Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #3

Maryann - i hear you on the childcare. Its certainly not something for me either. Good luck with the job hunt!! There has to be something out there for you to do parttime? And the sewing..... I make terrible clothes, but nice patchwork, and my knitting is coming along.
    Not enough hours in the day for all I want to do though.

Yeah Tanya - I have bad days and good days. I'm definitly not alright, but I honestly never knew how hard all this would be. I dont thinkit would have been so bad for me if there had been no baby on the scan, but seeing it with little hands and everything, and no heartbeat, has been really hard to deal with. I wouldn't wish a missed misscarriage on anyone. I'm terrified about what the next few months brings, but I'm just so sad whenever I see someone else prgnant, I know the only thing that will bring me peace is to bea there again.
    Wierd dream on the son!! Are you tempted to try again to get the little man? Imagine having another girl! PMSL.
    And I'm 30 in July - so a few months away - not weeks!!!!

Gotta go - get ready for cricket all afternoon.

Fi

Fi - I`m with Tanya, you certainly don`t sound yourself, hugs to you. How`s little miss Jenna? As for myself, I have my good days and bad like yourself and at times I really wish I never knew I had twins to start off with, I do know exactly what your going through even though I`m still pregnant I have had to deal with a miscarriage plus still being pregnant at the same time, I find at times when I`m grieving that I actually push Mark away and get quite angry with him. As for my preggie belly on my Av, I was really nervous about getting one thinking as soon as I get it something will happen to bubs, I can`t relax at all. I often think of you and wonder how your going. When do you start back at work?

Tanya - All you girls make me feel really old, I actually feel ancient the last few weeks!!!!! Weird dreams TAnya, you sure your not pregnant???? Hope you have a better night tonight, has Violet`s tooth cut through yet? We`re waiting on Matthew`s 6th and it`s taking forever he has good days and bad days with it.

Deb - Don`t you hate that when they are so clingy and you had 2 to contend with ewww, I hope next Friday goes more smotthly, you wouldn`t want them being so clingy each week.

Nell - Yay on Matty walking, I was hoping Matthew would walk late but I`m clingy on a very very small chance now he`s pulling himself up and loves standing. So sorry that Matty has decided to self wean, you have done extremely well, you should be very proud of yourself. Where has the time gone, Matty almost 1 OMG, are you having a party?

I better go Matthew`s gone into the bathroom and pulled all the boys bath toys out of their container, yep at nearly 13 and 12 they still have bath toys!!!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Woo hoo! Some stuff to read and catch up on.... keep it coming girls.

First and foremost.... HUGE HUGS for you, Fi. I can totally understand why the whole TTC and getting pregnant thing is scary, overwhelming and emotional for you. What happened to your precious bubby SUX so much and it's not something that anyone should have to go through. All I can do is hope and pray that when you do get preggo again that you can get through the first trimester nice and quick and have a healthy pregnancy. Here's to a flag (or 3 or 4) for your club this year. That would be nice. You're a brave one for re-learning how to knit. My Mum would love it if I gave it a go. She's good at all things crafty. She can sew, knit, quilt etc. etc. like a pro! I can't even darn a sock, LOL. Woo hoo for your 30th coming up! Are you going to have a party?

Tanya - not sure I like the sound of your dreams!! LOL Don't wish pregnancy on me yet.... I am SO not ready to go down that road any time soon. I don't know why... I am enjoying motherhood more and more each day. I just don't feel ready to go through it all again, iykwim? It would be nice if we were all belly buddies once again tho.... but that's not a big enough incentive to make me jump on the TTC bandwagon quite yet. Maybe next year.... or, if Neil has his way, 2008!! LOL @ having to go underground to save your son... perhaps it's an omen... you will have a little boy next!! Do a Trish.. but reversed, LOL.

Maryann - good to hear that Charlotte is going well. Sounds like she and Gabby are doing similar things developmentally. Lots of crawling and pulling herself up on furniture but no sign of walking or even standing on her own. I don't mind tho - there's far more bumps and bruises when they start walking! I hear you on the childcare thing. I struggle dropping Gab off for the 1 day let alone putting her in full time. I don't think I could do it. Luckily I don't have to... I guess finances rule in some cases and women have no choice but to go back full time. I know Paige's Mum (the little girl I look after) struggles with the fact that she has to be away from her for so long. It's just not fair!

Dee - I can just imagine how you sometimes struggle with grieving for your lost baby and being pregnant with his/her twin. You've certainly had an eventful pregnancy so far. I hope it's very boring from now on! LOL @ the big boys still having bath toys. Uno... it's a nice thing to hear. I think that kids grow up too darn fast these days.

Having a nothing day today. I was as hung over as a dog yesterday. Ick! Had a few too many wines on Friday night with some friends. Of course, I swore off alcohol forever but I know it's never going to happen! I'll certainly give it a good week or so though. I was meant to go to a first birthday but couldn't stop throwing up so there went that idea. Who misses a first birthday because they are too hung over?? Hmm... not very impressed with myself at all!

Hi everyone

I suddenly realised today that it's been aaaaaaaages since I've posted! Not cause I'm ignoring you or anything though I'm just really busy and tired and the time I do get on the computer is spent catching up on all the goss!

And as usual... justa s I get started Bastian is pulling all my bits and pieces out of the pantry....grrrr.

Hope all is going well and *hugs* to everyone... will try to get back in a few mins.

Hi All,
    Just a quick one as Jenna is screaming and Shane is ignoring her cause the cricket is on... Grr
    She took her first few steps today. Yay! She has taken lots of little one step hobbles, but today she let go of the chair and took 3 steps to fall into Shane's arms.
    Fi

Debbie Lee Guest

WOO HOO for Miss Jenna! Clever little poppet!
    Uno why she walked today? Because I said she'd be a 9 month walker... had to prove me wrong and be a 10 month walker! LOL

Good to hear from you, Zola! Hope you can get back on soon!

Slack slack slack!! Sorry guys 8-[

Tanya, very interesting on your dream. Should I point out to you guys my signature...

Yay on walking Fi! Zander is an almost full-on walker now. He'll walk all the time but falls after about 6 steps. He's taken to walking along pushing a huggies box in front of him, he's pretty fast with it too!

Not much happening here. Zander is same old same old. Very happy little monkey & he is doing fantastic with his day sleeps - up for 2.5hrs then sleep for 1.5-2hrs then start over again! Although he still isn't sleeping through just yet.

Debbie Lee Guest

Woo hoo Sarah! Officially back on the TTC wagon, hey? Hope it's not a long trip - I think your first one was long enough so you should get a free pass imo! hehehe
    Yay for Zander walking too! Very clever!

Gabby stood up on her own today. She was sitting down one moment when she suddenly popped up and stood for about 5 seconds then fell down again, LOL. She hasn't done it again but geeeeeez! Just when we think she isn't getting any closer to walking, she goes and does that! They certainly keep you on your toes!

*** Creeping in and sitting right at the back so no one noticed that I hadn't been here for awhile 8-[ ***
    Hi everyone!!!
    Been really bust with a sooky..mummummum baby that only wants me, with a sniffle and another 2 teeth emerged and another 2 right under the gum.
    Other than that lifes pretty same same.
    We did however try the other day on 45 minutes sleep for the day, almost tempted to give her to the gypsys.
    Tanya: Yah on the TTC, hope it happens really quickly, yah on Violets toothy.
    Deb: LOL at your hangover, must of been a great night, clever Miss Gabby on the standing
    Sarah:Nice to see you in here again, I'm still awaiting the sleep through the night thing too. good luck ttc lol I do lurk those forums for hints..lol I studied a FF chart the other day, sheshh it is a science
    Zola: Glad to hear Bas is going well and destroying your pantry, that is Eliza all time favourite spot that or the shower :-k
    Fi: enough said. Hope you have a great day tomorrow.."Bread winner"
    Dee: Hope Matty is being a good boy and your starting to feel normal

Eliza is a daredevil anything laying on the ground is seen as a hurdle and must be crawled over not worrying about what is on the other side. At Heydeho the other day they brought out a big piece of material that the bubs were supose to wave up and down Miss Eliza struggled away and sat under it and wouldn't move just giggled all the others were alittle frightened nope not my girl she would of loved to stay there and be wrapped up. We also had a nasty encounter at a play centre where she hurdled the ball pit to land on a fence..lol she just got up and climbed back in to get back out...crazy child.
    Bec

Hey girls :0
    It is sooo good to see lots of chatting in here

Bec, Eliza sounds like she is fearless!! Like my 1st DD... be afraid! lol. Violet likes to climb over things... I am trying to teach her to go down steps backwards...

Yay Gab for standing on your own! Exciting when they learn new tricks, huh Deb?

Yay for Jenna's first steps too... won't be long and they'll be off to school I hope you are feeling a little better Fi.

Great to see you again Zola

Sarah, fingers crossed for a short ttc journey, I hope my dream was right about you at least.

Maryanne, long time no chat, good to hear all is well.

Not much happening here (as usual)... still no more teeth... theya re there I can feel them! Grrr!
    Wat had a few ppl over on the w/e. He didn't get a sheep *phew*, just a couple of roasts to put on his spit. I think he had a good night... esp when he got to bed

Tanya

Tanya

Hey Ladies, first day back at work today. It was actually OK. My boss told me to have a cruisy one - and I did. My computer is still not even set up though, so thats a pain. No email OH well, maybe tomorrow!
    Tanya - we are having the backwards battle too. She is slowly learning though, through many banged heads!
    Bec - thanks heaps You are a champ! GOOOO eliza the fearless one!

really gotta to - must do baby things and then I have to umpire tonight an 8:50 and 9:40 game ARGH why do I do this to myself!!!!!

Shane is the best househusband in the world. He did all the washing, made me lunch and dinner and didn't turn the telly on once. I lvoe him
    And lucky him, AF has left the building and we are off on our 3rd TTC journey. Lets hope its a productive few weeks. After no action for 6 weeks we are both HANGING out, so happy but tired girl here in the morning I would imagine.

Big 's to all else I've missed.
    Fi

Hey Fi, Hope you had a good night . Sounds like Shane has really settled into the the house hubby role =D> Well done Shane!

Pretty uneventful here.. Wato didn't get me anything for Valentines day But when he went up the street he bought me and icecream Oh well!

Violet is funny, she is so different from Em and Alecia, they both walked from things they could hold on to, she just gets up and walks. Still very uneasy, but still, she's getting better. Also she almost jumps on the trampoline! She stands up and bounces, loves it!

Hope you are all well

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Sounds like Violet is another fearless one, hey Tanya?

Hmmm... not as bad as what Alecia was (climbing on monkey bars at 12mo 8-[ ). I think she is actually the biggest scaredy cat out of all of my 3. Although Emily is getting worse, she hates on the swings.

Tanya

Hi all,

Work is going much better than I thought it would. This might be easier than anticipated!! Very hard leaving Jenna though, but coming home for lunch for the feeds is working out really wel.

Just a quick one for Deb - There was a car outside my office with a DAAC sticker on it! PMSL, I have yet to figure out who's car it is

Hope everyone else is well. Baby's dinner time....gotta go!

Fi

Hey Fi, Glad work isn't being to hard on you. It's good you can go home for feeds too... it would make it easier on you all.

Well, I think I can now say Violet is Walking... of course crawling is still a faster alternative, but she walks everywnere else

Hope all you mums and bubs are well

Tanya

Eliza's bug ticker is touching the edge hmmmm might have to start organising something
    Yah on Violets walking clever little cookie
    Fi Glad work is going well,its probably like you have never left
    Everyone else Hi
    Eliza is still having trouble sleeping lol so am I hoping that we are finally on top of it
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - glad that work is going well and that the routine is bearable. I'm sure the extra $$ will make it feel heaps better too *wink*. LOL @ the car with the DAAC sticker... what sort of car was it?

Tanya - yay for Violet walking! Clever chook!

Bec - LOL... yes, you may want to organise something soon. Miss Eliza is getting closer and closer to the big number 1!

Just edited today (Saturday) to say:

Gabby has now started to stand unaided. She pulls herself up on to something (the couch, the coffee table, my leg) and then lets go! The cheeky little monkey thinks it's hilarious! She starts laughing when she's about to let go and lets out a little shriek when she's standing on her own. It only lasts about 5-10 seconds before she grabs back on to something or falls over but, man, it's cute! I'm going to try and catch it on video this afternoon. She even did a little dance to Video Hits this morning... she thought she was very clever!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast