Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #5

Its annoying when you dont know what you want

But thanks for mentioning it as you rememinded me to put the roast in the oven.

Ggggrr at having to wait longer for the pics

Deeanne, I just had a little look at the latest pics you've got up on Matthew's site. He's got such a cute smile! Kynan's got one of those bumpy balls too, but a blue one LOL.

Dont know if i mentioned this but i told my 17 yr old niece a couple of nights ago i was having another baby and she was so excited about it, well i just told my 15yr old nephew and he went so funny, and just kept talking. Was really strange, last time he was excited, guess he is a little put out with any extra competition maybe, ack who knows.

Thank you Angel - My Dad says that Matthew`s smile will win any women`s heart LOL. I think we must shop at the same place as Matthew also has the pool and balls that Kynan got for Christmas, Matthew also got it for Christmas and I`ve been asking Mark ever since to blow the pool up for me and I`m STILL waiting!!!!! Kynan has grown so much, he`s lovely.

Belinda - Teenagers!!!!!! Perhaps your nephew is at the age now where he thinks ewww I don`t want to know that you actually DTD!!!!!!!

Don`t think I told you girls we`re thinking of having a Doula for my VBAC, she`s coming around on Wednesday to meet us, she sounds nice via email so I hope she`s as nice in person.

BRB I can here a truck

Oh hope the meeting goes well with the Doula, i would of loved to have had one with Mason but didnt bother.

As for nephew will just let the news sink in for awhile and ring him in a week or so

Had a terrible night with Mason last night, he didnt end up sleeping until 11pm or somewhere around there, he was screaming and screaming in pain but didnt know what was wrong with him, so dont know if it was teeth or not, but you can not talk him out of it once he starts, he just clamps his eyes shut and screams and wont respond when you try to calm him down.
    In the end the panadol started to work and he crashed out finally.

Today he seems ok, has a runny nose though, guess he caught lukes cold.

wow ok, hello girls!
    I havent been in here for ages, donkeys years even.

i havent really caught up on anything so ill just do a ctach up with my end, chloes been crawling for almost 2 months now and she now pulls herself up to standing, she doesnt like it very much though and will prefer to sit on her knees iykwim untill she gets pins and needles i guuss coz she starts to cry after about 5 minutes. She's very cheeky, 76cms long and weighs 9.41kgs.. shes even had her first hair cut.

we're moving to newcastle, by mid april at the abo****el latest and will hopefully be moving to medowie or um raymond terrace, as they are close to the RAAF Base there. So for the next month its buys for me as Anthony is still over there in newcastle, was home on the weekend for reuinon travel but is back over there so i gotta do the moving all by myself, should be fun. lol

anyway take care ill try and visit more often

love Lesley

Best of luck with the move

Belinda - Sorry that you had another bad night with Mason, I hope his runny nose clears up soon.

Lesley - GL with the move. I use to live at Medowie until I married Mark 2 years ago, it`s lovely there but is a lot bigger then it use to be when I first moved there in 1999, it never had a shopping centre, now it has Bi LO. RT is okay but I perfer Medowie over the Terrace. Chloe sounds like she`s going well, can you believe it`s just over 7 weeks till Matthew`s and Chloe`s Birthdays OMG where did that time go :shock: Then everyone else in here follows.

I feel really icky this afternoon, very fainty like and just yuck in general, it could be the heat, it`s been so hot and humid here for days, thinking I might not go into work tomorrow I feel too washed out for it atm.

I was trying to make some lamingtons, while doing them Matthew was into everything, he knows how to open my pot cupboard and gets all my pots out, I don`t mind him playing with a couple but the whole cupboard full is a bit much, then went into where the kittens are and Daddy`s tools and started playing with them which I don`t like him doing as I have often caught him with a screw in his mouth, then from there to the bathroom and made another messs, it was a bit like a tornado LOL He`s now having a sleep.

Well sounds like you would of enjoyed that nap time today Dee lol

Funny you mention Raymond terrace i used to go there heaps when i was younger to visit friends, hated the train trip from sydney though, and everytime i went the trains would break down and i would have to catch a bus some of the way, it sucked!

Could be the heat making ya feel a little off Dee, it is a big muggy here today and i feel a bit the same. And definately dont go if your not up too it.

Take care

Hello I'm back again.

dee, thast no good about feeling icky, hope your feeling a little bit better now, yeah we've heard good things about medowie and its kinda why we wanna move there, apparently about 30-40mins out of newcastle itself which isnt too bad, and really cloe to the base, plus we know two people who live there already, so fingers crossed when our paperwork is finalised and i can start looking for a house we'll get there. If not know a few ppl in raymond terrace too so well im not overly fussed as long as its somewhere lol

I`m here, decided not to go to work today I still feel icky, yet another hot day just what I want!!!!!!

It can be a small world at times can`t it Belinda.

Your right Leslie, it`s about 30/40 minutes from Newcastle, 5 minutes from the RAAF base and about 30 minutes to lovely Nelson Bay. It`s food you know some people in the area.

Well we should have left to go to the OB but I don`t know where Mark is or if he`s even coming, he`s been to every appointment so far for Bugalugs and Matthew so can`t see him missing out. I decided I`d go as I want my BP checked to make sure it`s okay and just let him know how I`m feeling but I felt like this with Matthew too in the heat, the heat is awful at the best of times without being pregnant but with our extra blood supply it makes us feel worse, who`d be a women hey!!!!!

Better get Matthew up from his morning nap, he`s awake just playing in his cot.

Glad you stayed home to rest Dee, and hope you make that appointment, might ease your mind anyways

Where are you living now Dee, sounds like its always hot there lately, it is quiet warm here today but not massively hot.

I woke up at 6am with my throat burning, it was horrible, ended up finding my strepsils and wasnt sure if i could have one but i risked it cause the pain was so bad, then i felt so sick with this cold thing the boys have had, i never usually get there stuff so it sucks, then i put Mason down to sleep and went to sleep myself, but i must of got him out of bouncer while i was asleep! He had been wamdering around for an hour on his own, i feel so lucky nothing happened...

Otherwise i have a ton of housework to do as i have an inspection tommorow but i am going to just put everything in a box to sort later, just cant do it now i feel like crap.

Belinda - Sorry to hear that you feel so awful, hugs to you I hope you feel better soon. We`re at Branxton which is 30 minutes inland from Raymond Terrace, it`s in the Hunter Valley area where they produce lots of wine. OMG @ Mason wandering around for an hour unsupervised,glad everything was okay once you woke.

Didn`t get to the appointment, Mark never turned up so I went looking for him he then told me that it would take him 20 minutes to get ready, so I came home and cancelled it. In the meantime I was bitten by something when I put Matthew in his car seat and it`s still stingy, 5.5 hours later, it came up o red and sore, don`t know what it was.

Shannon - Good Luck tomorrow with Jessalyn`s MRI, will be thinking of you.

Sorry to hear your appointment didnt happen, hope it happens soon for you.

Didnt realise the hunter valley was near newcastle, i have no clue where anything is lol.

And yes i was lucky he was ok, i ended up falling asleep again this afternoon so luckily luke was here, still feel crap but have to clean up as i have inspection tommorow!!

Ouch at the bite, you probally had a bit of a reaction to it, hope your better soon.

Shannon: Same from me, hope everything goes smoothly tommorow

I think I have gastro very upset belly today.hopefulyl its just 24 hr thing.

sorry to hear you didnt get to your appt dee. and that bite doesnt sound too good any ideas what it could've been? Chloe is currently covered in big mozzie bites, they seem to be everywhere atm, put her in a nighty and that was a mistake coz she wriggles it kept riding up so the mozzies had free range

hope you starte to feel better soon Belinda, nothing worse then feeling sick and having to clean up, well i ahte cleaning up even when im well lol

hope everyone has a nice uneventful night

take care
    Lesley

Lesley: Hope you feel better real soon, can totally sympathise with feeling horrible

Good morning all.

Hannah, Tim, and I got back from Hervey Bay on Monday (I had a ministerial community meeting - lovely resort room paid for by the govt!). It was nice to get away even though I was busy with meetings and dinners etc. Hannah enjoyed seeing the beach (it was her first time), and we all loved the spa in our room. Now I want one for home!

Hannah and I went swimming with the rest of our mother's group yesterday. We usually watch each other's babies while one of us goes off to get dressed afterwards...Anyhow, all the babies were munching on gingernut biscuits when I went to get dressed, when I came back Hannah still appeared to be eating something...but when I looked closer she was chewing a piece of gum she'd found on the cement by the pool!!! OMG!!! I freaked right out - I so don't want to think about whose mouth it had been in. Some people are so irresponsible! I HATE people who leave gum around - it gets all over everything, and now I don't know what kind of diseases Hannah's been exposed to. Pretty scary. Lucky she's up to date with her vaccinations. She is just so quick (remember the spider incident). It is so stressful having a baby this age!!!!!

I got a phonecall yesterday offering me an interview for the job I applied for a while back!! Yay!! I am pretty excited! There were 21 applicants for the job, and they've shortlisted 6 for interview. Please keep your fingers crossed for me! Our family needs one member working to support it, and DH apparently isn't going to be it. I'm a bit ****ed that it means delaying TTC...but I've really got to do what's best in the long term for us, and this job is perfect for me!

Lesley - I'm sorry you're feeling so awful. Gastro is just horrible. I hope you're feeling better today.

Dee - sorry to hear about your appointment. Must have been pretty frustrating for you. Why didn't Mark turn up? What was his excuse? Hope your bite has subsided...I wonder what it was? Are you meeting your Doula today? That sounds pretty cool! I'm thinking of a VBAC next time...I have to do some more reading and learning about it.

Belinda - Hope you're feeling better? Every one seems to be sick atm! I hope the inspection goes ok, and that you have time to rest and get better afterwards. It is so hard with a little one running around.

Thinking of you and Jessalyn Shannon...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast