Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #8

rails Guest

Angel - Those organic apples are great aren't they ... Jesse loves them. Hope the party was good with no dramas.

Min - Jesse got that gobble hippo for his birthday too from my sisters ... he thinks he's top stuff when he walks with it LOL !! ... & YAY for Jackson standing tall for 5 secs, whoohoo !!!

Michelle - sounds like all our little ones are doing the same thing (except for a few that are walking) ... hope your having a good day.

Dee - YAY @ Matthew finally taking a few steps .... hope the eye tooth doesn't cause too many probs for ya i've heard those ones can be pretty bad when they come. I'm gonna have a stab at the name lol .... is it Harrison ???? (i have a friend with a boy named that, i love it)

Belinda - How cute with the fishing badge for Luke. How are you feeling, must be good to have your mum there even if it is for a few days.

I have started cutting up Jesse's meat , veges & pasta, he is doing ok with it, you have to be very patient don't you, takes ages to feed him now...with the meat, some bits he swallows some just stays in his mouth for ages LOL ... last night about an hour later i said to dh ... i think he has something in his mouth .. so i checked & pulled out a soggy gooey piece of meat :eek: ... he had just kept it in his mouth all that time !!!!

Rails - LOL @ Jesse keeping his meat in his mouth. Alex won't let us feed him anymore other than his breakfast. We just put his food on his tray to the high chair and he helps himself. Yep we get lots on the floor but it's better than fighting with him.

Hope the party went well Angel.

Rails: I am feeling pretty good, getting impatient for scan on Monday though, but at least its only a week away i guess Still have a stronger feeling that its a boy but i dont know if i am just thinking that to get myself prepared for its a boy lol

Mason is either way with feeding, happy to feed himself or be fed, he is walking around now with damper and syrup on it, seems to be liking it

Dee - no fair!! I don't know how you could keep it secret that long, I won't be able to keep the next one's name a secret, well, I have already blabbed, I would burst!! Yay at matthew starting to to take a few steps, Jackson is so close, he stands alone fo quite a while, so I dont think it will be long

Had MCHN app today, Jackson weighs 9.375kg, and is 74.5cm, who was it saying they had a littlen, I think it was Angel, I have a littlen too, she said he is perfectly in proportion, so all is good. He is doing everything he should be and she was amazed at his vocab and understanding of words. clever boy!

Mum took Mason for his needles today, i was a chicken and didnt go lol

He wieghs 10.5kgs, spookily the exact same wieght as Luke at 12mths

No idea of height and stuff, have to find my tape measure

Hi Girls - WE had an awful day yesterday, you can read more about it in the punching bag threads but very quickly Matthew had an allergic reaction yesterday which caused his face to swell plus his left eye was so swollen it was completely closed, he was also a bit wheezy, it took 5.5 hours at the hospital before anyone saw us, even with him vomiting which only caused patients in the waiting room to laugh Grrrr. As you can imagine I was terribly worried and now I`m so concerned next reaction will be worse, we`re 30 minutes away from the nearest hospital too which doesn`t help in an emergency.

I`ll be back later.

Take Care

Dee

How horrible Dee, and oh my god at ppl laughing at a baby bieng sick!!!
    Did they bother to refer you on to anyone else?

Dee what a horrible day you both had. Big hugs.

Michelle: I completely missed you were pregnant?? So sorry and a big congratulations to you

Thank you Belinda we only found out last week.

Well i presumed you hadnt known for long, but only just noticed your ticker and thought hold on did i know that

Well scan isnt far away so thats good

Will wait to hear the good news as you go along

Hey girls,
    I'm back.had a reason for being MIA this time, over in W.A for brotherin laws wedding, it went well and im glad its over now we can concentrate on finishing settling in and stuff.

happy birthday to Kynan, Mason and Jessalyn hope they had great days (sorry if i missed anyone)

Chloeis very clsoe to walking now yay, she took her kind of first step if you can even count it LOL over in W.A she was standing watchin tv and then she stepped but fell straight down on her bum poor thing.

felt like a really bad mum tonight I was in tears, as i was putting ehr into ehr highchair i didnt notice her leg bent backwards untill she screamed, so I took her out and her foot swelled up pretty bad and she wouldnt straighten her leg, we checked for breakages as i kinda panicked but she calmed down within about aminute and ate her dinnerso the afterhours ppl said not to worry it cant be broken as she wouldve still been screaming.and shes probly sprained it,just to keepan eye on it and the swelling has gone down already but still I was very upset kept hugging her and apologising,shes nowinbed and I keep checking on her every 5 mins

anyway better be off to bed been a very long plane trip today so will bbl

Lesley

Great to see you back Lesley amd Chloe.
    WooHoo on Chloe nearly walking. Hope her leg will be okay.

thanks michelle.
    Chloe is still not using her leg properly, she does crawl around still but on an awkward angle and lifts her foot off the ground and just puts all her weight on her knee, then when she stands up shes still standing on one foot.

I just rang and made a urgent docs appointment at 930am but now im worried coz checked the bank and dont have enough funds for the bill im hoping when i get in there that they'll say its ok to pay tomorrow which is pay day.my friend said shes done that before so im hoping I can do it aswell, I think just the cost of the bill goes up by $5 - $10
    had the worst sleep last night, chloe was up every 2 hours after id put her back to bed after being up for an hr at a time.

I really hope shes ok im so worried about her

If you can't afford the Dr's then maybe take her to the hospital it may be a bit of a wait but at least they will xray it and you will know for sure nothing is wrong.

Hope she sleeps better for you tonight. The trip back from WA and her leg being sore may have kept her awake.

Alex was so cute this morning DH was holding his hand and walking with him. I said it Alex it's not to hard to doon your own and he said No and shock his head at the same time.

rails Guest

Michelle - i missed the announcement also ... sorry .... congratulations !! ... how exciting ...wow there are a few pg now - you are outnumbering us. Hope it all goes well for you. How cheeky of Alex to shake his head LOL !

Belinda - LOL @ sending your mum with the needles, you are a big chkn ... hope your little man is ok.

Dee - sounds like you had an awful day ... (still have to catch up in punching bag) ... hope you find out what the reaction was from, how scary.

Min - Jesse is around the same weight & height as Jackson, so compared to all the others i thought he was a littlen too .... MHN did say all was good to me too, so not worried.

Lesley - hope little Chloe is on the mend now for you. Don't beat yourself up too bad, these type of things will happen all the time.

Have a sick little boy here too .... Jesse has conjunctivitis .... his poor eye was soooo puffed up yesterday was like he had been in a bar fight ... the swelling went down & his eyelashes were all glued together & stuff ...has now spread to both eyes... yuk .... poor bubby ... his nose is running like a tap again ... he is chesty .... took him to the doctors & he gave me some eye drops (which is a massive ordeal to give) & have to bathe his eye thru the day. He is not sleeping well either, tossing & turning all night ... he just looks miserable ...his eyes are all red & he is teething as well, Oh to top it off he is hardly eating too.....

Rails: i hope that all gets better there soon, sounds horrible!

Mason was fine after needles a little unsettled that day but ok overnight really and fine ever since, so happy about that of course

Having an i dont feel pregnant day, hate them days!

Hope the docs went well Lesley

Hope you are well today Dee

Hey, how many needles did your bubs have to have for their 12 month vaccinations. Kynan had one in each leg but it sounds like some of your bubs had more than 2?!?

Deeanne, woohoo for Matthew taking his first steps on his own!! OMG @ the allergic reaction. How terrifying for you! Huge hugs!!

Min, I took Kynan to the CHN yesterday and he's the exact same length as Jackson! Kynan put on heaps more weight than I expected though - 9.88kg with nappy on!

Lesley, hugs! Hope Chloe's leg is better soon.

Rails, geez sounds like lots of the May bubs aren't doing to well at the moment LOL. Hope Jesse gets better soon. Kynan had conjunctivitis when he was a few months old... those eye drops certainly are a PITA to get in!

Kynan's birthday party went well apart from him falling over. He was cruising around the coffee table and went to grab the corner but grabbed a pressie that was on the table instead. He tumbled over backwards, banging his head on the floor and biting his tongue. Poor baby ended up with a mouthful of blood. A bit of boobie made him feel much better (although he did make a funny face at the bloody taste of the milk LOL!). We got him a walker to push along for his b'day pressie so he loves cruising around with that now.

ETA: Birthday pics up on Kynan's site for anyone who's interested!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast