Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #2

No worries Shannon. Yes we do would you like one for the kids LOL.

Sorry to hear that Jessalyn gave you such a bad night, I hope tonight is better for you.

LOL Shannon but if Corey lets you have a kitty that would be fine with me.

At the moment we have 1 chocolate female, 1 chocolate male and 1 brown female.

The chocolate female is ready to go now so may be sold by January, the choclate male is about 10 weeks so that would make him about 14/15 weeks in early Jan and the brown female she`s (runs and checks diary) okay she`s 7 weeks of age so she`d be 10/11 weeks in early Jan. We normally let them leave between 12/14 weeks depending on the individual kitten.

LOL I was just thinking that myself but they are still babies just not the 2 legged kind and they weren`t born in May 2005

Alex is doing well he has a little cough again and likes to scream when you put him to bed. He is now 9.460 kilos he put on 570grms in two weeks.

Sorry no personals will catch up with you all soon.

Hey everyone

Thanks for the good lucks

Shannon: Sorry to hear you had to go to hospital again, hope you dont have to wait too long for results to happen.
    You are going to drive to queensland and back from Victoria?? Wow if you are, i cant stand bieng in the car for more than a 2 hour trip.

Mason is going well, he is such a people baby though, loves us doing something with him all time! Suppose to mean they are smart if that happens but who knows, i will think that for now to make me feel better when i have him glued too my lap 24/7!

Made the most of the Sunshine coast this weekend, went down the river saturday night for a few hours and caught up with friends and a couple of drinks, was great. Then today we went to the beach, Mason hated the waves and cried but he eventually settled with eating sand LOL. Also had them little swimmers on him and i was holding him when we got home and got covered in wee. Didnt realise that they dont hold liquid in! Surely they are supposed too?

Well anyway enough of my rambling for now

Take care
    Belinda

rails Guest

Morning ....

Dee - happy to hear Matthew had a good night sleep ... 2 in a row WOW !! ... Way to go Matthew \/

Shannon - Little Jessalyn is a strong little bubba .... big *hugs* to you & Jess...hope the news back is good xx .....

Kirsty - wow, will check kmart out this week, hopefully they have it going in the one near me ! .... was it only for one day ?

Michelle - geez that a big gain in two weeks !! ...well done Alex !

Belinda - yeah ... i have little swimmers also, haven't used them yet though .... was under the impression they are suppose to keep the wee inside , that is the purpose isn't it .. :? ... maybe it was water, because they would still be wet on the outside?

I have my wrist results back, I have Tendonitis ... gggrrrr ...new something was going on there, very annoying...oh well at least i know what the problem is now ...am currently using Voltaren ... see how that goes .... hopefully don't have to get the cortisone injections .. YUK !
    Jesse has had a bad cold last few days .... had to take him to the doctors Sat'day morning ... he is Ok ... he was very pale in the morning thought i better get him checked out ... he has a sore throat, runny/blocked nose ... have been using the vaporisor of the night which helps. He is also waking up from teething .... he cried for an hour straight from 5am this morning, wouldn't have much water, or take breast at all .... changed his nappy that was ok ... put some bonjela on his gums which helped for about 15mins .... finally he took a feed ... then settled till about 9am....he has never been that unsettled before ... poor bubby ... i'm not used to it either which doesn't help ... wish he could just tell me what is wrong..haha .... he woke this morning happy as larry .... !
    We got a picture with Santa on Friday .... he didn't cry but did attempt to pull at the Santa's beard .... (hehe) wish he did, my Santa was a bit of a grouch Boo !!

moof_mum Guest

rails: no it was for a while i think. they had them in k-marts all over and some targets too

K mart weren`t giving away any free photos today Boo Hoo.

Rails - ouchies but I`m glad you finally know what the problem is, I hope the Voltaren helps with the pain. Sorry to hear Jesse is sick, I hope he feels better soon. Isn`t it awful when some Santa`s are a grouch it makes you wonder why they even bother applying for the position.

Belinda - sounds like you had a lovely weekend.

Michelle - Wow Alex is getting a big boy. I`m so sorry to hear your news, hugs to you. Make sure you look after yourself.

I had a brillant idea this morning off getting Matthew`s Santa photo taken once we dropped the boys off to school, only problem was Santa doesn`t start his day until 11am ](*,) So we came home as Mark needed to get back and it was only 9.15am, thinking we might try and leave home a bit earlier on Wednesday morning and have the photo taken before we go to the OB`s.

Matthew woke at 3am this morning, I was already awake with the dog howling, Mark didn`t take her down to the Dairy with him so she was left tided up and wanted to be with Mark so she howled for 2 hours until Mark came home.

moof_mum Guest

aww poor Dee :-k Do you live on a farm??? Sounds good!

Kirsty - yes we live on a Dairy farm 530acres of it, the farm is owned by Mark`s parents (well Mark`s Mum now since FIL passed away in late April) and Mark manages it plus we have 2 other workers who live on the farm in their own houses as well which helps give Mark some time off when he needs it. It`s great and a wonderful place for Matthew to grow up on but of course we have to travel a distance to get to the nearest shopping centre etc.

Matthew is saying all his words again he did stop for a couple of weeks but they`ve all come back but still not saying Dad Dad I think he`s not just to annoy MIL hehe, she keeps telling everyone that Mark desperately wants him to say Dad Dad - that`s all news to Mark, he doesn`t mind at all. Matthew is so funny he says MumMum, Bubbub and I say back to him what about DadDad and all he does is laugh LOL They are just so cute but growing up all too fast.

rails Guest

Morning Ladies,

Kirsty - great .... will check near me on Thursday.

Dee - hope you can get the santa pic ... it is cute your farm sounds like a wonderful place for children to grow up, we live on one acre here so still have lots of area for Jesse to run around when he gets bigger. Can't wait for him to be big enough to go around with DH on the ride on mower ..hehe

Shannon - wow ... what a long drive ... dh could never drive that long ... he struggles with a few hours, we always have to stop & swap. Good to hear Jess's eye has turned back ... hope the MRI gives a positive result. I have two cats also, DH is not a cat person .... & we have a cat encloser my dad made out the back, we let them out every day to wander around, close them up at night, i do miss the head sleeps & cuddles ...they are both approx 15/16yo ... DH can't wait for them to die so he can use the encloser as a wood shed ... ggrrrr ...how mean is that !!

Jesse is still not 100% .... but happy enough to eat & play which is good. He woke again last night at 4am .... managed to give a feed & he was back asleep by 445am ... might try to increase his day feeds see if that works .... it could be because of his cold ... so will see ? Think his teeth are definatly coming soon ... feels abit sharpish on the top gums? We have a bird stuck in the conara ... can hear scratching like it is trying to get out ... DH said he saw a bird in there this morning .... but then it was gone .. he thought it got out .... it hasn't ... awful, poor thing.

moof_mum Guest

Dee : Wow that sounds lovely, living on a farm. I would love that. So would DH actually. I cant believe your MIL she sounds like such a stick in the mud. Thats awesome how much Matthew is saying. Hannah is the opposite she only says Dah dah and nah nah. No mumma We'll see, hopefully not too long away.

Shannon: Poor Jessalyn ( i love that name by the way). Hannah went through stages of no pooing. But the CHN said to me that they can go for up to 2 weeks without pooing and its okay? But i hope her eye gets better and she doesnt have to stay in Hospital.

Rails: Teeth!! How exciting! I know its painful for the bubbas, but it means they can eat proper food soon! woo hoo! I cant wait for Hannah to get hers. I hope he starts feeling and sleeping better soon

Serendipity: those little swimmers are suppose too, thats weird. I got some from K-Mart for $9.95 that are actual swimming nappy , like a fabric sort. and they are great!!!

Anyway Hannahs doing well. I've started giving her a banana for breakie now as well as her other solids for the day. But shes still rolling all over the place, still not wanting to go on her knees and crawl Much rather be standing. Today Im seeing my Bestfriend she lives up in Northhampton, up in the north-west of WA. But she moved back to perth yesterday for good. Yayayaya, now i have my bestfriend back. Have a lovely day everyone!!!

One last thing, today i found a pebble in my cadbury chocolate block, how rude!! i rang them and they are sending me goodies and want me to send them the chocolate and the rock

Hey everyone

In relation to the swim pants, he didnt go in the water so they didnt get wet, was when i got him out of car he wee'ed all over my side. Have read packet and doesnt say much, just that it keeps little accidents in?

Will check out the ones you mentioned at Kmart Moof mum

Shannon: I am sure the stop revive survive would have something to say about it lol
    Must be a worry with no poo since Thursday, hope it happens soon so you dont have to end up back at hospital. Also glad the eye has improved.

Rails: Bad news on the wrist, hope you see some improvement soon

Deeane: Funny about Matthew not saying dada, probally is just to annoy MIL, its great when they do that

Havent done much else, me and hubby are supposed to be BD'ing madly this week, we lasted 2 days and got over it lol, so will be very suprised if this cycle turns into anything. Might do one last ditch effort tonight if we could be bothered lol.

Anyways take care
    Wont have internet till end of week now probally
    So talk then
    Belinda

I have to take Alex but to the CYN tomorrow for another 6 month health check hope everything goes better than last time.
    I'm having problems with his eating and taking milk at the moment. I don't think it's teeth as i can't feel anything but you never know. The only time he takes a whole bottle is first thing in the morning and that's it after that i have a hard job getting him to take 100mls.
    Last night he woke at 11:30 DH made a bottle up for him and he wouldn't take it the only way he went back to sleep was cuddling his soft toy dog.

I'm soory no personals again but i have been reading what has been going on.

Belinda, you'll find that most swim nappies don't hold very much wee at all... they're not supposed to as if they absorbed liquid then bub would get weighed down very quickly once in the water! Swim nappies will really only hold poos

Michelle - Good luck at the CYN I hope it goes better then last time. As you know yesterday Matthew wasn`t interested in drinking his milk all day, he can have days like that then other days he`ll have it quite nicely.

Belinda - LOL @ lasting 2 days BDing and got over it.

Kirsty - MIL isn`t too bad really, she`s just been rubbing me up the wrong way lately well actually since Matthew was born with her silly comments at times, I also think she`s starting to suffer from early dementia as she doesn`t remember or even listen to what your saying at times and when she does she turns the whole story upside down LOL. Yeah it`s lovely out here on the farm. Hannah might be waiting till Christmas day to say Mummum, wouldn`t that be lovely. OMG @ finding a pebble in your block of chocolate. Hope you had a great time with your friend. Matthew`s the same he doesn`t want to get up on both knees, he often gets up on one but his body is sideways LOL, he`s quite happy just rolling and commando crawling at the moment which suits me fine.

Rails - that`s lovely you have 1 acre there. How`s Jesse today?

Shannon - that`s fine, looks like you have to try to convince Corey that you really realy need a real cat. Sorry Shannon have to cut this short.

Sorry girls I have to rush offMark`s on his way home and Matthew`s still in bed and we`re suppose to be going in 5 minutes

rails Guest

Morning Ladies ....

Kirsty - OMG @ finding a pebble in the chocky .... what brand was it ? still no teeth here .... must have been my imagination , oh well can't be long.
    Jesse is no where near standing, but does get on his knees & does a little bum wobble back & forth ... very cute !

Belinda - thanks, am using an anti-inflammatory gel, which doesn't seem to be working ... have to give it 2 weeks, fingers crossed !

Michelle - good luck with the CYN today, hope his feeding improves also.

Dee - Yes, we love it here ... we used to live in the inner suburbs, we would never go back now after living out here, is very calming.

Jesse is doing much better .... still getting a tonne of snot out of his little nose, how much can possibly be up there, doesn't stop ? .... He didn't wake last night .... YAY !! ..... i did increase his solids a bit, so maybe that helped .... don't think he moved all night, he was still in the same position from the night before ...haha !!! ....
    We have to get our windscreen fixed today ..... we had a stone hit last week & the crack has now split the windscreen right down the middle .... DH booked for a guy to come today .... have a hairdresser aptm in the afternoon ... hopefully he comes before or i will have to cancel .... gggrrr

Things didn't go to well when we saw the CYN now she wants me to take Alex to see a physio becuase he is not rolling yet. I'm not going to make the appt until the New Year and i talk to the lady i would normally see as i saw someone else today. I also have to take Alex is the Dr's tomorrow becuase she thinks he is breathing funny which he does a little but i kept thinkingthat was because he keeps getting colds.
    He is now 70.5cm long and has not put any weight on since Friday which is okay with me.

Great to hear Jesse is much better now.

Angel ~ How are you and Kynan doing ?

Dee ~ How is Matthew today ? Hope everything goes well with your appt.

Shannon ~ How are you and Jess going ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast