Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #28

Morning ladies,

Just about to head into town for some XXX waxing!! He he!! I am sure you all know what i mean!! Thought i better put out the bush fire before the birth. And i know how much Brent likes it!! Anyways....getting a bit TMI!!

Got a few other things planned too. I have to go back to the Dr and get my Anti-D shot today too and then SHOPPING!!!! YAY!!! Brent got a pretty good pay this week so i thought i might splurge a bit. Seeing as he is planning on spending $2,000 on tyres and mags for his ute when he gets back!!

Must be something in the air hey! I am kinda glad that i am not the only one feeling like this. I am feeling better today though. I managed to get Briley fed, bathed and in bed my 6pm lastnight and she slept throught till i woke her at 7.45am thismorning. Ofcourse we had a few of the normal wakes ups during the night though. And ofcourse the one morning the does sleep in i bloody well can't!!!

Vic - Maybe you should give yoga a go. I definetely found a change in myself last time i did it. Although i was pregnant i did'nt have an 11 month old to run around after!! You should look into it.

Oh and i will try and get some of that QV cream today too. The chemist told me about some other stuff to use on her in the bath instead of the baby washes but i can't remember what it was called. Might have to ask the chemist again today.

Kim - I dont have really good skin either. Not rough or anything but i did have bad acne when i was a teenager. I really hope Briley does'nt follow that!! Brent has lovely skin. Hopefull she will get his.

Nat - Yep IL's are still in the house. MIL is not even trying to sort out their sh*t in the granny flat so that it will be ready for when FIL gets here. Grrrrrr. I am so over it!!

Hi to everyone else!!

Well i am off! Have a great day girls!

I got my hemp BBH today and they're not all soft and lovely like the bamboo ones oh well I'm sure they'll do for night nappies. They just feel so course...

ok i know this is a dumb question but what does BBH stand for ?

Ok I am determined to do personals now! Riley is sitting under the computer eating a biscuit and Erin is watching some cartoon so hopefully I can have a few minutes LOL
    Vic- Dylan is at an age where he is prob. really ready for school next year and will settle down heaps once he starts, its like the end of Year 6, they just get bored and too advanced for what they have ATM and are ready for the next challenge (does that make sense?) He will got to school in 2008 won't he ? Have you thought about a behaviour chart?
    Nat- hope prac is going well, it seems a bit odd to put you in a Japanese school, do you teach any lessons? Have a fun sleepover with your nieces, I bet Em loves them, Riley loves playing with Erin atm.
    Kim- hope your head feels better, we will try to head over to see you sometime- I have been doing some extra work atm to help the finances and I never seem to have any spare time. Court would be interesting for a little bit but the novelty has prob. worn off well and truly for you LOL Glad Darcy had a good birthday, your ILs sound yukky, my MIL runs any present ideas past me first and is really easy to get on with. I am so disorganised for Riley's birthday next weekend. I decided to have a little picnic in the park for his frinds next friday 9weather permitting) and a family do on the actual day. We are buying him a Eurotrike which has a seatbelt and a handle to push him along with, one of the dad's at school owns he company so I am hoping for a good deal!
    Sara- sadly you will have many more of those parenting moments trust me! Children are the greatest joy but also the greatest stress! Riley is at a very clingy age atm, he seems to be constantly attatched to my leg. Good on you for going back to yoga, I haven't done it for ages but I loved it when I did do it.
    Jodie- how is the house hunting going?
    Shazz- how did netball go last weekend?
    Tania- you are a good girl going back to work when you could've had a sneaky extra day! Although sometimes being home with a sick kid isn't really a day off is it?
    My brain is dead after all that LOL Apologies for everything I have forgotten to say.
    have a wonderful mother's day on sunday everyone. DH and Erin are making me a nice lunch with all my favourites, Jess has soccer- i told her soccer should be banned on Mother's day.

Just thought I'd pop in while I'm waiting for the girls to go to sleep. One is being too noisy, then one wants a drink, then one declares they can't sleep without a grown up I'm sure they'll get to sleep soon enough though LOL.

Sara I had a bad mummy moment today LOL and just had to laugh at myself. I was in a rush and trying to put Em's shoes on. I got really cross cause I thought he was arching his foot so I couldn't get it on. Took me 5 minutes to realize that CC had stuffed his socks in there from yesterday... felt like a right cow after that LOL. What did you go shopping for?

Vic You did get the PUL cover with it didn't you? I really like the BBH bamboo ones. Em has a hemp one on tonight so we'll see how that goes. I would prefer to get stuff they have made for Mothers Day as well. I can't wait till Em gets to that age. Though even this year I got a card that he decorated very artfully LOL

Christine I can' t believe they have sport on Mothers Day! Sounds like you have a lovely day planned though. pmsl @ Riley sitting under the computer eating a biscuit - Em does that all the time! He loved having his cousins over! It was lots of fun for him. Took awhile to get him to calm down to go to sleep though. Just observing this prac which is fine by me! I did ask to be placed elsewhere for my full week though which they agreed to.

I really wanted the old train cake recipe in the Womans Weekly Kids Birthday Cake book but they have a new one and its not there. Will have to choose something else out of it I guess. Might have a flick through now and work out what I'm going to do!

Night girls.

Nat I have the old book I'll see if I can scan it and send to you....

Hi everyone else...I have read all the posts but have had a mammoth day and will chat tomorrow.

Love

OMG Kim really?!?!!

I would be so so so grateful! Just looked through the new book and though there is some great cakes in there nothing like what I wanted to do for Em!! I vaguely remember there being a duck as well - would you be able to check for me?

I am going to scoure the second hand shops to see if I can find one! There are also a few on Ebay that I might bid on as well!

Well I best get to bed. I'm sure these girls will be up early in the morning and I have work tomorrow as well!

Nat- I have the old book too, I can scan it and email the pages you want if Kim can't . Will have to wait until tonight for DH to get home as I would probably stuff it up on my own!! Maybe have a look on the Women's weekly website and see if its there.
    Vic- behaviour charts don't always work, you may just have to tough it out until next year. Do they do structured activities at CC, like they would in a pre school?
    Riley is whinging so I had better go, another terrible night, he woke every 2 hours. Erin is still asleep and Jess has gone to work so its just mummy and Riley up. DH has gone on a bike ride until late tonight, he left yesterday afternoon after work, haven't heard from him so I hope he is OK.

Morning Girls!

Well i got my waxing done yesterday but again my mum, sister and grandmother stuffed me around and i did'nt get anything else done. So the only shopping i did was bloody groceries!!! So i have to go back into town today cause the sale at Best 'n' Less finishes tomorrow and there are no stores open here tomorrow. I wanted to get a couple of pj sets for when i have the bubby. I got a good bargain there last time.

So shopping again today. Briley needs nappies and a few other things. The new baby also needs a few singlets and sets. And i might just need something too!!

Vic - Glad i could cheer you up with my lingo!! The fire is officially out. Left me a bit tenderised though! He he!

Nat - I was going shopping for jammies and some baby stuff. But as i said i did'nt quite make it!! Thats quite a funny "bad" mummy moment! Does'nt make you a bad mum though!

Christine - Yeah i am sure there will be quite a few more of those moments. But i hope not too many. Comes with the territory i suppose.

Anyways, better start getting ready!

Hope you are all well. Have a great day!!

Okay well I can't stay away.....

Just a quick note to wish you all a very happy mother's day tomorrow. Hope you are all able to have a true day off doing everything and you are looked after.

Kaitlyn is going to cook me breakfast in the morning (this will be interesting LOL), and then we are off to my mum's for lunch.

Went to the dr today re my PND. Still on the meds and will be for a while yet. I have been really struggling since going back to work, but I 'just need to give it the time its needs'. My dr is having my fasting sugar levels tested and looking into putting me on metformin again to assist my weight loss. Having PCOS sucks sometiumes.

Got my hair done again today. Cost me a bomb. Over $140.00. Does anyone know any good 'home based' hairdressers in this area, or somehwere a little cheaper. All I got was a colour, foils and a trim. I almost flipped.

Kaitlyn also had her needles. No tears at all. What a girl I have.
    She also took three steps today. Just three but I was so excited.

I also baked her birthday cake and popped it in the freezer. We are having a little gettogeter next weekend, and I don't want to be baking the night before IYKWiM.

Anyway, I'll check in again soon. Want to get as much housework and ironing done tonight so I dont 'feel' like I need to do it tomorrow.

See ya.

Nat it would be a huge download, so I'll photocopy tomorrow night at work and post them to you.

Well we had another party today - much nicer than last weeks. My sister and her husband have just left, because my nephew is so naughty! Gees Cam was about to snap. I feel for you Vic. His father refuses to discipline him and berates my sister for being too hard on himbut he's so naughty oooh! I didn't really want them to leave, but I don't want him teaching Darcy naughty stuff either. He treats her toys and things so badly I want to hide them all.

Christine I would love to meet up with you guys. You just let me know when.

Just in case I'm too social tomorrow lol
    Happy Mothers Day Everyone - especially the first timers

This is technically my second but I was so sick and out of it last time, I'm going to enjoy this one.
    Last edited by ~Kim~; May 12th, 2007 at 07:46 PM.

Leanne- stick with the meds for as long as you need. I have really crashed when I have tried to go off them and not been ready. I hope katy cooks you a nice breakfast tomorrow, I have had some "interesting" mother's day breakfasts over the years LOL
    Kim- will get organised and get out there in the next few weeks.
    HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY FOR TOMORROW GIRLS

Happy Mothers Day Mummies!!!

We are going to the strawberry farm for breakfast as we do each year only this time I have my baby!! Last year I missed out on a walk on the beach after breakfast because I was too fat and tired! Should be good this year.

Have a great day....I hope you all get very spoilt today
    oxoxox

Jess is in the kitchen as I type making pikelets, DH has promised me as much sleep as I want today its all good!!!!!

Have a lovely brekkie Tania and Chirstine I hope you don't change out of your jammies!

Morning Girls!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

This will be the first year i have celebrated mothers day and no-one (thats meant to be) is here celebrating with me!! I will call Brent tonight and hopfully he will remember!! It was also our 6 year aniversary(sp??) yesterday. Not that we are married but we have been together for 6 years. Such a long time!!

I forgot to mention the other day that Briley has taken her first steps on her own. She only took 1 or 2 the first time and then once again yesterday. She has pretty much got the balance thingy down pat but still needs a little practice. I don't think we will be far off walking though.

We went shopping yesterday and i brought a few things for the new baby. They are so cute. I just can't wait till there is a little one in them. It really makes me think back to when Briley was born. How tiny she way. They are beautiful little things!

Anyways, better go and chase after my daughter! She is outside with her poppy (FIL arrived this morning) and is getting into the dirt!

Have a lovely day girls!!

Happy Mothers Day May06 Mummies

Happy Mother's Day ladies.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast