Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born in May 2006 #2

Kellee Guest

Lea – Hope you’re able to sort out your personal stuff soon. It’s hard enough looking after a baby without any extra worries. And writing a letter to your Nana… altogether now… “Aww”. That’s very sweet. I think more people should write letters these days – it’s a dying art. Hope you and Em are both feeling better soon too. Sounds like Em is thriving! Good luck with the Implanon – I’m interested to see how you go with it. Bugger AF too. It’s been a while since I had them regularly and I’m not looking forward to getting it back!

Hey Baby Crazy! Hope you’re well. Long time no write! Poor little Jovi with the needles – it is hard, but stay strong, you’re not hurting her in the long run. I don’t know what your GP recommends but mine says to give the Panadol before the needles just in case – seems to help with Charlie. Glad to see that the hip thing isn’t too much of an issues either. How are you feeling about going back to work? Yay for DH being a SAHD – my DH will be too when Toby is about one. He’ll be fabulous at it I think, although I’m dreading going back to work already! I didn’t realise Jovi was named after Bon Jovi! That’s so cool. Just had a quick look at your website too – Jovi is so cute! So obviously a little girl. Just beautiful.

Sheree – how is everything with you? I hope you and Lachie are both doing well.

Hello to anyone I missed too.

Left the house for the first time without Toby today to do the grocery shopping. Didn’t feel too bad about it until DH called me when I was almost finished saying that he’d woken up hungry. I felt so bad – I should have thought to express or something. What a nasty mum. He wasn’t too bad when I got home (luckily I wasn’t far away) but at least I know for next time. I hope he takes the bottle – he’s never had one before. He’s had a couple of unsettled days the last little while – and two really unsettled nights. I think he’s getting some terrible wind pain and it’s waking him up.

Please don’t feel like you have to answer this question, but I just thought I would ask out of curiosity – do you think it’s mandatory that you wait for the six week check up before you start DTD again? Just curious… I had some pretty significant tearing and stitches but things are healing really well and I wonder how long I have to wait? Last time it was out of the question, but this time… sorry if it’s tmi! Feel free to ignore me!

Anyway, dessert beckons. Hope you’re all well and having a lovely weekend. Oh dear – heard a nasty scream. Better go.

Just a quick one Kellee - but I heard it was recommended (if you wanted lol) so if you have issues you can talk about it when you go back for your 6 week check up. Everything was fine with me but my GP did ask if we had and if everything was ok!

Gotta go as Em is crying!

Baby_Crazy05 Guest

Sheree - We had my mum here all week (such a trying time for DH LOL) and she called her "Her little pixie" all week ... lol

As far as going back to work ... i'll probably call Scott every half hour for a while ... lol ... I've tried spending some time away from her and leaving her alone with Scott ... managed an hour and a half once ... will have to see how I go I guess ...

Scott's cousin recommended that we give Jovi half the panodol dosage half hour before her needles then give her the other half after ... she did this with both her boys and she said they coped fine with their needles. Will prob give that a try.

Just closing this thread now ladies.

The new thread can be found HERE

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678