only let charasmatic staff members that get along with kids do the parties. Bloody hell, it's not that hard to keep kids entertained!! Just act like a tool and they are happy, LOL. Glad Noah had a good time, regardless!
    Loved the photos of Tehya at her first swimming lesson. Pity she ended up crying through most of it! Gab was like that at her first lesson... she improved as the weeks went on.

Fi - I know, I know... you could have got the gastro from anywhere but I'll always feel crappy about it. Whether or not you got it from us, I still feel that little pang of "what if" cos, quite frankly, I hate seeing any of my friends in pain let alone go through what you went through. So... if over-cleaning my loo makes me feel a little safer, I'm gonna do it!! LOL
    And... if you are out there Mr. Gastro bug, leave my Fi-Fi the hell alone, ya bugga!! OR ELSE!!!
    The nappy party went really well, hey? I am so glad that everyone seemed to be into them... like no one turned their nose up. Twas great!! I neeeed a bigger house tho!! LOL
    Oh... and I bloody-well forgot to give you Jenna's card!! Grrr... I had it on the bench and ready to go.... so, it's gonna have a stamp put on it and sent before she turns 2, LOL.

Bec - was good to catch up with you too, matey! God you're a crack up with some of the things you said!! LOL

Tanya - hope everything is going ok. Awwww @ Miss Emily putting herself to bed! What a little gem. Paige did a similar thing today... she sleeps in a porta-cot so she can't put herself to bed but she can hang on to the edge and dangle from it to give me the hint, LOL.

Ange - yay for the 6 days to yourself!

Sorry for being so rude yesterday, guys. Was getting the house ready for the nappy party and, as usual, had left it all to the last minute - so I didn't have time to reply to everyone properly.

Guee you are so rude Deb
    this is a post all about me!!!

I feel sick my teeth are aching I just want to find a nice warm place and hide for a few days. My MIL just rocked up and I hid how sad, well not really but I turned the shower on and stayed in there for along time and she left. I got no sleep last night cause Missy was upset and last night just before she went to bed Nick gave her a chip and she had a spew everywhere. Ohh my life is glamourous!!
    ohh how sad yesterday Deb gave me some pics of Eliza and I had a sook...I missed her and it was only a few hours oh how sad. Going back to feel sorry for myself maybe Eliza will be super good today...hmm doubt it
    Oh and I think the cold and flu tablets are starting to make me ooky!!
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Awwwww hugs, Bec!! I don't blame you from hiding from MIL... you sound positively ill!! Hope Eliza behaves for you today and you can get some R&R. Ick @ the thrown-up chip. And awwwww @ you getting all sad over the photos. You're adorable!
    Now go and lay on the couch and I command you to leave any housework of any description alone... Nick can do it when he gets home!

Hope you start feeling better soon Bec. And I used to hide from in laws all the time Makes it easier just not to have them!
    More netball tonight for me. A game to play and then umpire. Urgh. I hate getting home at 11pm from netball, but if it meansI have a nice little stream of money when I stop working, I guess I just have to lump it!
    Tanya - very cute on emily's bed routine. I can only wish it will happen here one day!
    Shane rang me at work today and said - what do I do? SHe's been asleep for 3 hrs!!!! I just told him to enjoy it. LMAO - doesn't happen very often, so he should make the most of it when he can!!!

Fi

locking thread ladies...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678