Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #3

Hey Girlies

Thought I had better touch base... seeing as though no one else has ;)

Well Violet allllmost has 2 teeth. The second bottom one decided to get a move on! The top two I can see through the gum, but have been like that for a while now. So frustrating!

She walks just about everywhere, much to my mums amazment... she didn't think she was ever going to walk, just didn't want to if you held her up and walked her... it's amazing how fast they catch on.

Not a great deal going on her... a nice quiet Sunday evening :)

Hope to hear from you all soon

Tanya

I'm touching base too... hope all are well and you all had a great weekend.

kwym Tanya about those 2 top teeth, they took ages and ages to come down for Matty! And yay on the walking!

Deb - Gabby is so clever dancing away and standing on her own! Very clever!

Fi - I hope that work is still good for you.

We have had a great past couple of days. Mattys little party went well and it was a lovely day and he was spolit but deservedly so! He he... he is walking loads more now although he still crawls... so he isn't a full time walker just yet.

I hope everyone else is well and busy planning for those first birthdays cropping up next month! I can't believe my little man is one! OMG.

Debbie Lee Guest

A belated happy birthday to Matty! Glad his party went well, Nell. LOL @ him being spoilt. All part of the fun of being a kid, hey?

Also... happy 11 months to Zander and Violet!! Only one month to go and you guys will be joining Matty in the "1 Club"!!

Tanya - wow @ Miss Violet walking everywhere now! Why crawl, hey?? LOL Now she can keep up with Emily! I hear you on how fast they catch on. Gabby is letting go of things more and more. She even stood eating a grape this morning and didn't even notice she was standing on her own. Mum reckons she'll take steps soon. I don't really mind if she doesn't tho... not looking forward to the bumps and bruises!

Had an ok weekend. Went out to a going away party for Neil's mate on Saturday night (he's moving to Perth). Free grog!! That always spells trouble. Mum looked after Gab at our place so that I could have a few drinks. Did I ever!!?? We were home by 2am but Mum didn't stay the night so we still had to get up to Gabby. I tell you what.... I was crook! I don't think I want to drink again any time soon!

Gabby's invitations for her birthday party arrived today! So excited!!

Deb, great to hear you are so organized for Gab's birthday.... me on the other hand... I think we will just invite close family. Emily's 1st birthday was quite big, and it was a bit too much (I was half way through my pregnancy with Violet tho!)
    Happy 11month b'day to Gab!!

Well we offically have 2 teeth!! And a very rough night to boot! Oh well lets hope the top two hurry up so she has a few more for her 1st birthday photo's

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Yay for Violet's 2 teeth!! Hope that you at least get some sleep tonight now that they are both through, Tanya.

Gabby drank her bottle by herself this morning for the first time. I got up about 1000 time to the dog and to Gabby (did I mention I hate teeth??) so I was not impressed when Missy Moo decided to wake up at 6:30am! I made her bottle and put the handles on it, propped her up on a pillow, gave her the bottle and walked out. Half an hour later, I went back in and the bottle was on the floor and empty!! Not bad for a bub that has made no attempt at holding her own bottle ever!

hello girls

A very quick pop in from me - sorry - time is jsut a luxary I don't have much of these days.

James going really well - still the 10 teeth, the other 2 are STILL threatening to break through - no idea when they'll come through though.

He is crawling all over the place now, pulling up to stand against everything and walking around holding onto anything he can grasp onto.

I recently bought a playpen to contain the little monkey whilst I'm cooking at night because I nearly had a repeat of when Luke burnt his hand on teh oven door.

1st birthday coming up soon for all the bubs - we'll be having a little party with friends at a local park - getting everyone to bring a picnic mat and a large toy for each kid and thats that (loads of party food included of course)

um what else - oh we've got a home loan pre-approved and are currently in the process of looking for a house - very exciting.

Ok thats dh home with dinner - gotta love having the kids in bed by 7:30pm - nice quiet evenings to do as I please for a change, so its dinner then SCRAPPING !! lol

Zola - congrats on your pregnancy, only just saw your ticker.
    Sarah - good luck with ttcing #2 - had a squizz at Zander's piccies quick - what a gorgeous little man.

Ok thats me - oh btw - our photos can be found here and I've managed to load all the photos from my sister's wedding here if anyone wants a stickybeak.

Ok girls, take care and keep well
    Love to all
    Colleen

wow - quiet in here isn't it.

Just wanted to come and wish my littl eman a happy 11 months today, his little present to me, he cut tooth number 11 - yay.

Off too bath my troop - later all

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Hi guys

yeah... I know.... you're all thinking "bugger off zola... you're taking up the whole thread with your mindless chatter"... but I just couldn't help myself.

yup... I'm a commedian.

sorry, bit of a spastic mood today. Have been feeling really down and emotional and that has now resulted in terminal spasticity, which I've come to share with my baby buddies

Yay for all the standing / walking!!! They think they're soooooo clever when the do it, don't they It's so cute though. Bas took his first steps across the kitchen last week and nearly cracked his face with the "I'm so clever" smile.
    He's now *finally* gor 4 teeth!!! And he had his second haricut today.. he was quite well behaved.

Tanya... glad Violet's teeth have finally decided to behave... bet all the others will come all at once and she'll have the most teeth of all of our bubs

Deb... go Gabby with the holding her own bottle! I bet she was just being lazy and letting Mummy do it. I kniow Bas will do it himself at home, but as soon as he gets with Nan he forgets what his hands are for!

Colleen.. happy 11 months to your little man.. not long til his birthday!! How exciting!! Thanks for the congrats too... I'm still in denial I think

Yeah...so....and that....

Hope everyone else is doing well and bubs are having heaps of fun. It won't be long and we'll be having heaps of 1st birthdays!!!

Run out of babble now...going to go eat stuff.

How sexy am I?? :D

Good to see you again Zola! Talk about me being a slacker!! J/K
    Only a few days till your little boy turns 1...eeek!!

Happy 11month b'day to James! Great to see you in here Colleen... things have changed since our pg days where there was always something to catch up on... now you only have to check in once a week!

Tanya

WooHoo Tanya - I didn`t recognise you, your gorgeous

Debbie Lee Guest

Woo hoo!! Go Tanya!! Congrats on going platinum!!

Zola - lol @ the terminal spastcity!! You're a dag...

After my excitement of Gabby holding the bottle all on her own, I went to pick her up at childcare yesterday and had a bit of a brag. One of the childcare workers said "Oh no... she's always fed herself here. We've only ever fed her the bottle once..." WTF??
    So... my bubble was burst!

She better not take her fricken first steps there!!
    She's only there one day a week!! Sheesh!

So she's been holding her own bottle for a good couple of months now. Cheeky little monkey!

Deb... Why do it when mum will do it for you!!?? LOL

Tanya

Yay for sexy Tanya When were you going to say things about "my chart" in tiny tiny little wee letters?? PMSL - you're crazy my dear!

LOL on Gabby Deb - I feel the same way about leaving Jenna at home with Shane - at least he will see things, but I miss them. Not so bad since I can come home for lunch most days, but I would rather be at home withmy family.

BECCY!!!!! Where are you?? You better not be sneaking off for any latte's with my bloke Nice of him to call around, I'm trying to convince him to go to Newcomb playgroup, maybe you can help me?

Zola - yay for preggie brain, I'm hoping I can join you in the next few months. We'll try again - and I'm sure if we keep giving that poor little eggy a bashing like its had this month, my belly wont stand a chance Hope you are doing well other than that.

Where is everyone??? Is it going to be so dead all the time?

Happy 11months to a few bubbies, and almost 12 months to some others.

Fi

Fi, Glad you have dropped by... tis dead hey!? As for my teany tiny 'my chart' link... well there are a couple reasons for trying to make it a little less obvious; 1. I am going to get a lot of "your crazy my dear" comments ...lol 2. I didn't really want to rub anyones nose in it (namely you!) I know you the loss of your bub has been hard and I didn't want to make a big deal out of the fact that we are tring for another bub, sorry if that sounds stupid, but I have been really worried about you 8-[ .
    Anyway I am thinking I am going to sit this cycle out... not sure about having a pre-chrissy baby...

Anyway... gotta go and ... do... something...lol

Tanya

Oh Tanya - if you only KNEW how much sex I have had this month from TTC, you wouldn't feel like you were rubbing your nose. PLus its been kinda good to get bck to work and earn some moolah.
    I think its great you are going again, but you know it will be another girl.
    And as for the pre-chrissy baby. Well at this point we'll take anything thats coming our way! Even if that means labouring on Christmas eve (ornew years... hehehe)
    On the TWW now. C'mon double lines.

Fi, how many DPO are you (do you think).
    Aaaaaand! Don't jinx me!! lol!!

Tanya

Fi - Good luck, I hope those 2 lines come up bold and strong. Thinking of you and sending you all my baby dust and some of my sticky vibes for a sticky bub. How`s Jenna?

Tanya - I hope you get that little boy soon, how lovely that would be the girls would love a little boy to bits but on the other hand if it happens to be a girl they will love her to bits too, look who`s jumping the gun LOL

LOL Deb @ MIss Gabby, sneaky little girl

If I keep saying its a girl, it will be aboy. I have fuzzy logic.

I'm 2 weeks yesterday since my period, so I must be CD15, but I have no idea how many DPO I am. Too technical doing all that calculation stuff. We just have sex lots, and we conceive Its lots of fun too.

We DTD every day since about CD6 (it had been awhile since we could - pregnant, didn't want it, m/c couldn't, after d&c couldn't until bleeding had gone a week, after that had to watch contraception.....) soI admitwe went kinda nuts for a few days.

Oh well -if not this month than maybe next one. I'm not phased, it will happen when its right.

Dee - Jenna is great. Bad sleepign ATM, but other than that, taking lots of steps everywhere. Most is still 8, but she is always doing 3-4 now. V cute. She came into work with me this morning and had a ball, only there for 15mins, but all the old fuddy duddy engineers in my office were playing peekaboo with her. Pretty cute. They are all grandaddies

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast