Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #8

Default Babies Born May 2005 #8

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in May 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

SherieB - sherie.brown@bigpond.com

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Christy [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

May '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Deejoy17
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 3rd May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4200gms/ 9lb 4oz Length - 53.5cms Head Circ - 36cms
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Matthew Kenneth Ian.
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/deeannemark/
    Health Concerns: Reflux until 4.5 months, Atopic Ezcema diagnosed @ 5.5months, now under control with Elocon for flare ups and Elidel to prevent it.
    Notes: 6 days late, born via c/s due to CPD which we only found out about 1 day before the c/s.

Forum Name: Mouse_9_2001
    State: S.A
    Baby's DOB: 4th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 9lbs 15 and a half oz's , 38 head circ, 53cm's long
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Chloe Rose
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: 8 days late

Forum Name: Min
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 06/05/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ –
    Baby Name(s): Jackson Levi Llewellyn
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jlls/
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: born 2 weeks early via scheduledc/s due to supposed CPD (DONT GET ME STARTED!)

Forum Name: rails
    Baby's DOB: 7th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7lb 6oz
    Baby's Name: Jesse William
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/r/rails
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: born 1 day early, Natural birth
    __________________________________________________ ________

Forum Name: *Michelle*
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 11th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 2.660 5 lb 14oz Length 46.5cm Head Circ 35cm
    Baby's Name: Alexander Edward
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/prescott/
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Was born at 36wks 6days by emergency c/section.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Juliette
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 21st May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ: 8 lb 1 oz - 52cm - 34.5cm
    Baby's Names: Hannah Roisin
    Baby's Website: working on it...
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: induced due to PIH at term, 19 hour labour, failure to progress due to insufficient pelvis size, emergency C Section.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: *Shannon*
    Baby's DOB: 25th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight -7lb10oz (3460g); Length - 50cm; Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Jessalyn Adara Reid
    Baby's Website: http://spassmore1.photosite.com/
    Health Concerns: Biliary Atresia - Kasai performed @ 7w6d; ano-rectal malformation; tethered spinal cord with meningocele; sacral agenesis.
    Notes: 2 days overdue, natural delivery.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Angel
    State: TAS
    Baby's DOB: 25th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3040g (6lb 10oz) Length - 51cm Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Baby's Name: Kynan Gunter
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/babywriggles
    Health Concerns: mild reflux
    Notes: Induced at 37w5d due to high BP and Kynan not moving well or practicing his breathing properly.

Forum Name: Belinda
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 26th May 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7pound 1 ounce Length -54cms Head Circ -34cms
    Baby's Name: Mason James
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: none so far (touching wood)
    Notes: 1 day early, they said he was a touch overcooked
    Last edited by Astrolady; June 6th, 2006 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Removal of PPL from names list that haven't posted since April 1st 2006

Catch up with your old thread found HERE

Love

Happy Birthday Kynan and Jess.

Hope you both have a lovely day.

Happy Birthing day Angel and Shannon.

Thanks, Michelle!

Happy 1st Birthdays to Jessalyn & Kynan

Hope you both have a wonderful day and Mummy`s too.

Angel - Matthew had his vacs yesterday, she asked if he was walking as if he was she`d have to put them into his arms but when they aren`t they go into their thighs, she also thought he was very late walking as I got a reply "Most 12 month babies are walking", going by this thread of babies that isn`t the case except for Hannah and Mason no one else is walking are they???? So I was a bit annoyed by her comment, otherwise like Kynan Matthew started screaming at the nurse before she came near him LOL She also said he`ll get sick in 7 - 10 days time, were you told that?

Rails - Yay for Jesse having a bite free day at childcare. Re the name I just wanted bubs to have an individual name not one that belonged to his Uncle IYKWIM, it`s also going to be a name of an actor which I can see I`m going to get so many comments oh did you name him after so and so...... but as I said the name is slowly growing on me plus I don`t want to be the one who prevents Mark naming his son the name he wants, I`ll just feel guilty if I didn`t go along with it, it`s a nice enough name anyway.

Someone asked about juice - Matthew gets it occasionally, when we happen to be out for lunch and have to grab lunch on the run he`ll have some orange juice otherwise I perfer him to have water.

Dee - Alex has been sick for the last week or so with a runny nose i forgot it could be because of his neddles on his birthday. They said the same to me that he might get ill and to watch him.

Alex is still not walking i think he likes to be lazy.

Deeanne, I thought 12 months was on the early side to be walking LOL. Our CHN said normal was anywhere from 12-18m. GP never mentioned anything about getting sick in a week or so?! Eeeks! Did anyone elses bub get sick?? He never asked whether Kynan was walking or not before he gave the needles either. Maybe you got an odd nurse LOL.

Oh hey, I was sitting with Kynan in the waiting room at the doctor's and I was clapping my hands playing with him and guess what... he started trying to clap his hands!! Clever boy! What an achievement, and on his birthday too!

Hey

JESSALYN

KYNAN

Well have not stopped driving today it seems, had so much running around too do

Have all mason's presents for tommorow and just have to pick up a cake tommorow but it will just be a sponge from woolies, nothing out there, just having a family dinner for him and cake after, got the hats and blowers for Luke's benifit though

Oh seen doc today, fundal height is good even though i am not really showing, heard the heartbeat and got scan referal form, booked in for 5th June as they wouldnt see me before 19wks at this centre, good thing is it will be a 3d scan and they take video and pics, so excited about that bit, worth the extra few days wait anyways

rails Guest

TO MASON , JESSALYN & KYNAN !!!!!! Hope you all had a WONDERFUL DAY

I never got asked if Jesse was walking when he got his vacs & they put the needles in his arms ? ...they said that they usually give them in the arm for the 12mo. Also, Jesse had his needles 4 days before his birhtday & they were debating about giving them as they said it has just been encouraged to have them after the b'day. Yeah, most bubs on this thread are not walking yet, which makes me feel good as my neice & nephew where both walking before 12mo (one at 9mths) but i have a few friends that said that their kids were between 12-18mo also ....so that nurse should know better ! I was told that Jesse would get sick also & probably get a rash & that it was normal. He came down with a cold 2 days later ? .... not sure if it was related to the vacs or it was from low immunity form teething ??

Angel - YAY @ the clapping ... well done Kynan, what a nice pressie for mummy !

Jesse has been good nothing to report here ... slept thru again last night, which was nice. He is eating better again .... OH almost forgot ... Jesse ate his own sandwhich by himself yesterday without my help ... !!!! ... has taken me ages to get him interested to feed himself ... he is starting to show interest in the bowl & stuff too which can be a bit messy but i don't mind as long as he is learning. He is very proud of himself too which is soooo cute to watch. Guess i did have something to report hey LOL !!

Thanks Rails

And thats interesting about them walking and where they put needles, i must ask when i take mason next week for them, really not looking forward to it at all, but guess nobody has or is!

Happy Birthday, Mason!!

Belinda, glad to hear the PG is going well. Yay for the 3D scan. That will be so cool!

Rails, that's great that Jesse is starting to sleep through consistently now. And woohoo for him eating a sandwich by himself!

Got Kynan's birthday party on Sunday so I'm busy getting stuff ready... baking etc! Kynan's loving all his pressies so far. Oh and I discovered a snack he likes - Bellamy's organic apple snacks. They're just dried apple pieces, but organic so no preservatives or anything.

Just popping in quickly to wish Mason a very happy 1st Birthday.

Take Care

Dee

YAY Mason, Jessalyn & Kynan!!
    Angel, good luck with the party on Sunday, and to the other mummies too, missed if all having parties or not?

When Jackson had his vaccs he had one in each arm and then one in the leg, so he had bruises all over. They never asked if he was walking.

Dee, are you going to keep us in suspense forever, do we have to wait till bubs arrives to hear the name? I hate waiting, spill it, please please please

Rails, yay for Jesse eating his sanga all on his own, what a good boy, isnt it great when they do something that you have been waiting ages and ages for, is so exciting!

Well, Jackson woke up today all grown up. He said "baby" for the first time, started walking with his hungry hippo without us holding on, started standing for at least 5 seconds on his own, and decided to sprout an eye tooth, I have no idea what happened to him in his sleep last night, but hoping it slows down a little tonight, I am not ready for any more growing up!

Happy Birthday Mason.
    Hope you had a lovely day.

MIn that is so sute Jackson doing all that in one day.

Alex has started to stand a little more longer on his own as long as he is busy holding something in his hands he doesn't mind doing it. Still not sure if he will be walking soon but he loves to walk holding your hands and pushing something along. Kimberley was walking at this age but i don't mind waiting a little longer.

Thanks for birthday wishes for Mason girls

And Min i have to agree its making me think what is the name lol

Mason doesnt look 1 at all though, he is doing stuff above and beyond what i expect milestone wise but look wise he still looks so little really.

He had a good day, and was so excited when we sang happy birthday that he clapped and yelled and jumped around, he thought it was just great lol, glad i got it on video

My parents leave tuesday morning, shame my mum misses out on the scan but too long for them to stay and wait it out, i have told DH he should go though as i think it will be cool to see, so he will have day off or try and get out of work early that day hopefully.

Michelle: Yah Alex giving it ago and yeah when he is ready he will go off, so enjoy it while you can i guess

I am hoping for a later walker next time i think lol, although one advantage of them walking early is there clothes arent always on the ground and getting dirty.

LOL, I agree with that, Jackson always ends up with a brown stomach and knees, especially when we go to my mum's house with the polished floorboards!

Angel - Hope your all having a good time today with Kynan`s party.

Min - Wow Jackson certainly did grow up overnight. Yes I think I`m going to keep you all in suspense LOL

Belinda - That would be an advantage of them having clean clothes, Matthew loves going outside and considering we don`t have any grass he`s crawling around on dirt, he gets so dirty then I pick him up and I get covered in it too.

Rails - My MCHN told me they like the babies to have had their first birthday before getting their needles.

Re the walking, my Doula came in on Thursday and got all excited when Matthew was cruising around the furniture (she did that last time too) and mentioned he`ll be off soon - I then reminded her that Matthew has been cruising like that since he was 9 months and I thought he`d be well and truly walking by 12 months but he`s not interested in going any further.

Then that afternoon Matthew took 3 steps a number of times all on his own, he did take one step once just before his Birthday but nothing since until Thursday so maybe we might be closer to walking, he loves standing up beside the beeanbag then throwing himself onto it, he`s been doing that for a number of weeks and thinks it`s hiliarious.

Have had a few restless nights with Matthew, I`m guessing it`s to do with his vaccinations, he`s also annoying his gums again, it`s where his top left eye tooth will be coming so it must be on it`s way down, that will be tooth #13 for him once it`s through.

Hope your all well.

Take Care

Dee

Yah at Matthew taking them few steps Clever boy. The Doula must of give him the edge lol, kids never listen to the parents but will to everyone else, he is just starting this earlier than most

Well we just went to river today with Luke's cub scouts for him to earn his fishing badge, was ok and really beautiful day on the water, boys have all gone fishing and me, mum and mason come home, hopefully mason will be napping shortly.

Take care

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast