Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #19

Happy 8 months Em
    Happy 9 months Ryan
    OMG where does the time go???

I have one of those trolley mates but i have never used it...i keep meaning to put it in the car but always forget!! I got it for a gift when Jayden was born.

As far as i know Sheree didn't get the ring

I hope everyone is going ok..... Ryan I hope you get better soon honey

YAY only 8 more sleeps til Melb!!!

Talk to you all soon (I miss you all!!)
    oxoxox

he he no rest for the wicked he was up throwing up again from 1 am till 7 am now he seems to be fine but man have i had enough of being thrown up on got to go here we go again

Afternoon all.

How hot does it want to be today? Thank Goodness we have aircon. I've just taken the washing in, and far out it's crisp.

Not much happening in here today - hope everyone's feeling okay, esp little Ryan. Is he picking up Shazz?

Katy's in a feral, but one of her top teeth is cracking through so that explains it. She stood up by herself today. I think she'll be walking before too long.

BBL.

I am so p****d with Cam tonight..... He is the laziest most...ugh I don't know!

I went out early this morning. I left ten things (in soapy water) in the sink, and a load of washing on the line. The palce wass reasonable but could have done with some tidying that would have taken 10mintues at most.
    I get home right before it's the Dragon's bedtime tonight.....dishes are still in the sink with the water - with Cameron's added to the side, not a single thing's been picked up or put away and the washing's still on the line. He couldn't even put away his ironing that I left on the wardrobe handle for when he got his shirt out otoday!!!! He didn't leave home til 3.30 even. And to top it off he eats everything we have without even a thought as to whether I might need it for tomorrow....there's nothing here for dinner and he eats all the eggs so I have to have toast for dinner! We only have one ATM card with money - he has it so it's OK for him to say - just order takeaway......with what???? Cos he never takes Darcy anywhere on his own he has no idea how bad it is when she's happy to just duck to the shops, letalone when she's tired.......and he's left his mobile at home so I can't even tell him how s***ty I am.

SORRY. Feel better.

Hope Ryan's picking up Shazz.

And now the tennis is on instead of BH&G!!!!

On the upside, my little muppet (who's upside down in the cot with her bum in the air) is definitely a water baby. She had a tanty when I got her out again today. She tries to jump at you off the step and can paddle and kick. She even knows you're going to dunk her when you say :ready, go: and shuts her eyes and mouth. Thank goodness. My nephew whos 3 is only just gaining confidence this week with mum and I trying to give him plenty of encouragement.

Darcy also had a play in the baby section of one of those play centres today - she loved it - didn't know where to go next....best part was because she's under 1 we got in for nothing!

oh KIm i'd be dirty as well pffft to men i'm over them too well it isn't just Ryan down now it is the bloody lot of them and i think i'm not too far behind ewwwwww poor little man doesn't know what to do so he just screams nite every one DH is on rocking duty i am supposed to be turning the computer off so i had better get going

Oh Shazz you poor thing. I hope you get some rest and the kids recover quickly. Oh the joys!!!

Kim, I can relate to your frustration. Thats something Tony would do. Other times he does so much it drives me mental.

Shazz, I was thinking about you guys last night....made me remember something a bit funny.
    When I was at the accademy there 847 people in my class. 500 lived at the accademy. About half way through the last trimester about 400 of them came down with gastro. They thought there was a food poisoning scandal from the cafe, the health department came and everything. Lectures and parade called off. Turned out it was just a bug being passed mainly through the blokes - cos they weren't washing their hands when they went to the loo - GROSS eh? Not that that applies to you Shazz.....

(whispering) Now don't tell anyone but Darcy has slept right through two nights in a row....don't want her to hear me and stop.

New thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678