Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #8

Hi Girls,
    Just wanted to let you know Bec has had to rush Eliza to hospital as she is very sick with gastro.
    She has a gastric nasal tube in and will be in till Sunday. Poor little petal has lost 10% of her body weight in 2 days.
    Not sure if she is allowed visitors so maybe call before you go to see her. Or she should be home by Sunday, maybe call then as Bec is so tired from Eliza being so sick
    Take care all.

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh no!! Poor Eliza!! Little munchkin. Thanks for letting us know Dani. I bet Bec is just buggered. It's good that Eliza is in hospital tho... they can get her all better there.

Tanya - LOL @ Violet!! Cheeky monkey! What a crack-up. Sounds like she's got a mean sense of humour on her!! I laughed when Gab got a fright from the whistle too.

Oh no!! Poor little Eliza!! GET WELL SOON PRINCESS!!

xoxo
    Tanya

Tanya - when are you testing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!! To exciting for me!

Bec - I hope you are OK. Not sure what to do, but feel like I have to do something. I should have guessed she had got worse when you didn't call me back last night Thanks for letting us know Danielle. I didn't know you were on here!

Well Jenna has a limp! I have no idea what is wrong with her (of course all the bad things go rushing through your head ) but we have "this little piggied" every single toe, and pushed and pulled every part of her leg, foot and hip, and she wont complain so I'm stuck. She was knocked over by the neighbours dog yesterday, so I'm thinking she maybe twisted her ankle, but the little bugger wont stop! She just keeps going with next to no balance and a little limp. It'll be the dr on Monday/Tuesday if it hasn't got better.

Fi

Debbie Lee Guest

Ooo I didn't notice your ticker until Fi said something... here's for a BFP for you this month, Tanya!!

Fi - oh no @ Jenna's limp! What a mystery. Hope it's nothing too serious!

Have been pack, pack, packin' once again today. The house it already looking pretty bare It's rather sad!

I hope Eliza gets better really soon Bec. There is nothing worse than a sick baby. Make sure to take care of yourself at this time too Bec :hugs: to you and Eliza.

Tanya, Violet sounds so cute. Cheeky girl. All Tehya does is laugh when she burps or farts. I noticed you ticker too. I hope you guys caught the eggy this month

Fi, I hope Jenna's limp gets better real quick. Buggar that you can't work out where its sore. That's the problem with babies, they can't tell us.

Deb, Joel's school sends you a text if they haven't turned up at school. The boys all went to roll call then took off. Obviously they think they are too smart for it all. Don't you just love packing!! And just when you get it all finished you have to bloody unpack it. Still, moving is a great way to have a clean up.

Long, cold day for me out at the show. Was so windy and I was out in the open. I just know it's done no good for my cold. Back out there again tomorrow. Oh well, I really do need the money. Might need to get a lawyer

Going to look at Jenna's pics now.. Aww Fi, she is so cute. I love her spag face. No wonder you get comments on her curls, they are gorgeous. Now what colour is her hair exactly, some pics it looks red in and other blonde... Maybe I am just too tired to see properly.
    Last edited by Trish; August 26th, 2006 at 08:03 PM.

LOL Trish - Its mousy brown - just like mine But there are tints of blonde and sometimes a like auburny colour - but its pretty much just mousy brown!
    Just talked to Bec all. She has spent the last 2 nights in hossy with Eliza. Apparently just after I talked to her on Friday she got worse really quickly, and her GP gave her a referral for casualty. Her poor little bottom exploded when she got there, so its not been much fun. The little thing had lost 2kg of body weight. She's almost back up a kg, and they are taking her tube out today to see how her tummy copes with all the food they have pumped in, and they will try some lunch.
    She should be allowed to come home tonight.
    Trish - why were you at the show? What show? Whats this about a lawyer??

Fi

OK Fi, I was at the Penrith show, working with my gf who is our photographer, just helping her out, and earning a few extra $$. The lawyer willl be for my very naughty son Joel who has been in trouble with the Police. Go back a few post's and you will see what I am talking about

Hopefully litle Eliza is on the mend now and she gets alot better so that she can come home tonight.

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - thanks for the update on Bec. Gosh... 2kgs And Eliza's not exactly a chubba bubba so that's a lot to lose.
    Any money Jenna's hair goes lighter in the summer??

Trish - you should make Joel go and get a job and pay for his own lawyer!! I guess he's still a bit young tho, hey? Hopefully they won't be too tough on him and just scare him enough so that he doesn't do silly stuff like that again.
    Hope your cold takes off!! Nasty pasty!

Gab let us sleep in until almost 10am this morning! Hooray! Mind you, we didn't get to bed until midnight (she refused to sleep at my sister's place). She had more fun playing with their puppies. She's soooo gentle with them! Just gorgeous.

Now I get it! I was so confused about why you were at a show, and why you needed a lawyer to help you get money!
    It alllll makes sense now. My little brother had a few run ins with the law - he was convicted of assaulting a police officer when he was 18 I think - luckily he was able to have that on his juevenile record so apparently its not there now. He had another run in not long ago for trespass - a few of his mates broke into the stadium in Hamilton to kick their soccer ball around, and the cops came and took them away!
    Try not to worry Trish - I agree with Deb though - is there anyway of making him earn some of the money for the lawyer? And what about Mr-ex - will he help out in any way?

I spoke with Mr Ex this morning about that actually. I told him that Mark and I were talking and decided that if he got a fine it would be good to make him work to pay us back. Shane (ex) has his own business so we said that maybe he could make him do some work there to pay us back. Thankfully, because he is a juvenille he is covered by Legal Aid, or something like that. I called them the other day and was told that only see the boys on the morning of the hearing and talk about what they are going to do for them then. Abit silly I think, Not like that they have much time to discuss anything or to advise of them what sort of things they can do to make themselves appear abit better such as character references. If they were being heard at the local court Legal Aid would handle it and I could get him an appt early Sept, but as he is a child still they handle it differently.

Deb, how cute at Gab with the puppies. I bet you loved the sleep in, I would kill to get one til that late.

I got to bed early last night thankfully, I was stuffed. Was in there by 8.30pm but Tehya had a shocker and I woke feeling even worse. The weather was much nicer today so I didn't freeze out there. Mark brought Teh and Noah out to the show and they had some fun playing the clowns and Noah had some rides.

Silly man didn't bring a hat or sunblock for them though so I had to go and buy a hat from one of the stalls for them. Why don't men understand that you can still get burnt when it's overcast. Especially little casper white kiddies

Tehya has taken to finding any little scratch or mark on herself and saying owie and making you kiss it for her. Very cute but sometimes it's overkill.

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL @ overkill, Trish. They're a bit like that, hey? Gabby has taken to handing me my shoes every chance she gets. She handed Neil his boots this morning while he was laying in bed and cracked it because he wouldn't put them on!! LOL
    Glad to hear that Legal Aid will help out with Joel's court stuff... though I agree with you that it's silly that they don't even see the boys until just before the hearing! There must be someone you can call or email to get advice about what he can do to help himself in court?? Maybe even just ask at the police station??

Neil is gone once again At least there's only a few weeks to go.

Deb, I was told to call Childrens serivces and they gave me a phone number of a Solicitor hotline thingo to call, I did that on Firday and only got to talk to the receptionist who was the one that told me about seeing the lawyer on the day, the Solicitor was supposed to call me back but of course that didn't happen. I am planning on calling again tomorrow. I want as much info as possible.

Aww shame that Neil has gone again. I don't know how your doing it, I'd be going crazy by now. I really feel it if Mark's even late home, by that time in the day I NEED a break.

Hey, with Gab bringing you your shoes, who needs a dog Tehya does the same thing around here too. I think she has a shoe fetish... must get it from her Mum

Debbie Lee Guest

Hehehe.. yes... our little girls are bound for shoe shopping, I think! I think I am coping ok without Neil because I only have Gab. I can see why you'd be hangin' for a break when Mark gets home from work - you kinda have a bit more going on than I do In saying that, there's days when I have a little cry because it would be nice to have him home... just to pick up the slack, iykwim?
    Hope you can get some info out of children's services. You're a good Mum to find out all the info you can to help Joel out - that, in itself, will probably help him, you never know?

Bec spent her third night in hossy last night with Eliza. Just to let you guys know.
    Anyone want to swap kids? I have a feral overtired one on my hands thats going for a song.......

Debbie Lee Guest

No sleep for Jenna this arvo, hey?

Fi, I'll gladly swap a 16 month old for a 14 year old at the moment although I'm sure you wouldn't want to Poor Eliza, let Bec know that we are thinking of her and sending her our best wishes.

Deb, I am shocking with shoes although I have somewhat curbed my addiction lately. How you doing today?? Hope Gab has been a good girl for you. Know you know sort of what it's like to be a single mum hey, atleast if the worse were to happen you know you can cope

Was supposed to go out to Brandons PSSA sports carnival but it rained abit here and I'm still not feeling 100%. I got to have a small nana nap for about 40 minutes on the lounge this afternoon while Tehya napped and Noah watched ABC. I taped that Prehistoric World that was on last night for Noah and he's watching it AGAIN now. He loves anything to do with dinosaurs atm.

hey everyone,
    things have been awful over our way, with Anneliese in hospital and Xander with gastro, poor Declan has been really wuiet... HE's finally walking everywhere, except when he tries to keep up with Xander (its quicker to crawl...) He says "peeease" when he feels like it, but mainly just whispers. But when Anneliese is screaming her head off, and i know im too upset or stressed to settle her, i put her in her bouncer, and say to Declan "Shush bubba?" and he'll go up to her, pat her tummy really gently and say "shhh shhh." its so gorgeous And great when we're driving!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast