Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in May 2006 #2

Default Babies Born in May 2006 #2

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in May 2006.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

SherieB - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Christy [email protected]
    Lea13 [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

May 06

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Baby_Crazy05
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 4th May 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3202grams Length - 53 cm Head Circ - 34 cm
    Gender of Baby: Female
    Baby's Name: Jovi Lee
    Baby's Website: none ... yet
    Health Concerns: Loss of weight when she was born but has certainly picked up now

__________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Scrappyfish
    Baby's DOB: 09/05/06
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lb 3oz/ 3260gm - Length - 50.5cm - Head Circ - 34cm
    Baby's Name: Darcy
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Mummy's pre-eclampsia and toxeamia
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___

Forum Name: Mummy4Life
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 9th May 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lb 13 1/2 ozs Length -52cm Head Circ -38cm
    Baby's Name: Phoebe Belle
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: She is just perfect!!!!!

__________________________________________________ _________________

Forum Name: Angelique
    Baby's DOB: 11th May 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3244grams Length - 49 cm Head Circ - 34 cm
    Baby's Name: Katerina
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Colic and reflux
    Notes: Can't put her down after 7pm for long HELP.
    __________________________________________________ _________________

Forum Name: Midgyt
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB:15 May 06
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 7lbs4oz, 49cm, 34.5
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Matthew

__________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Lea13
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 18 May 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7 pound 4, Length - 49 cm, Head Circ Ė 36 cm
    Baby's Name: Emerson Paul
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __

Forum Name: Neverplan
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 21/5/06
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 15oz / 4040gm - Length - 50cm - Head Circ - 37cm
    Baby's Name: Adam
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __

Forum Name: Shereejoy
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 22nd May 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 2.88kgs (6lb 5.5oz), 51.5cm Long, 35cm HC
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Lachlan Robert Mcleod
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/ourbubbles/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Our Miracle baby has survived bleeding brown and red from 5 to 8.5 weeks and mummy passing a clot the size of her plam at 11.5 weeks and waking in a pool of red blood and lots of cramping. A true little miracle, our little precious Man
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: delta_blue
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 24/05/06
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 4oz/3740gm Length - 52.5cm Head Circ - 34cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Cooper Noel
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: he is beautiful
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Bellasmum
    Baby's DOB: 24th May 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 2430g Length - Head Circ - 32.5
    Baby's Name: Patrick James
    Baby's Website: www.totsites.com/tot/patrickjames
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Still in SCN indefinately due to premature birth (35w + 5days)
    __________________________________________________ _________

Forum Name: Rachy
    Baby's DOB: 30th May 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 9lb 2.5ozs, 54cm, 35cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Krystal Emma
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Last edited by Trillian; June 27th, 2006 at 04:34 PM. Reason: adding details

Catch up with your old thread HERE

Good luck today Viv with the kids.

Shazz and Nat there must be something in the air. I've had a monster for the last 2 nights too....

Nat if the snuffles get too bad you can get baby Fess from the chemist - it's just a saline solution to clear blocked noses. Not sure from what age though....

Hello to everyone else. Yay for being up to thread #2!
    GO THE SOCCEROOS!!!!!

i'm never leaving the house again !!!!!
    it is way too cold ryan has slept all day so here goes another night of hellish behaviour

Kellee Guest

Vic Ė it was me who was talking about Ikea. I donít think Iíll be going over there in a hurry, but if I happen to anytime soon Iíll certainly let you know. Itís about 40 minutes from me too, so Iíll probably only go there if I need anything particular.

Lea Ė LOL I wasnít meaning tears as in crying, I was meaning tears as in Ďdown thereí tears! I wish it was just crying tears! Thatís amazing that Em slept for seven hours! Iím jealous! Hope it continues. Re: sniffly noseÖ Euky Bear Rub is really good, as Vic said. If it gets really really bad, you might like to try some saline spray (Fess is a good brand) but Iím not sure how old Em should be before you give it to him.

Shazz Ė Poor little Ryan! I wonder what was wrong? Although four hours of sleep in one hit sounds amazing right now. Hope heís feeling better today.

Kim Ė oops, you mentioned Fess too. Silly me. How is your little darling going today? Hope the monster phase is short lived for you.

Had a bad couple of nights here. The first night home Toby woke every 1.5 Ė 2 hours, but went straight back to sleep after 10-15 minutes of feeding (Iím a cow!), but the last two nights heís been up for hours and we caved and had him sleep in our bed. Last night DH had the four day blues (weird, I know)Ö heís feeling really down because he hasnít had a chance to bond with Toby yet. He bonded with Charlie straight away but heís been so filled with worry about things regarding the birth and how Iím going to cope and how Charlie was going to react that he hasnít had time to enjoy it yet. I felt so sorry for him when he told me (of course, he felt even worse when we were talking about it at 3 am when we were so tired!), but heís feeling better about things today. Heís had more of a chance to spend time with Toby today and I think thatís made all the difference. Has anyone elseís DH had the same problem?

I know I should be sleeping now (both my boys are asleep) but I gave myself a facial instead and I feel great now. Early night tonight, and, if need be, a gorgeous boy in my bed (but only until Thursday night when the MCHN comes and gives us some tips) and Iím sure all will be well.

Anyway, hope youíre all having a lovely day with your little men/ladies.

Kellee Guest

BTW, I have added some pics to my blog if you want to check it out.

(Sorry, Sherie, I tried to edit the last post to add that in but I couldn't!)

what a beautiful family you have Kell Toby is absolutely cute as

Shazz ~ Hope Ryan feels better soon and you get a good night. I've had 2/3 good nights in a row so I'm expecting a bad one tonight. Also he's been asleep all day as well!! What is with these kids lol!!!

Kellee ~ I am so kicking my self over the 'tear' confusion LMAO!!! What a dag I am! DP hasn't had that issue with Em. Wasn't your DH meant to be out and about working or something? I know that DP was with us solidyly for the first few days... I dont know if that would change things.

Vic ~ You are game taking 3 kids to the shops. I hope it went well!

Kim ~ Yes go the socceroos!!!!

Thanks for the advice girls. I went to the chemist and they gave me that spray stuff which can be used on newborns. I haven't used it yet but I will probably have to use it soon enough the poor thing. He's been feeding well etc though so I don't think its effecting him too much. Just means his face goes funny if he cries and then can't breath through his nose LMAO!! (I'm such a cruel mother)

Sorry its only quick. I seemed to have dropped off the notifications and I wanted to say hi before I head out to a friends!!! Will pop back in later i'm sure!

Just a quick note girls.....I'm going to bed shortly (yeah I know I'm a piker) what is it with explosive dirty nappies??
    Patrick exploded all over his rug this afternoon and then exploded in his nappy again.
    DH refuses to be near him if he starts popping because it smells like rotten eggs lmao.
    Will do personals tomorrow hopefully depends if the other 5 let me near the computer.

Jess, lol about the poos. Darcy's been passing wind with record velocity today too! Must be the weather....
    I hate those ones wher you just change them, settle down for a feed etc, and then they let rip with a big sloppy one! Sorry TMI hehehe...

Darcy the cranky one has put on 280g in 8 days - and I was worried about her not getting enough....Jess hope Patrick put on weight too.

Em was up all day and you guessed it - has been awake since 2.30. It's not too bad though seeing as I've had a few good nights sleep. And the soccer is on!! Though I didn't get to sleep till after 12 so I've not really had much sleep!

Kim ~ Glad to hear that Darcy is going so well with the weight gain. I need to get Em weighed again. It's such an effort to go down to the chemist or Drs and get him weighed though. We have out 6 week check up soon but I want to do it before then!

Jess ~ LOL @ poos. DP got a shocker of a nappy tonight - I had to laugh. Serves him right!!! Funny thing was he tried to get out of it too... I reminded him of how many nappies I change during the day so he conceded. Looks like I did the right thing LOL!! When is Patrick weighed again?

Not much else to say really... except its bloody freezing here!!! Thank god I have good heaters! Em has finally gone to sleep on my chest in the carrier. Not sure if its worth going to bed when he's due for a feed in an hour. But then knowing my luck I'll stay up and he'll keep sleeping!

I'm starting to get a bit peckish actually....

Lea he gets weighed tomorrow, so I am hoping he has put the weight on. Dh refuses to change nappies because he used to change his niece when he lived at home!
    Just a question re: Maternity Allowance! How long have you been waiting for the allowance or have you received it already? Patrick's still hasn't come in and its been 3 weeks, to Centrelinks estimation it should be here on his due date!

Hi all,
    I had Ryan weighed today 12lb 5 oz he has slowed down in the weight gaining deparment but he is still gaining so it is all smiles here today ryan has been making up for the last couple of days by smiling and laughing at me i got some great photos he is getting a really cheeky little personality oh so cute ( for now )

Jess i got the mat allowance 3 weeks after i put the claim in i stuffed up i sent it in then did an online claim so i actually claimed twice once in writing and then online so i thought i had better ring centrelink and the lady told me that it won't matter cause it is all linked and as long as i have sent the paper work in i wouldn't have a problem .. but it still took 3 weeks so go figure i think it depends when it crosses who evers desk hope you get it soon

Jess ~ I've received mine also. So sorry that everytime you on MSN I seem to be away from the computer LOL. I also leave alot of pages logged in on BB which I probably shouldn't do LOL. But I just go to tend to Em for a minute and seem to be gone for ages!!!

Never ~ I've had the same dummy issues. I just kept chucking it in until he took it. I noticed he likes it a whole lot more now he is on the bottle. And being sick ATM he loves it alot as well.

Shazz ~ So glad Ryan is giggling and smiling and is cute for you. I was feeding Em today and smiled down at him and he smiled back up at me... its a beginning at least!

So tired girls... I've had very little sleep and I've got a very clingy baby. Just trying to catch up on these posts and then I'm going to bed! Will chat tomorrow a bit more hopefully!

Just as I was falling asleep.... he woke up!!! I got him down an hour or so later and then he was up again at 2 and we've been up since. He's so tired and falls asleep and then is poor lil ol' nose wakes him up. He's only semi-happy in my arms and has started to cough a bit too the poor thing. I feel so bad - I hope he feels better soon. And I hope I get some sleep soon. He seems to have settled a bit more now - he's in the carrier. Lets hope when I get him out he doesn't wake up!

Hope everyone else's bubs are doing well!

oh lea i hope little Em feels better soon and you get some much needed sleep too
    ryan had another crappy night up every hour but i think it was my fault this time i altered our bath, feed , bed routine and he was in bed at 5 pm and stayed there waking every hour to 1 and a half hours he has had so much sleep he probably won't shut his eyes today oh the joys i wish these babes came with a manual
    i'll be back later to catch up

Ohhh Shazz - a manual would be excellent!!! Sounds like you had a night as good as mine! I managed to get a few hours in the end but not much. He's back in the carrier again just so he would stop crying. I might try him on some Panadol maybe??? I was thinking of taking him to the Dr's but they can't really do anything can they?

Hi Girls...Congrat's on the arrivals of your babies!
    Im sorry to jump in...but I just wanted to ask you a quick question as I am due in 6 weeks...Im wondering whether or not I should bother getting a brazillain or semi wax before the birth...did any of you guys get this done...would you bother???
    Thanks and all the best!
    Cyn

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast