Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born May 2005

I am another one that is going to offer hugs all round, we all need them from time to time, so I hope that makes you feel a bit better.

Dee - glad that you may have found the answer - Happy 7 months to Matthew for yesterday, give yourself a little time to used to things. Great job on getting Member of the Month too - well done!

Shannon - you may have already thought of this this but is Jessalyns mouth hurting, does she like the breast? Can't remember what you said? Sorry. Also remember what Pinky said - 5 hours is classed as a baby sleeping through the night. Cold comfort I know but it's all coming at once isn't it? Well anything I can do? Just yell out.

Juliette - how was Brissy?

Michelle - glad you liked Perth. Good Luck to Paul.

We are all well. Keep well ladies, I'll be back to check on you soon.

Juliette, hope you had a great time in Brissy!

Serendipity, LOL @ Mason & Santa. Must be something about their beards hey LOL.

Nell, ohhh a christmas decoration for Matthew! How lovely! we'll have to get one for Kynan. Where did you get yours?

Rails, glad you managed to find a dress! Yes, Kynan always gets boob before solids. He probably has a 1/2 hour break in between them whilst I get things ready. I guess all babies have different appetites though. Kynan's probably just a little piggy LOL. How's your arm going?

Shannon, sorry to hear that you've been stuffed around with the doctors appts etc! *hugs* You are a fantastic mum to Jess & all your girls! Your courage and strength is amazing. Happy birthday to Ziana for the other day!

Deeanne, happy 7 months to Matthew for yesterday! LOL @ the ripping him ripping up paper. Kynan loves to do that with a magazine. Huge hugs to you babe. It's such a horrible thing to have to experience. Any time you need to chat or anything I'm here for you okay?

Michelle, great that you had such a good break!

Hey everyone

Rails: Thanks for the words of support with quiting appreciate them

Dee: Sorry to hear about your news, hope better news is to come soon from you

Shannon: Hope you are feeling better now about things but like everyone has said you are doing a massive job and should feel proud of what you have achieved and not worry about what you havent as yet. Also love your new ticker, is cute

Angel: yes they sure love that santa beard dont they

I am feeling pretty crap about everything in life at the moment too, so must be this time of year for everyone i guess.

I hate christmas! Always have, its just such a financial burden when you really dont need one. Have told Luke this year that he will get less as he will get more expensive things, he seems to accept that. I just cant keep giving him what i normally do anymore, have a constant stress headache over it all!!!!! He still believes in santa but he knows i give him stuff as well, as he catches me buying it all the time LOL

Otherwise havent talked to hubby yet about TTC, have so much else on my mind lately so i dont know whether its the right thing to do, but damned if i can shake the need for it though!

Take care
    Belinda

Just a quick note

Could you please change Mason's middle name to James instead of still deciding, keep forgetting to ask to get it changed

Thanks

Nell - I see in your av that Matthew is standing, is he really walking already, my goodness they grow so fast. Mark and I often say we`re going to have our hands full once Matthew is walking, he`s so active and always into things which he can`t have LOL

Shannon - I think it was Nell who asked if Jess`s mouth was hurting. Did she sleep any better last night? Matthew will only go 5 hours at a time and only once and that`s if we`re lucky unlike last night where he slept for 4 hours then 2 hours then 2.5 hours and demands a feed each time he wakes.

Angel - Thank you, all the girls have been wonderful, I can`t thank you all enough for the support I`ve been given it makes a hard time so much easier.

Belinda - Hugs to you, seems like a lot of us are going through a rough time at the moment. Take it easy and take one day at a time.

I`m feeling better and ready to move forward, I heard from my OB and he`s happy with my BT results and wants to see me on the 14th December.

Matthew had a great lunch today, my Dad brought a BBQ Chook home for lunch so Matthew had some of that then went onto have some steak, parsnip and zuchini and then had a full jar of those baby gels I brought for him.

Shannon well done on the new you. Hope everything works out well for you.

Dee ~ Wow on Matthew eating all that food. Glad he liked it all.
    Glad to hear your OB is happy with your blood results.

Belinda ~ it is a hard time of year.

I'm not having a so good day i did a post in baby & toddler bit about what is wrong. I just think i am a really bad mother and that i am neglecting Alexander.

Just locking this thread girls and creating another.

Love

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567