Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #8

Default Babies Born March 2005 #8

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in March 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Sherie - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Christy [email protected]
    Lea13 [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

March '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: zola
    State: TAS
    Baby's DOB: 3rd March '05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 10lb 6oz (4.725kg) - 53cm - 37cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Sebastian John Raymond
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 6 days early, elective c-section

Forum Name: bellasmum
    State: vic
    Baby's DOB:7th March 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 2830g(6lb4oz)-50cm-33.2cm
    Gender of Baby:female
    Baby's Name: Isabella Rose Lucinda(bella)
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns: none now
    Notes: induced 3 weeks early due to iso immunisation, cord wrapped tightly around neck, required full blood exchange at 4 hrs old, quadruple phototherapy for 4 days,double phototherapy for 2 days.3 months of age had another blood transfusion and 4 months old .

Forum Name: Trish
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB:8 March 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3710gm 8lb 2oz Length - 50cm Head Circ - 34.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Tehya Makenzie
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/t/trisharae
    Health Concerns: Mild Jaundice
    Notes: 1 day early, home waterbirth

Forum Name: Bec G
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 10 - 03 - 2005
    Baby's Name: Eliza Jayne
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: c-sect due to cervical stitch and gest diabetes 37 weeks

Forum Name: Dinky
    Baby's DOB: 17 March, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 2720g - 45cm - 33cm
    Baby's Name: Hayley Nola
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Wind, reflux, nasal congestion
    possible heart problem
    Notes: 5.5wks early emergeny c/s after prom

Forum Name: ange-par (Angela)
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB:19-03-2005
    Baby's Name: Ella Grace
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Emergency c-section due to 3 failed attempts at being induced and health problems
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Tanya
    Baby's DOB: 20/03/05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3730g (8lb 40z) Length - 53cm (21in) Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby's Name: Violet Crystal
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/insideofme
    Health Concerns: none...yet
    Notes: 40weeks 1day, NVD, breastfeeding
    __________________________________________________ _______

Forum Name: Sarah_H
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 20th March '05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 14oz Length - 55cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Alexzander David Paul
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/sarah_aaron_baby
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 8 days late, 36hr labour which failed to progress ended in c/section

Forum Name: Debbie Lee
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 21 March 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lbs Length 50.5cm- Head Circ - 34cms
    Baby's Name: Gabrielle Lee
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/littlenobba/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Emergency C-Section after baby showed signs of distress. The cord was wrapped around her neck!!

Forum Name: PrincessKaileesMama
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: March 22nd, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 13oz Length - 50.5cm Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby's Name: Kailee Adena Louise
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Induced, born 10days overdue!! Cord around neck - born not breathing, no heatbeat - ALL GOOD NOW THO!!
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread found HERE.

Yay, im first!! Here are my details, i thought they were up there...
    Forum Name: simone
    State: vic
    Baby's DOB: 20th March 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 3620g(7lb 15 1/2oz)-50cm-36cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Declan Christopher
    Health Concerns: nothing
    Notes: induced 3 weeks early due severe depression, and that he was a good size already... born with the cord wrapped around his throat twice, not breathing, but revived. All is well not, is big for his age (at 16months he's 15kgs!)

Hi again. I haven't got my details on here cause I'm a sneaky thing in the wrong month..... But there aint many others in April, so I figure here is fine
    Deb - Jenna was much better last night. I think it helps keeping the TV off and trying to do fun stuff.
    Bec and I went playing with thegirls this morning at the local indoor play centre. OMG - How much better is it first thing int he morning!!!
    Scan this afternoon - hopefully all well there. Should be fun!

Fi

Just checking in to see how the scan went Fi...ahh I will have to wait now or RING you now~
    Bec

Hi everyone, it has been a long time since I have posted but I have logged in now & then to see how you are all going. Charlotte is growing up quickly & I am well. In the past year I have been retrenched & found myself another job which is fulltime much to my disgust. Charlotte is a late walker but now that she has finally worked it out she is going really well. She is starting to talk & is very cute.

I notice that there is a lot of excitement here with Fi & Deb moving. The pregnancies are exciting. We are also thinking of TTC but not yet.

Great to talk to you again,

Maryann

Maryann - great to hear from you, and that Charlotte is doing so well. Bummer about work - I had to do 4 months of itearlier in the year, and I am very happy to be back at home full time!
    Our scan was great - no second head or 6th finger Very active baby kept kicking the sonographer back, unfrotunately I took the brunt of it - it was apparently hilarious!
    We didn't find out the sex again, we think its a girl, but really who knows! There were no tell tale signs,and the lady was very disciplined constantly referring to it as "baby".

I wish Jenna would get her nights sorted. We are spoilt with 3-4 nights of good baby (sleeping 7-5:30am ish) and then 1-2 horror nights! Grrrr. And absolutely no sign of any more teeth - I wonder if she will be two with 8 teeth

Fi

ange-par Guest

Hi Girls

Just a quickie to say hi. I have been reading occasionally, but not posting.

Ella and I are not very well at the moment. Both of us have bronchitis and mine is starting to get worse again.

Fi-Glad everything was good with the ultrasound. Did you find out Jenna's sex went you were pregnant with her? Do you remember Jayne, the woman who took ante natal classes? I was speaking to her and she wishes you all the best with this pregnancy and hopes the birth won't be as hard as Jennas'.

Catch you later

hey fi, at least jenna's got 8, i think declan will be 2 with 4!!! he's starting to walk round abit more, which is helping me heaps, seeing as though im carrying bubs anywhere... we had been hoping he'd be walking by the time the baby came, and i suppose we got our wish... Anneliese was due 13/8!! i would've been 38w pg 2moro... instead i have a beauitful healthy 7 week old. i cant complain...
    hope everyone's doin ok... not getting too bogged down by the flu thats goin round...

I really dont have time to be "swanning around" I have to be organised, but seens Nick took Eliza to the markets so I could get organised I thought this was much more relaxing.
    Umm Eliza is cutting 4 teeth at once and is biting a treat..I have 2 rather large bruises on my big boobies that I must stop flashing to show people ahh I wish I was classy sometimes. Tomorrow is work oh my gosh what what have I done. Elizas first day at day care another oh my gosh.
    Fi Jenna is so busy being so smart she forgot about teeth..lol they will come all in one hit and you will need a big bottle of teething mixture
    Ang: Good to see you the other day...I'm sure the girls had fun, I'm still finding sand in Eliza
    Simone: Anneliese is beautiful as you say it hard to believe she still should be on the inside.
    Arh I will try and get back later
    Bec

Hi all,

Bec - you learnt all your class from me I was looking at the nurofen yesterday wondering if I might need it soon. I reckon they will all come at once too! Ratbag. OMG - she slept from 7:30pm-7:30am last night!!! It was almost the first time ever! SOOOOO blissful. Of course Shane is sicka nd pathetic, so I had to take jenna out to the market - surprised I didn't see NIck there.
    Ang - no I didn't find out Jenna's sex. I wasn't allowed, so it was the same again this time around. We think girl, but are also hoping boy as it would be my parents 1st grandson, not 5th granddaughter. Oh well.
    Nice to hear from Jayne. Yep - I'm hoping its an easier time this time too.
    Simone - isn't it amazing to think about what could have been? I was due this week with the baby I lost, so it gives me a level of the shudders when I htink about doing what you are doing. Oh well - instead I will have a terrible 2 with a baby! I'm pleased Anneliese is doing so well.

hey fi, anneliese was the 1st granddaughter on dh's side, after 4 grandsons... my kids are the only grandkids for my parents. She was also the first girl born on Dh's side since my SIL, 21 years ago. She is sooo spoilt... hope it doesnt ruin her!!
    Declan is having a great afternoon sleep atm, i should go in and get him soon, or he'll never sleep tonight!! almost 4 hours!! He is sick still, so im letting him have the extra time... he slept for 14 1/2 hours last night... 7pm-9.30am I actaully got a bit of a lie in, which was great as Anneliese was up all night...
    Having a nice relaxing da, DH has taken Xander to the Bulldogs vs Demons game at the 'G today with my BIL and nephew, so they will come home tired and cranky, but it does mean that the house it quiet!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - yay for the scan going great!! Always good to hear. Sending loads of "boy vibes" your way Good on you for being strong and not finding out. I've told Neil that he has no choice next time! LOL Yay for Jenna's great sleep! Hope she keeps it up (well, for longer than a few nights anyway!).

Bec - hope your first day at work went smoothly and uneventfully! Ouchies @ Eliza biting! She must think that Mummy looks tasty!

Ange - sorry to hear you guys are sick yet again! Hope you get well soon.

Simone - yay for Declan sleeping so much - pity you still have to get up for Anneliese tho! Always the way, hey?

We're cruising along pretty well here. Gab is as right as rain - talking heaps and being a cheeky monkey. Neil finally came home from Perth on Saturday and we got to enjoy him until tonight. They let the boys have Monday and Tuesday off to spend with family. Gotta love companies that value family!! His old one certainly didn't!
    Gab now says "ta-ta" to the dummy every morning. It stays in her room and is only used for nap times and night time. So far so good. As a result, she is talking a lot more! Her favourite word at the moment is "boo!". So cute!
    Our finance and the finance of the people buying our house has all been approved so it looks like it's all happening for settlement in mid September. I now have the massive job of packing. Hooray, not!
    I've been getting 2-3 days of work a week which is great. Mum has really enjoyed spending time with Gabby and she does a wonderful job! She even does my housework - who could ask for more??

Hi guys,
    Surviving work just Eliza loves daycare I am struggling to stay awake after 9pm just getting organised is hard enough...and I have had enough of looking at the computer all day
    Bec

Hey guys, just thought i would let you know i wont be on here much for a week or so, Anneliese has been Admitted to the nicu of the royal childrens... for me details, check the thread in the NICU/premmie area.. cheers

I haven't been round in this thread much at all, so I am making it my mission to catch up properly LOL!

Simone, I hope Anneliese is getting better. Yay on Declan starting to walk more now!!

Ouchies at the bruises Bec, not nice at all. Hope Eliza's first day went well.

Wow, lots of YAYs in order for you guys Deb - Gabby's dummy, your mum doing lots of stuff for you, finance done, extra work... Sounds like things have been going fantastic for you lately

Yay on that huge sleep that Jenna did Fi, must've needed it! Congrats on the good scan as well. LOL at Jenna being 2 with only 8 teeth. Zander is getting 2 more at the moment, they are virtually out & that will make #13 and 14

I hope you guys are better soon Ange...

Yay on a new job Maryann, but bummer that it had to be fulltime.

I think that covers everyone?! Sorry if I forgot anyone...

We are going well, Zander is getting 2 more teeth as I mentioned, he seems to get them in pairs for some reason! He runs round like a lunatic now (and causes him self damage - see boohoo room!), climbs up & down stairs, talks a bit and is just wonderful in general We're TTC still - month #7 now *sigh* but I knew it would be like this again.

We're redecorating the house soon. Moving Zander to a different room, us to a different room & think of doing some renos. We have a garage that isn't used & next to it is a big room that has Aaron's server in & nothing else & access is only through the laundry or garage door. So we're planning on putting stairs in from upstairs and turning it into a big playroom. Very exciting!!

Did I scare everyone off LOL!!

Had a tough night last night with Zander waking about 8 times. Half the time he had thrown his pillow, ted and dummies out of the cot and was standing up talking & calling out mum! Usually cute when he does it in the mornings, not so cute at 4am. But the little monkey has slept since about 5.15 and I have to go wake him up so I can go to work very very soon :S I just want to go back to bed *sigh*

Debbie Lee Guest

Awwww Sarah! Sorry about your rough night. Woo hoo for the renos though! Sounds very exciting. It's always handy to have a playroom. Our spare room is Gabby's play room and it's been invaluable! Don't know what we'll do when #2 comes along, LOL. Bugga about being up to month #7 already. I'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you until it happens! Hope Zander's teeth don't cause him too much grief. I counted Gabby's the other day... 16!! Gosh... I don't recall a few of them making an entrance, LOL. Must have been while she was sick so I didn't notice. I'm not complaining tho!

Simone - I hope Anneliese is doing ok.. the poor little chook. Hope everything is ok.

I worked today - wasn't too bad. Well... only had to break up one fight between two girls intent on killing each other, LOL.
    I didn't see Gab before heading off to work. She is at Mum's now because Neil and I are going to a "child-free" party tonight. Normally I'd crack it that it was deemed child free but we're happy to have an excuse to do something just the two of us! Gab loves spending time at Nanny's... different toys and I am sooooo sure she gets spoilt rotten. I miss her tho!

How's everyone else??

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast