Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #8

I wish Alex was tidy at eating he always makes a mess and he knows the cat sits under his chair now so when he doesn't want something he throws it over the side.

Belinda, good luck for your scan today! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Hope bub co-operates! LOL @ Mason being so neat when he eats. Kynan definitely isn't. I have him some hommus dip on his tray the other day (he loves the stuff!) and his way of eating it was to smear his hand in it and then lick his fingers LOL!!

Deeanne, yes that's a good idea about talking to the clinic nurse about Kynan's vaccs. Will have to pop by and see her again sometime. Wow @ Mark wanting another 4 babies! Imagine if they were all boys LOL. Did Matthew make a big mess with the cake?

Michelle, LOL @ the cat sitting under the highchair! Our cats do a bit of a fly by of the highchair when Kynan drops food - they know if they stay there too long they're likely to get food dropped on their heads LOL!

Kynan fell over and bit his tongue AGAIN on Saturday. He must have had the tip of his tongue between his teeth as he somehow managed to graze the surface of it all around the front. Geez there was soooo much blood... soaked into his wondersuit and DH's dressing gown and I was trying to mop it all up with a tissue. It kept bleeding a little on and off all Saturday and he even woke up on Sunday with blood on his sleeping bag and cot sheet. I'm usually not all that bad with blood but I just panicked seeing so much of it come out of his mouth like that! DH had to keep telling me to calm down LOL.

Oh, Michelle, can't believe I forgot to say YAY for Alex's first steps... what an achievement! WTG Alex!

ITS A BOY!!!!

Scan went great and i was so nervous and sick about it that i was just so relieved to see a heartbeat and didnt really care what colour it was lol

I thought i might be dissapointed a litle but i am not at all, just happy all is well

Also where did Shannon end up moving too?? Up my way??
    Last edited by Belinda; June 5th, 2006 at 08:11 PM.

Congratulations Belinda
    Any names picked yet ??

Poor Kynan i think your going to have to watch him as he gets bigger
    They are going to get in to more bumps and bruises as they get older.

Well on the third list now lol, keep getting rid of them all and starting again

Nathan is out as it just sounds too much like Mason and DH doesnt like Nate
    DH likes Bayden still, was suprised he bought it up as he wanted Mason to be called that name, but he did say Mason really suits him instead, so of course that proves i am better at picking them him lol!
    Today i like Joel but that could change lol

Hope everyone else is well

Woohoo, congrats on the little blue bundle, Belinda! Good luck with picking a name!

Michelle, LOL @ having to watch Kynan as he gets bigger. I think he might end up being clumsy like his mummy!

I went over to RACT today and had Kynan's carseat turned around today. I'm so glad that we kept him rearward facing for so long after hearing what the RACT guy had to say about forward facing & accidents! Apparantly they have such a hard time convincing people to leave the carseats rearward facing for as long as possible and people think it'll be okay to turn them around as long as bub has good head control but that you should wait longer because babies neck & vertabrae are so fragile when they're younger.

Yay, Yay, Yay Belinda for another little blue boy I had a very strong feeling you were having a boy and I have a feeling Michelle`s little one is a girl. I`d say Shannon is still in Melbourne as Jessalyn only had her op on Friday.

Angel - Matthew was very secretive were the cake was concerned, I didn`t hear it fall, he was only missing for 30 seconds, the cake went everywhere, all up the cupboards etc yet he didn`t have any evidence over him and he didn`t play in it, we think he knew he was doing the wrong thing so took off LOL Poor Kynan biting his tongue again, that`s great you were able to leave Kynan car seat in the newborn position for so long, we left Matthew in the position until his legs reached the back seat then off course he had to be turned, I think he was 8 months.

Michelle - Yay for Alex.

Matthew is getting more confident each day with his step taking, each day he`d take 3 or 4 steps a number of times throughout the day. Not much else is happening here.

Take Care

Dee

rails Guest

WhooHoo Belinda !!!! ..... great news to be having a little boy ! ... glad to hear the scan went well too. LOL @ being on your third name list ... i'm sure the right name will be agreed on soon.

Dee - happy to hear Matthew has recovered well from his allergic reaction. Your hospital ordead sounded terrible, lucky your gp is better. YAY @ Matthew taking some steps, very exciting.

Angel - yeah, heard that about the car seat too. We waited as long as we could, just before Jesse turned one, his feet were touching the back seat too - he didn't look comfortable anymore. Its funny to see them facing the other way isn't it, I think they enjoy the car ride better facing forward.

Michelle - WTG Alex taking 4 steps ... always the way hey, when you want them to repeat a moment the little rascals make a liar out of you LOL !!

Well Jesse is STILL SICK he has a very sore nose from the tissues am now using wet wipes when i can, poor bubba .... & i have caught it too ... have an extremely sore throat & a cough which is draining. Took Jesse to the doctors again to check his ears & breathing (both OK), not much he can do though. Just have to let the virus run its course. We had our MHN visit this morning he has gained a little weight not much because he has been sick & off his food a bit, think it was 9.4kg. Jesse is still doing the furniture walk .... dh said he saw him take about 1 step on his own, but i haven't seen it yet.

Rails hope you and Jesse are better soon. Alex has a runny nose again it seems to go for a week and then come back. I'm sure Jesse will take that one step for you soon.

Not had anymore from Alex well not that i have seen for all i know he could be running around the other end of the house as i type this lol.

WTG Matthew on taking more steps he'll be running before you know it Dee. Just in time for the new bubs to arrive

Angel you should see some of the bruises Kimberley ends up with from running all over the place.

Thanks for the congrats guys, and i was pretty convinced i was having another boy so was no big shock to me
    Had a little grieve for the girl i might never have but was over it very fast, as i was very sure this one was another boy
    Well not much else happening here, MAson is running about causing trouble at every turn, but all up happy most of the days so its all good

Dee: Yah at Matthew taking more steps And not long to go for you now pregnancy wise
    Mine is flying by at a too fast rate, how about yours?

Michelle: Hope the pregnancy is still uneventful for you

Rails: Hope you all get better soon

Angel: Good for you for leaving the seat as long as possible, i know i just went on weight for mine but Mason was in capsule so got a bit squeezy in there by that time anyways

And thanks for update on Shannon, just read a thing how she wasnt a moderator now and good luck up north so wondered if they decided on the move up

congrats on the boy belinda!!!

Rails - Poor little Jesse, I hope he`s feeling better soon and I hope you recover quickly as well.

Michelle - You probably find with Alex like I do with Matthew, some times he just can`t be bothered step taking and finds it quicker to crawl. Oh I had a weird dream about you last night, you were with me at the house I grew up in, you were pregnant, about 20/21 weeks and it was a boy, you were a bit disapointed as you would have liked a girl but you were pkay about it as you knew Alex and your little boy with love each other to bits.

Belinda - Hugs to you, will this baby boy be your last? I told Mark this morning I don`t think I`m going to get a girl out of him LOL

Dee your right he does still prefer to crawl but the last few days he has been standing on his own a lot more. I'm sure you will have a baby girl one day you just will have to time it a little

Alex loves to play in my cupboards and has broken two mug handles in two days. Poor thing is full of a cold again but then we all are at the moment. He also loves to play in the bin when he can get away with it.

Michelle - I just remembered about your scan I wish you all the best of luck but know you don`t need it - It is tomorrow isn`t it? Or have I totally lost the plot LOL

Yes my scan is tomorrow Dee. Thank you for the good luck.

hope the bubba is active for u today michelle and moving aroudn being cheeky

dee: i dont know really< i know for sure i would never have another one to try for a girl as i would just end up dissapointed< i have considered it but really i think then noone can fit in the car and expense wise so i think i will just have this one and see how the birth goes lol< may walk away never wanting another one again lol< its frustrating knowing that more than likely you will end up with a boy out of them though< adn i thought you were going to have four kids together??

sorry for double post but i cant edit cause of computer being so crap!!
    but just wanted to say dee if you are trying for a girl dont bother with the four days before and the girl sperm survive< i am having a boy to prove that doesnt work lol!
    i have read that most ppl who have got a girl or mixed genders just bd every night around o time and take the chances< i know with the boys every time it was once only> so who knows i guess with more bd"ing you up your chances of it being either< or another boy lol< i am also convinced bill only has boys in there lol

Michelle - I can`t wait to find out how your u/s went

Belinda - Withone of my early blood tests the pathologist accused me I was eating all the wrong foods for a girl, hence why another boy came along - I looked it up, yep I`m certainly eating foods for a boy and not for a girl, so next time I`m going to up my calcium intake (I`m very naughty don`t have enough calcium) but if I end up with all boys, I`ll be like you and still be Queen Of The Castle As I said in an earlier post, it was going to be 4 children together but Mark`s now talking about 6 between us (not counting Michael and Alister).

Your certainly right with any more then 3 children it certainly blows the budget when you have to buy a new car, our brains have been in turmoil all week trying to work out what car best suits us, all the people movers are out as they don`t have the capacity to tow what Mark has to tow on the farm so it has to be a 4wd but they are all so expensive, even 2nd hand ones people are wanting an arm and a leg for, I got to the stage this week where Itold Mark perhaps we should have thought about it more and stopped at Matthew, it`s not a good time for buying a new car in these terrible drought conditions we`re having.

Anyway enough about that.

I have a little Superman on my hands today - I brought Matthew a superman t shirt with a cape, he looks so cute in it. Had a restless night with Matthew, he kept waking and crying throughout the night, wondering if it was the full moon shining into the bedroom.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast