Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #2

Shannon - I hope Jessalyn gives you a break from being up all night long, just the time of year you love being up at night too hey.

Michelle - Yay for the presents arriving, sorry your SS present hasn`t arrived in time for Christmas Wow @ Alex he`s quickly catching up to Matthew`s weight, WTG little man.

I have one very cranky little boy on my hands, he`s been crying hysterically, he hasn`t got a temp but I`m quite sure he`s teething so that must be his problem, not my happy little Matthew at all.

Not sure if I`m going to get a chance to pop on tomorrow or not, as I have a million and one things to do and still have presents to wrap and haven`t even began on Matthew`s yet. So I`d like to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a great New Year, I hope everyone`s dreams come true in 2006. Enjoy our first Christmas with our babies 8-) 8-) 8-)

Take Care Girls

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas.

Merry Xmas all

Had to go to out of hours doctor today. I have nipple trauma due to Erykah biting me!!!!! Oh well at least I don't need antibiotics for anything worse. I just have to express that side for a few days till it clears up.

Great way to spend xmas eve sat in the hospital good job I had everything sorted for tomorrow

Jo

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567