Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #21

Sara- I hope you feel better soon, is your mum still there? I can't imagine coping with pregnancy and a baby, you must be exhausted you poor thing.
    Vic- You go girl with P&C!!! I see you as president in 2008 LOL. I have a fairly noninvasive lot of parents this year luckily. I always welcome parents into the room but it depends on what they're like whether I enjoy it!! I have one potential PITA but she has kept her head in so far, annoyingly I got her cause they didn't think its fair that the new teacher have to deal with her LOL. Child is lovely though. As long as you make an appearance sometimes Vic, then you'll be the perfect parent LOL. Pop in say once a week and don't be interrogating her about hayley's work every time either! Just let her know you're available for reading groups etc but that you have the little ones. (I feel like I'm creating some sort of super parent here!!)
    They sprayed coloured hairspray at the party that why Erin's hair was green.
    Kim- hope work was OK
    Leanne- are you all better now?
    Sorry I forgot Vic, Riley is the best contraceptive/completely turner off s-e-x in the world for Jess, I'll be lucky if she has kids at 30 LOL. She is a great help but it has taken the "cute" factor out of having a baby for her- she knows what hard work it is.
    BBL got to do my homework

Thanks for thinking of me Christine! Wasn't too bad last night. Been pouring so the rubbish tends to stay indoors. Just a bit over other people's crap that's all. I often wonder what it would be like to be naive.

Cool green hair too! Remember when that was fun, and your mum didn't get upset - so they have to wash their hair again!
    Oh and I wish I knew someone like that.....yep think I will do the top and pants thing. But don't actually have a babysitter for Darcy now as Cam has to work....my mum's coming so the only option is for me to leave early or the ILs.....really don't want to go there. Has put a dampener on it that's for sure.

Sara love hope you're feeling better soon. Did DP go to the mines today? How you coping???

It's absolutley been teeming down for a couple of days now. Great weather for ducks

its not raining!!! ATM anyway- I am so sick of the rain, I spent all day inside with 23 stir crazy 6 yr olds I need some time in the staffroom today and they need some time running around.
    Riley woke up every hour from 10.30- 2.30 then Erin got into bed with us cause she had a bad dream, then R. got up again at 3.30 for another quick feed(cuddle/comfort suck) then after that I decided to ignore him (tiredness turns me into a witch eventually) and he just did his little grumble, which usually makes me go to him so he doesn't wake Daniel, and he did it a couple of times and went back to sleep!!!! OMG can it be the answer is this easy? So when I got up at 7am I had actually had 3 hours sleep at once!!!!!(unheard of for months)
    Kim- I would hate to have your job and kids, I worry enough about them especially Jess and I am reasonably naive. if I knew what you knew I'd never let them out! Maybe you need to chat to Jess about the dangers of life cause sometimes I try to explain that walking along the street dressed like she does sometimes actually can look like an invitation to some people, and posting photos of yourself in a bikini on your myspace is really dangerous.
    OK enough of my hysterical mother of a teen rant. Gosh I love babies- you know where they are, they don't want to go to parties with alcohol or get in cars with P-plate boys driving them and they don't tell you that you are an embarrassment LOL.
    Kim- if you lived closer I would say come and meet us then leave Darcy with us he you go the wedding (thats sounds great- "I'm leaving my baby with a woman I met on the
    internet LOL)
    Got to go and get ready for school. Have a lovely day everyone.

Hey Girls

YAY we are finally home!!! Chris arrived in Melb on Thursday, we drove around getting photo's of the city which was good but it was very hazy and the photo's aren't as good as we would have liked. We went to Lambs who make the BEST kebabs in Australia!! (I have been craving them for months now haha).

I have been completely shopped out and had to get Chris to bring a suitcase to fit Jayden's new clothes and toys in hahah.

Saturday we had my niece's naming day and 1st bday, Chris and I were names as guardians. It was a great day but it got very windy and cold.

Oh and the wedding!!!! It was GORGEOUS!! My friend was even more beautiful than I could ever have imagined and her dress was to die for....It almost made me feel like getting married but then I think of how much they spent ($50k+) and I know why I don't get married LOL. Jayden of course was the entertainment for the night even the waitress offed to pay us millions to keep him. He looked so cute in his little suit and bow tie!! I have some pretty good pics that I will have to get around to putting up on Jayden's website.

Anyway this boy has learnt to cruise furniture and is trying to pull the cord out of the laptop and trying to type. I better go and play with him and start unpacking....back to work tomorrow I'll try to pop in later

Have a great day everyone

Oh I haven't heard from Sheree in a few weeks I'll txt her today and find out how they are going.

Morning ladies,

Feeling much better thismorning. I have even managed to clean the house! Its going to be really got today so i thought i would get in early while the fog was still covering the sun and making it cool.

Christine - Nah mums gone. And as bad as i feel saying it....thank god!!!! Mum gets on my nerves after a while. And i think i get on hers!!! Its good to have her here to help me out and stuff but i need my space and she needs hers. That the reason i moved out at 17 i suppose!

Kim - Nup he has'nt gone!!!!! They are really stuffing him around. They called yeterday to say that a question he did on the induction last week was'nt answered properly so he has to go back in and fix it up. Its really starting to sh*t me. At least he still is able to work in his normal job till he goes. They are starting to hassle him too now though. They want to know when he is leaving so they can get someone to replace him.

How have you been lately honey?? Hows things going at home and that???

Tania - Glad you had a good time mate! I wish i could do that!! The wedding sounded lovely. $50K!!!!! Geez that a lot of money. I can't wait till i get married. But i really don't expect that to happen for quite a while.

Briley was a down right you-know-what yesterday. She was sceaming and crying and carrying on most of the day. I tired to put her down to sleep quite a few times cause i knew she was tired but she would'nt relent. I could tell it was her gums so i tried to rub some sedagel on them and she was kicking me away and everything. She has been chucking the biggest tantrums lately. Its quite shocking! I nearly lost my patients one time. I just sat there and let her cry. I had to force the sedargel in but once i got it on her gums she crashed straight away.

For those who have girls, have any of them started to scream??? Not for any particular reason, just scream. Briley has been doing it the last week or so. Just squeling. I don't know wether its out of frustration or just cause she can. I find it funny.

On the up side, Briley crawled last night. She can do it from sitting up but not from laying down flat. She leans forward from sitting onto her hands and then brings her knees up and moves just a few steps. I missed seeing it but i realised i'd seen it from the corner of my eye. She was chasing a bit of paper on the ground. So i don't think it will be long now. Look out world!!!!

Well this is had turned out to be longer than i intended. Hope you are all well.

BBL (maybe)

Hi all!

too many personals to remember again...

Sara hope your cold is going away. Archie screams with frustration and its really quite scarey sometimes!

We have finally made the decision to ttc#2 so Sara hopefully i won't be too far behind you (wishful thinking took 14 months to get Archie)

Archie slept right through the last 2 nights OMG!! He can stand up and balance himself for about 10 seconds, won't be long now...

I have about 7 thousand things to do today while the Dragon's asleep....and I can't be stuffed doing any.

That's great to hear Elissa. Good luck.

Yes Sara I have a squealer. I figure she's just testing it out. She love to crawl into the bathroom and do it lol. That's exactly how Darcy started crawling. I have absolutely no desire for her to walk. She's a cyclone as it is.

Thanks' for the offer Christine.

ETA $50K isn't too hard to spend when you are planning a wedding....we found out the hard way.

pmsl Vic. I'm gonna use that line myself.

I am still around just busy as per usual. Once I start uni I can hopefully start to get into some sort of routine. Everything is everywhere right now and its hectic!

I have heaps to do around here today and like you Kim I can't get organized. I have told myself that I will not do personals until I've least cleaned the house LOL.

50K would be easy to spend on a wedding! It must have been gorgeous!!

Alright I'm going to leave it there... before I start rambling more haha! I will BBL for personals though.

Big hugs to you all.

Well I got organised, washed the floors, did three loads of washing, dishes, went to the bank etc, now I want Darcy to have a sleep so I can have a kip before tonight but noooooo

I have done the dishes, bought the washing in, sorted and folded it. I've got dinner cooking and I've almost finished vacuuming. Then I have the mopping, dusting and ironing to do. Along with uni stuff (First Aid Course to sort, Police Check to sort, text books, uni calender etc) and I'm well overdue on a few letters and emails to friends/family....

Miss Darcy sleep for your mummy!!!!!

I better get back to it!!!

I did finally get a sleep. Bit over an hour.

How many milk feeds are your babies having daily? Darcy has only been having four feeds for the last couple of months and none over night, but the last few days, hasn't been real interested during the day and is needing a feed over night.....how many bf should she be having???

You have to do your own police check Nat? Gees in my day (lol) the uni did their own.

I have to fill out the paperwork and send it off yea. Oh and pay for it as well! The results go to me and the uni though. Which makes things easier.

I don't know about BF per days Kim I do know that Em generally has about 4 bottles during the day and none overnight now. YAY for getting some sleep!

Hey did you ever end up making that trolley seat cover?

good evening ladies
    i should be back online now only not quite as much i want to concentrate on my family for a while
    i just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Jodie for tomorrow lol i forgot my own birthday till a friend rang me this morning

Kim Whoo hoo for getting your shoes!! Especially ones for only $26!!! I hope you find a babysitter as well!

Christine OMG at Erin coming home with green hair!! Green never came out of my blonde hair when I was a kid!! I would have been pretty mad if I couldnít get it out before the first day of school!!! Haha @ Riley being the best contraceptive for Jess!! I am dreading hitting the teenager stage!!

Sara Glad you are feeling better hun! I hope the job stuff gets sorted soon. Whoo hoo for Miss Briley crawling as well!!

Elissa That is fantastic that you are TTC#2!! Best of luck! Em is doing the same with balancing. The problem is he loves to move fast so has no patience for trying to walk or stand Ė he just wants to crawl!!

Tania Great to hear from you! OMG at having an extra suitcase full of clothes/toys to bring home! Sounds like you had heaps of fun!! I canít wait to see some of the gorgeous photos.

Vic Taking the kids to the beach sounds like heaps of fun!

Shazz I hope you had a fantastic day - you deserve it!! I also hope that everything is sorted! It was great to hear from you. Sending you lots of and love!!

We have had no rain in here! Just hot hot hot! It is going to be 40 this Saturday !! Well Iíve been super productive today. I will do my ironing after Em is in bed I think. He didnít have an afternoon nap today so hopefully he goes to sleep and stays asleep tonight. All Saints is back on tonight so I will be watching that!

Valentines Day tomorrow! Does anyone have any special plans?

I have more things to tick off my to do list so I better get to it. Will pop back in tomorrow!

Hi ya ladies, just quickly before I go to bed - THIS WORK THING IS SO TIRING.

1. I can't remember my logon and password to edit posts at work.
    2. At work the tickers and fotos are there but at home it's just an underlines web page address. What do I have to change in order to see all the pickies?

Work's going well, busy. Too busy. Boss is glad I am back. I am glad money is back in the bank.
    Katy's got a viral infection so did not go to school today. Last week it was gastro. I wonder what sickness next week we'll all have.

BB tomorrow.

I've been reading all the posts and must say that the comment about "pigs squeal not kids, so if you want to squeal go outside" cracked me up at my desk today at work big time! I had to try to explain it to the girls but as they are not mums they did not understand......

Nite.

Jodie259 Guest

Leanne... It sounds like your security settings are too high on your home computer. If you hit the links on your internet : Tools, Internet options, then Security... and maybe even "custom" - you should be able to play around with the settings. Not sure if this is what it is though.

Shazz - Firstly - glad to see you are back on BB. Hope things are improving for you. Hugs to you. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. I'm sorry, I forgot - I've got a shocking memory.

I've had an incredibly busy couple of weeks. I'm hoping everything settles down in the next few week or so.
    Shaun has got to be teething now.... he can get clingy, and he wakes up crying and tossing/turning then drops off. And he loves having bonjella put onto his dummy (which he only gets in bed). I just wish one would break through! He's 8.5 months old!!

Busy day today, so no personals... sorry.

But hi to all........ and hope that you have a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.........
    Sending my love to you all.

Happy Valentines Day!

Hope you all get spoilt.

Sounds like everyone is very busy this week

Kim - i don't b/f but Archie has 3 bottles during day.
    Shazz - happy birthday, hope you were able to relax.

Are ur babies covered in bruises??! Archie is so eager to just get around that he is constantly hurting himself, every bath i find a new bruise or 2, poor baby.

Morning ladies!

Happy Valentines Day.

Wont be anything special happening here though. Valentines day has'nt meant anything to Brent in the whole 6 years we have been together! And i am tired of being the only one to give anything so i really don't really give a sh*t this year. Sad i know.

Feelin a tad better today. Briley played up last night and i did'nt get to bed till after 10pm. I think she is getting my cough now. Plus her eye has been playing up on her the last couple of weeks. So we are both of too the Dr on friday. Me for my 16 week checkup. 4 months already. Gosh time goes quick.

Just a quick question..When the babies that have teeth are teething, do they let you touch their gums to check for teeth??? I try and put my finger in Briley's mouth to have a feel when we are in the shower and she closes her mouth and cracks it. Obviously they are sore. Does this mean they are really close??

Not much on today. Feeling very lathargic.

Happy Birthday Shazz and Jodie. I hope you both had/have a great day!!!

BBL

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast