Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #3

Default Babies Born March 2005 #3

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in March 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

nellbe - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Christy [email protected]
    *Shannon* - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

March '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: zola
    State: TAS
    Baby's DOB: 3rd March '05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 10lb 6oz (4.725kg) - 53cm - 37cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Sebastian John Raymond
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 6 days early, elective c-section

Forum Name: Babymakesthree
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 3.3.05
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Alannah Rose
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Exczema (but on the improve)
    Notes: Induced 1 week early due to high blood pressure. Forceps delivery. Pregnant again with #2 due 8.7.06

Forum Name: bellasmum
    State: vic
    Baby's DOB:7th March 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 2830g(6lb4oz)-50cm-33.2cm
    Gender of Baby:female
    Baby's Name: Isabella Rose Lucinda(bella)
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns: none now
    Notes: induced 3 weeks early due to iso immunisation, cord wrapped tightly around neck, required full blood exchange at 4 hrs old, quadruple phototherapy for 4 days,double phototherapy for 2 days.3 months of age had another blood transfusion and 4 months old .

Forum Name: Trish
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB:8 March 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3710gm 8lb 2oz Length - 50cm Head Circ - 34.5cm
    Baby's Name: Tehya Makenzie
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/t/trisharae
    Health Concerns: Mild Jaundice
    Notes: 1 day early, home waterbirth

Forum Name: morv
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 09/03/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2985gm Length - 50cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby's Name: Charlotte Katleen
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: 10 days late. Normal delivery

Forum Name: Bec G
    Baby's DOB: 10 - 03 - 2005
    Baby's Name: Eliza Jayne
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: c-sect due to cervical stitch and gest diabetes 37 weeks

Forum Name: Dinky
    Baby's DOB: 17 March, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 2720g - 45cm - 33cm
    Baby's Name: Hayley Nola
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Wind, reflux, nasal congestion
    possible heart problem
    Notes: 5.5wks early emergeny c/s after prom

Forum Name: ange-par (Angela)
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB:19-03-2005
    Baby's Name: Ella Grace
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Emergency c-section due to 3 failed attempts at being induced and health problems
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Tanya
    Baby's DOB: 20/03/05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3730g (8lb 40z) Length - 53cm (21in) Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby's Name: Violet Crystal
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/insideofme
    Health Concerns: none...yet
    Notes: 40weeks 1day, NVD, breastfeeding
    __________________________________________________ _______

Forum Name: Sarah_H
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 20th March '05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 14oz Length - 55cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Alexzander David Paul
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/sarah_aaron_baby
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 8 days late, 36hr labour which failed to progress ended in c/section

Forum Name: simone
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 20 March, 2005
    Baby's Stats: 7lb 15.5oz (3.61kg)
    Baby's Name: Declan Christopher
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: gets eczema occasionally
    Notes: Born 3 weeks early

Forum Name: Debbie Lee
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 21 March 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lbs Length 50.5cm- Head Circ - 34cms
    Baby's Name: Gabrielle Lee
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/littlenobba/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Emergency C-Section after baby showed signs of distress. The cord was wrapped around her neck!!

Catch up with your old thread HERE

Love

Great to hear that you got out and celebrated your new year Ange, sorry to hear it was a little disappointing and that Ella wouldn't sleep.

Deb playgroup sounds like it will be great for miss Gab

Jess, I hope the rest of the move is quick and easy for you all!

Tanya

The playgroup does sound good Deb, lucky you guys found it!

A couple of the mums from my mums group and I took our boys to 'hi-di-ho (sp?) which was fun and they played in the playcentre afterwards and had a great time. Matty had a huge 2 hour snooze afterwards.

Some new for my little Matty - he took some steps!! He does it a few times a day so not proper walking as yet but he is doing it!

Yay Matty Congrats on getting oh so much closer to walking =D>

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Yay for Matty once again, Nell! He's pretty clever! Have you been organising much for his first birthday? So exciting....

We went to the wedding yesterday - one of the girls from MG. It was combined with their little girl's birthday and naming day (the little girl I look after, Paige). It was lovely. Nice and casual down at the beach in Barwon Heads. We had a great day. I videoed the ceremony for them and took a few photos. Gabby was fairly good. When she started driving me nuts, the boys decided to take the babies for a walk around town in the prams so that was good. We girls ate lunch in peace!
    Unfortunately, we all picked up too much sun. Gabby had a hat on and sunscreen but still got a little red (not too bad tho). I managed to get sun stroke and was shivering cold by the afternoon. I took my temp and it was 39.1. Ick! I managed to sleep it off after drinking heaps of water and having the fan blowing on me (even tho I was shivering). I'll have to be far more vigilant from now on - I have certainly learnt my lesson.

Gabby is heaps better today. I haven't had a chance to feel her teeth but hopefully they have finally broken through and I don't have to put up with the devil child for a couple of weeks (at least until the next lot of teeth come). I have Paige again tomorrow so I guess time will tell.

[-X [-X Deb, norty norty!! Sounds like you will now know better. I thinkit is great that you have made a great friend out of MG too..
    Fingers crossed gabs tooth comes tho soon too.

Violet almost has her 2nd tooth... sigh!!

Went to my FIL's baptism yesterday (I think it was his second, but this time he had to get up and speak about jesus...?). I was held out the Murray, near Strathmerton. turned out to be a lovely day . Emily and Violet jsut wanted to go swimming. I kept them on the beach, just in the water. The Murray is scarry! The current is strong once you get in a bit deap, and it is turbid, so if they go under there is no finding them.
    The kids had a ball.

Tanya

sorry I haven't been around much girls, been hectic here lately.
    Promise to pop in tomorrow and update - hope you're all well
    Colleen

Hey girls....
    gez its quiet in here again!
    I hope you are all well.
    Not a lot going on here... same ol, same ol.

I hope someone pops in here soon.... give me something to reply to.. my life is a tad slow atm....

Tanya

ange-par Guest

Just a quickie to let you know that Ella has tooth number 9.

Yay Ella .... Violet still only has 1

Although I don't think #2 is far away... judging by her sleeping last night!

Tanya

Hey girls... seems I am almost talking to myself again.... nuthin new

Violet aaaalmost has 2 teeth... one botton left and her top right one is almost through. Her gum is purple, and reeeaallly fat! I think I said she is going to have big teeth! Poor mite didn't sleep last night! Nor did Mum or Dad!

Anyway, I hope to see... someone in here soon , Swimming today and it's Watos birthday... 34 today, 34 today... oh what an old codger, 34 today I think he is having ppl over tomorrow night. He is wanting to go out and catch a sheep for his spit :whistle: :-$
    Anyway... best off

Tanya

Thought I`d pop in for a visit, where is everybody????? Poor Tanya has been deserted. Happy birthday Wato, I hope he has a great day. Yay for Violet`s teeth, I hope she sleeps well for you tonight.

Everyone is busy busy busy! Hope that's what it is and not because you are ill....

Matthew is still just taking steps, no more than 6 or so at a time. He has also self weaned which is sad for me and has his 6th tooth poking through - also its his birthday next week!!

Tanya - how is it going? Happy Birthday to Wato and I hope all the girls are well. Yay on Violet getting her tooth.

Great to see you Dee!

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww sorry for leaving you in the lurch, Tanya!
    Ouchies for Violet's gums. They sound painful! Hope they pop through soon so that you get some sleep. Happy birthday to Wato!

Nell - sorry to hear that Matty has decided to self-wean. Still, it was a good innings, hey? He got a fair bit of booby-juice in there! Yay for 6 teeth!

I just had a challenging morning. I took Paige and Gabby to playgroup this morning and they were both very sooky and clingy. For two children that go to childcare, you'd think they would be a little bit more used to these sort of situations. I spent the whole morning on the floor with both of them cuddled up against me. It didn't help that one of the bigger kids is a giant bully and hit both the girls in the head a couple of times. Grrr! His poor Mum was beside herself. I didn't say anything - after all, how do I know if he really hurt them or they were just being extra sooky because of their mood? If it happens again tho, I won't be impressed!
    So, both the girls are worn out and in bed.

Gabby, it seems, has decided to drop a sleep. She's only had one nap the last few days and just won't go down to sleep at 3-4pm like she used to. I'm not complaining! It will be much easier for me if she only needs to go down once a day. I just want to make sure she gets enough sleep tho.... so just playing it by ear. Today will probably be a 1 nap day because she went down for her first sleep a couple of hours later than normal.

Hi All,
    Just a quick hello. I feel bad sometimes that I post here and not in the April thread..... Oh well.
    Tanya - happy Bday to Wato - 34 doesn't seem so old anymore. I hit the big 30 in a ocuple of months - GULP!!! Seems like only yesterday I was dodging bouncers to get into pubs. Oh well. Yay on the teethies, I hope the next few days of teething are gentle for you.

Deb - bummer on the playgroup. Its hard enough with 1 sooky baby huh?? Who'd want twins. I got AF back yesterday - about 4 weeks since my D&C so I guess we will be back on the TTC bandwagon again. Doens't seem so exciting this time around, in fact its all a bit scary. Work will take my mind off it though.

Hey Nell - yay on Matty's walking. Jenna is SOOOOO close its not funny. Considering she had 2 weeks in NZ where she wasn';t allowed to even be a baby, its surprising she's not curled up catatonic on the floor ignoring us. It was really tough not letting her paly with everything in sight. Big birthday huh!! have you got his presents picked out?

Dee - I hope everything is going well for you. Its hard seeing you with your baby belly on, but also very exciting still I'm sure YKWIM.

Thats it from me - back to my knitting. I am trying to teach myself how to knit. WEll I know, but I'm trying to learn how to continental knit which is faster and smoother than my old style. ARGH! Tough stuff. I have pulled apart that many rows its not funny.
    Also netball has started up again. I'm stoked I can now do preseason and hopeully play a decent part of the season, and of course I can get C badged as an umpire. Big season ahead for the club, hopefully we can get at least one flag.

I hope everyone else is well
    Fi

Hey girls

Fi, you still don't sound very well... Can't blame you really. You never know you and me might be belly buddies That would be a pleasure
    30 in a couple of weeks huh? I think a few of us have our birthdays close together... this year is my last year I'll be in my 20's...eeeek!

I think I had a dream you were pg Deb... and Sarah and myself. We were all together and I did a HPT and eventually two lines came up. The lines were horizontal not vertical... hmmm weird...
    I had another dream a few weeks ago and the world was falling apart...? I had to go underground to save my son, who was studying or working there... hmmm weird!

Anyway... another horrble sleep here from Violet... sigh!

Tanya

Hi there everyone,

I am still lurking around. It is funny how with a baby everything is "we" and not "I" now. Do you know what I mean?

Tanya, I am even older than Wato, I will be 35 in August. It isn't so bad, I think that it will be a shock when 40 creeps up, though.

Charlotte has 4 teeth and she has had them for a few months now, it doesn't look like anything else is coming through.

Nell, I am impressed with Matt's walking as well. Charlotte just isn't there yet. She is crawling and pulling herself up on the furniture but that is all.

Fi, I am teaching myself how to sew, I am not very neat yet. It isn't easy learning new things. Once I get better, I may even sew something for me to wear in public.

This week I am officially unemployed, my official last day was the 7th of February so now I have to start organising what I will do with my retrenchment package. Do I roll over the ETP or not? I don't even know what the question means so I am off to a financial adviser. It is busy being unemployed.

I have been looking for a job, there are only full-time jobs out there so I may have to put Charlotte in childcare fulltime. The idea scares me and I have had many nightmares about it. Oh well, I have to find a job first. I have been to one interview so far and that went pretty badly but there are other roles out there for me to apply for.

Maryann

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast