Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #17

Congratulations Christine! What's her name??? That would be great if you could find out about the rusks.

I wish I could go through the garbage, cos I would, dirty nappies and all. But my Dad owns a garbage truck and on boxing day we took it all over to him to get rid of. He put it in a big bin at work so last night he was going to check if it had been emptied....here's hoping not.

Another good night - she went down at 7.15, woke at 4 cos she was cold so I covered her back up and she slept til 6, then fed and snuggled with me until 8.35!!! Yay we're finally doing it.

Nup it's gone, the bins been emptied.....

Awwww I'm so sorry to hear that Kim.

I love the new pic of Darcy btw! Just gorgeous.

We are off to Waterworld today. Not the greatest weather for it but it should be fun as there is a whole group of us and I get to use my new chair that I got for Christmas!!!

awww kim i'm so sorry hun maybe you could find something similar to pass on to darcy maybe get a couple that way you'll have some of the same for any other kids you have

Thats such a shame Kim. Lucky you though having access to a garbage truck, I certainly need one now! Our recycling bin is nearly overflowing and we have piles and piles more stuff to go in. It won't be emptied til next Monday night.
    My niece is called Natalie Kate, she is probably coming home from hospital today. My brother is over he moon, he has always been a fantastic uncle to my kids and even minded Erin one day a week for a couple of years until she started school, so it is lovely that he finally has a child of his own (he turned 36 the day Natalie was born so they share a birthday too)

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Morning Girls...

Christine ~ congratulations on becoming an aunty....my parents were going to call me Natalie Kate, but decided against it and chose the name I have. What a wonderful birthday present for your brother...very special!!!

Kim ~ woo hoo @ Darcy's sleeping. I bet it must be such a relief that it is all coming together now. Sorry to hear about your santa sack. I must admit I too have things that I am VERY sentimental about and would be devastated if something happened to them. I could never part with them....ever.

Nat ~ another Rags fan here.

Nothing much happening here...Phoebe's teething symptoms are in full swing, but NO TEETH..I can see them in the gum and there is two raised little long skinny lumps. IYKWIM

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS....????

have fun at waater world Nat i assume it is like wet N wiild here on the gold coast

Oh what a great Birthday present!!!!

Thanks Nat - it's another one of the christmas photos I took. i went to get all my photos downloaded today (we don't have a burner) but the shops were so busy I couldn't be bothered just for that. Have a great time today.

Kim we have all that here (but I don't know how to use it of course). I'll get Mark to teach me and then I can do it for you.

Bmr about the stocking. I know it won't replace the sentimentality but would you like me to make a special quilted one? I am going to make some for us four (no I am not pregnant, just want a spare one for when the second bub comes one day hopefully). I think I have a pattern around here somewhere.

Can anyone tell I am a little lonely.

My walking friend is on holidays for three weeks and I am noticing not seeing anyone.

Kaitlyn's GRUMPY AS today. Same yesterday UNTIL daddy came home then it was all smiles. Boy I hate that.

BBL - Katy's into my bottom kitchen drawer... and I hear clunking noises.

Why is it when you're at home by yourself and the baby's asleep that you always feel like eating stuff you don't have. I would kill for some bickies and dip ATM.....

i know what you mean Kim bugger it you might have to put in a emergency call to Cam ..... lights and sirens all the way lol

Kim I know what you mean.... But I am really bad with things like that so we don't even buy them anymore! Part of "operation fit pants".

Has anyone had a stye in the eye. What causes them and when will it go?

An old wives tale for styes is that you rub a gold ring over them. I have had them, they are horrible but i can't remember what I did except the ring thing lol.

Thanks Christine, I will give it a go.

Hehehe breastmilk apparently does wonders for them....I'd offer some but that's gross! Poor love hope it goes soon.

Speaking of gross....
    obviously they don't digest much. I just found a piece of the spotlight catalogue in Darcy's pooey nappy. I didn't even know she'd eaten any lol.

That's funny kim re the pooh.... we found part of a big W clothing tag in Kaitlyns recently. Came off one of her Christmas present outfits! Breast milk eh? Could you believe I am still leaking after not expressing for almost 5 months. Is this normal do you think?

Gee I hardly ever leak......I have heard some women say they've had it for a couple of years though. Oh well If you've got some give it a go..... what about golden eye ointment?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast