Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2004

Default Babies Born May 2004

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in May 2004.

Please leave your details in the same format as those below and your moderator of this forum will get them added for you.

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

May '04

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)

__________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Ambah
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 02 May 2004
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name: Aidyn
    Baby's Website: Need to make a new one actually....
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Born 7 days early. Labour was induced due to waters breaking. 8lb 7oz at birth.

Forum Name: Katanya
    State: Queensland
    Baby's DOB: 15th May, 20004
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Felix
    Baby's Website: http://members.dodo.net.au/~katanyas/
    Health Concerns: At the moment..him gaining weight! Hopefully it won't be an issue for very long
    Notes: My Partner and I follow Attachment Parenting philosophies, such as sling wearing, extended breastfeeding, co-sleeping and gentle parenting . Raising Felix is the best job I have ever had

Forum Name: Mummy2Charla
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 26th May 2004
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Charla
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/baby_bubbles/
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: *Yvette*
    State: Melbourne, Victoria
    Baby’s DOB: 31st May 04
    Gender of baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Angus Lindsay
    Baby’s Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/angusllb/
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Normal 13 hr labour, 8lb 5oz

I hope some other Mums of May babies come and join me in here!! Katanya? Yvette? You are the only other ones in May that I know of!!

I will still chat to you Ambah

Love

Awww thanks lovey!

Helloooooo out there....

May as well just talk to myself then! LOL

I was away for the weekend down in Melbourne and left Aidyn at home with DP...
    Things didn't get off to a very good start, as Aidyn woke DP up at 6am screaming, and DP rushed in to find that there was blood everywhere from Aidyn having a blood nose. So he had throw everything in the laundry and do a load of washing at 6am. Then whilst Aidyn was wandering around the house, his nappy has filled up so much unbeknownst to DP, and poo started to leak out and drip everywhere... so more cleaning for DP.
    and THEN DP got an emergency call from work, so MIL had to look after Aidyn for the whole day... I was rather worried about this, as she never looks after him... But apparently things went really well, and he was really good for her and didnt even seem to notice that Mummy and Daddy weren't there! (Hmph! [-( )
    So yeah, they did rather well, and I am much less worried about other people looking after Aidyn now... as I think he enjoys the change quite a bit!

Trying to think what else... ummm.... Aidyns ball skills have picked up heaps, and yesterday he caught the ball 3 times in the space of a couple of mins which we were very impressed with.
    His speech hasn't really improved at all yet, so we are a little concerned, but will just see how things go. I read at least 4 books to him every night, and talk to him all the time, so I hope he picks up some of it soon!
    He is also having lots of tantrums these days, and just seems to be grumpy alot of the time...

Don't worry about his speech too much yet Ambah. My GP said to me on Friday if they can say 20 words they are doing well, and Lachlan is only a few weeks older than Aidyn. Kameron never really started talking heaps till probably 3ish so I am definitely not concerned over Lachlans lack of Vocab.

He can say, Mum, Dad, Seeya (favourite), don't, Nana, Ta, Boo, and probably a couple of others I can't think of at the moment. But has has said Kayla and Hello on a couple of occasions but not regularly. Oh and I don't read to him.

Love

LOL yeah, I dont know if he can even say 20 words to be honest?
    He can say Mama, Daddy, ball, boo, car, moon, flower (prounounced 'wower' does that count?) ... there are heaps of one off's that he has said as well, but I have never heard him say them again, like kitty. and he says 'quack quack' for duck, but wont say duck, LOL
    There are heaps that he tries to say, but it doesnt sounds much like the proper word is all... oh well, not too worried yet... will see how it is in another 6 months. Its just that whenever I see other babies his age that talk more I get a bit funny... such as my cousins daughter who is only 2 weeks older than him is practically talking in small sentences already!

Yeah I used to be like that with Kameron, there were other kids his age when he was 2-2.5yrs having full on conversations just about with their parents and he was lucky to string 3 words together. Now with Lachlan I am much more relaxed about it all.

Love

I put up our littl Christmas tree yesterday, and as fast as I could put the decorations on, Aidyn was taking them off again! #-o
    He eventually got the message that he wasn't allowed though, poor little tyke, he was standing there with his hands trembling he was so keen just to grab at everything... I was very proud of the restraint he showed though... pretty good for such a little boy.
    Though no doubt if I leave him alone in there it may be a different story.... ROFL

katanya Guest

Hey Ambah I have just dropped by to chat..it is nearly midnight and I can't think straight, so will write more another day..great to see a more intimate gathering as I can never keep up with the huge groups and super chatters

*yawn* okay I'm off to bed!

Hi AMbah and Katanya and Kathryn

I miss chatting with my friends! AMbah in regard to speech Kathryn is right, you really are probably worrying for nothing. Jordan and Jemma were phenomenal talkers and at 18 mths Jemma was speaking 6 words to a sentence. Josh was another story, he didn't speak much until after he was 2. What words he did say we understood but nobody else did.....LOL.
    he was a thinker though and could uderstand, and follow u=instructions so try not to be too concerned.

Kathryn which month are you in with Lachlan, I think I read it somewhere but have forgotton.

Katanya- how's Felix and how are things with you going? Have you got xmas under control yet?

Just out of interest approx how much money do you girls spend on ea child?

Goodnight must got to bed eys are hangoing out of my head

Hiya girls

Michelle - Lachlan is in the April 04 group

How is everyone going !!! Time to get these forums ticking I think.

Love

HI Kathryn

it is just too quiet isn't it? I don't like to crash other peoples forums really, but I get a bit sad chatting to myself!LOL

How busy is April? I must poke my nose in there.

Cheers michelle

April = Lachlan world... population 1 LMAO

Love

LMAO- Oh Kathryn that is lonely for you! Jessica's sept 2004 has 4 of us but sometimes there is still nobody to talk to. After Dec are all the 2004 babies going in together? that would be great

Yep I think I will do that and kick the 2001 babes out since they will be turning 5 over the course of 2006 and not be in there anyway.

Love

So does that mean that 2004 to 2002 would be together? I actually thought it would be good to just have babies born in 2004 together and then leave the 2003 to 2001 altogether, that way it wouldn't be too overcrowded IYKWIM?

I understand some people feel it's hard to keep up when there are too many people but as the kiddies get older the mum's are on less, I guess the older they are the more things you need to do. ATM I feel like I have lost all my friends LOL cos we are so spread out.

Well I am shopping tomorrow, did you hear that right? SHOPPING!!!! Not like I don't do that much. Plan tomorrow to pick up 2 laybys and get as many opther pressies as I can.

*Yvette* Guest

Hi guys, just got around to finding Angus' spot, lol. Just quickly sticking a post in so I get the emails.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast