Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #8

Hope your child free night goes well Deb. We may be having one tomorrow for our 6th (OMG!) anniversary. Not too sure yet though.

Just wanted to let you all know that Simone won't be in fot a while due to Anneliese being in hospital.See thread http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ad.php?t=17837

It's so scary isn't it Jess. Please send her our love.....

Another shocker with Zander last night. His teeth are driving him nuts. Although once again he was right by 4-ish but I had to get up at 5.30 for work *wwaaaaahhh* I think a nanna nap is in order this afternoon!

Sarah, good to see you back in here, and about time too buggar about your crappy nights too. Atleast I know I'm not alone with them, Tehya is still a shocking sleeper.

Simone, hugs to you and Anneliese, I hope she gets better real soon.

Deb, wow on all of Gab's teeth. YAY for getting a couple of days work too and for a kid free night. Can't remember the last time I got one of those

Fi, yay for a great scan. Good to hear that bub is going well and growing nicely. I don't know how you resist the temptation to ask what bub is. Good on you. I hope Jenna is still sleeping good for you too.

Bec, good to hear from you. And great that Eliza loves daycare, thats one less thing to have to stress about hey.

Ange, sorry to hear that you guys are sick. Hope that you are on the mend now.

Horray!!! I have no sicknesses to whinge about I haven't posted for abit coz I realised all I was doing was whinging LOL. Probably annoying the crap out of you all so I thought that I should just not say anything...

Tehya still does not sleep and is up by 11 everynight to start a 2 hourly wake up. What does she thing she is a bloody premmie???

My baby brother and his gf are having a baby, she's due 22nd March. Not really happy about it all but what can you do hey. I had a big whinge in the pregnancy announcement thread.

The car I smashed is going to cost around $1000 to fix so it's going under our insurance. Thankfully we don't loose the no claim bonus this time.

Tehya is talking up a storm, just like her mum. This morning Mark has her saying Saturday. It sounds so cute. Quite a mouthful though.

Hope that I haven't missed anyone, and that everyone has a great weekend

Forgot to tell you all too that I found something........
    Can you guess what it is??...............
    Tehya's gold bangle!!! You probably remember me whinging about loosing it months ago. I had all but given up hope of finding it when Noah was in the toy room last week, Tehya was in bed and I could hear him trashing it so i went in to go cranky at him for making a mess. Then I saw this little gold circle on the ground. Tehya's bangle. Let's just say that Noah didn't get into trouble He'd emptied the toy boxes and there it was. Not that we hadn't done it already.....

Not sure how much longer she will be able to wear it for though, Can get it on still easy enough but I know before too long it's going to be very hard to get back off.

YAYAYAYAY for Noah trashing his room I knew the bangle would show up again one day! Bummer about the lack of sleep at your house as well. I just wonder if Zander will ever sleep through for more than 1 night here and there. Aaah well, he's keeping me in practise for the next one!!

We're off today for a drive *somewhere* so I better get my bum in gear and get Zander & I organised and figure out where we want to go LOL!

YAYAYAYAY on the bangle Trish - thats great news! And I dont think you whinge - no more than the normal person.
    Wow on all those teeth Sarah - he must look like a real little boy with them all.

Jenna is doing the "baby" thing at the moment. Everyone younger than abotu 10 is a baby! I'm trying to teach her girl and boy, and she can say them, but I dont know what age to make the cut off? When does a baby stop being a baby? its pretty cute though when she calls a 4 year old a baby in a lift

Sarah - nice to see you in here, and the renos sound svery cool. There must be something in the air re: sleep, cause we had a shocker on Friday night! She would not go to sleep by herself, and it wasn't just being in the same bed with us. She had to be completely cuddled! It was insane, and started from about 9pm. Grrrrr. Oh well, she slept through last night from 7-7, so I guess I should be hapyp with that!
    Simone - I hope things are getting bertter for you.
    Deb - Waas the party great?

Better get off the puter - I'm been looking for 1hr for our netball end of season shirts, and its taken me forever! The girls want something a bit funky this year. No 3/4 length raglans for this trip! So I am trying to find some funky cheap hoodies, or some ribbed button down v necks or something like that. its very tough finding a top that will suit a range of girls from size 6 to 16 with a pregnant belly!!
    Fi

Fi, Zander had 8 teeth at 8 months, so yep he's looked like a real little boy for a while when he smiles. If only he had more hair LOL, people always think he's a lot younger than he is because of his hair, or lack thereof!! How did you go with the shirts?

Not much happening here at all. Zander slept through last night for the first time in I don't know how long. Although I did wake up 3 times I'm just not used to sleeping all night yet ROFL! His bump has gone & the bruise has faded really quickly which is great too.

Fi, YAY on the fantastic sleep. I hope that you found some shirts for the girls and you.

Sarah, YAY to you on Zanders great sleep too. Shame you didn't sleep right through though, always the way. We still haven't gotten a whole nights sleep with Tehya. Great to hear the Zanders lump is healing quick too. You'll probably find he'll have a lump under the skin for a while later though. I know Noah did. I'm sure Zanders hair will grow, EVENTUALLY!! LOL.

Tehya still only has 12 teeth, hasn't even started on her eye teeth but I do think they are starting to come down. Not doing much here today either, having a lazy morning so far. Mark gets the craps if I am lazy on the weekend mornings. Hello, I'm up and dressed early every other day, and if we're not going anywhere I don't see what the issue is???

We went out to Featherdale Farm yesterday afternoon, was good to get out for a while. Got some great pics and as soon as I have them sorted will put up a link for them.

Featherdale Farm
    Last edited by Trish; August 7th, 2006 at 05:06 PM.

Hey, declans still only got 4 teeth... 2 on top, 2 on botom. It looks cute tho... i have a pic, but i dont know how to put an link on here (im hopeless!!)

Simone put in [ url=then the address]Declans Pic[ /url] But no spaces in there

its not on the net, its in my computer... but the stupid thing wont load grrrrr... i hate my comp.

Trish I can't get your link to work...

Yeah I know Sarah I think the site is having "issues" it worked when I first out it on.
    I can't even get the site itself to come up when I put it on my browser.

Stupid page

Ok I have fixed it AGAIN. Feel free to have a click now girls, all this work can't have been in vain
    Last edited by Trish; August 7th, 2006 at 05:07 PM.

Debbie Lee Guest

Sarah - don't talk to me about lack of hair. Gab still looks quite the baldy - though it is getting thicker. We have the same issues.... everyone thinks she's a lot younger because of the lack of hair!! LOL Woo hoo for Zander sleeping through! Hope he keeps it up!

Trish - great pics mate. Love the Old MacDonald song in the background, LOL. It made Gabby dance!

Doh... bubba needs attention. Will come back and post proper-like later

LOL, thanks Deb. Yeah Tehya and Noah love it too and dance around like crazy to it. Tehya sings eeeee iiiiii eeee iiiii oooo. Too cute.

Deb, gaby can have some of declans hair. We always have to cut it, he has sligh curls at the back and its very fair, with gold tinge in the sunlight. He looks like an angel... or maybe im just biased

Aww poor Gab with no hair either Zander has got some really long bits at the sides that go over the tops of his ears now, but that's about it. Though there's no mistaking he's a redhead like his mummy! Yeah I don't count on the sleeping through continuing, he does it once every now & then....

Trish, yep got the link working now. Zander was also impressed with the Old MacDonald song going in the background. He was bopping and singing along!!

Dentist for me tomorrow, but other than that nothing planned.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast