Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #42

Jodie259 Guest

oh wow!!!!!!!

I just thought I should jump on here before I head towards bed... and you girls have left me all these messages. Awww.... thank you so much.

Can't say I've been relaxing or pampered... but I have been rather productive. I have done an absolute truckload of ironing that I've been putting off. So that's nearly all done.

It's 11.30pm... and I'm just packing the hospital bags now Good thing I didn't go into labour early!

Doc said I can't eat after 7.30am - and my op isn't until 1pm - Christ.... I'm going to be starving by then!!!!!!! I'm not even up at 7.30am!!! I'm going to have to make an effort to get up - just so I can eat something!

I think everything is organised..... too bad if it's not hey!

I'm not really excited or emotional or anything. I've just been too busy to get emotional. It's all a bit surreal. I really think it will hit me tomorrow... probably when the baby comes out!

Shaun has really taken to MIL... which is so good. Last night he slept right through the night (thank god)... although he woke up at 6am (which is extremely early for him). He wandered between our bedroom, and his "toy room" where he watched Elmo. Then MIL got up... and he went to bug her! I got up around 11am - and MIL said they had been playing on her bed - and he fell asleep in her bed! And he stayed asleep until 2pm!!!

I've packed him a little showbag of goodies for the hospital. A new jigsaw, some little cars etc... all in an Elmo bag!

He's going to Family Day care in the morning. Yariv & I will go to the hospital around 9.30am. Then Dad & stepmum will pick up MIL at midday and come to the hospital. Then stepmum will pick up shaun from FDC at 3-4pm and bring him to the hospital.

It's going to be really hard having no internet access for 4 days!!!
    But you will find out what I've had - and all the details as soon as I can get hold of my mobile phone!

Thanks again for your wishes... and talk to you soon

mwa - mwa - mwa

Good Luck Jodie! Can't wait to hear the great news!

Good luck Jodie!!!! Look forward to hearing the great news.....

Can't wait to get the text today Jodie. Gl honey.

Well I started discharging red last night, only when I wiped and has settled again this morning, turned to brown. But I am so upset and worried. Hard when you live an hour away from the hospital, and I can't get in for a scan it is all booked out, tried last week. Will ring today again and try, crossing fingers they put me in, I need to ease my mind. Easier to do an hour drive during the day with a toddler then at night. I am sick of never having an easy pregnancy. If this pregnancy is successful, this is the last one!! Even though I wanted one more, I am sick of this worry and drama that I always seem to have.

Sheree honey you take care. Wish I could help you or say something to cheer you up but I am so down these days and really don't know what the go is.

Mwah.

Sheree: I hope you are out getting it all checked out now....Let me know how you go. everything is crossed for you that all is ok. Big Hugs for you!

Leanne: Big hugs for you too!

Anyone heard from Jodie? I am so excited for her!

I just got back from my scan and bubs is doing really well. Heart rate was 176bpm. This has given me alot of confidence that bubs is doing so well with such a strong heart beat. So the bleed is unexplained, but has settled to brown now anyway.

That's great news Sheree...... Well done bubba

the wonderful Kazz posted this a short time ago

26th November- Jodie259's baby is here, its a......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl!!

Welcome to the world Shelli Shilo born today @ 3.21p.m by c-section. (no weight as yet)

Oh wow, what fantastic news.

Hi girls!

Massive congrats to Jodie. I am so happy her. One of each now!!

Hope you are all well...

BBL!

Oh wow I was wrong! I am so glad for Jodie though, its lovely to get to experience both sexes (even if she will grow up to be a 16 yr old girl!)

Way to go And welcome little one

jodie - GL hun, i am just so excited for you i have butterflies! i suppose you are probably lying in your hospital bed snuggling your brand new bub by now, can't wait to hear the news! Wow a precious bay girl well done, enjoy all the pink!

sheree - big hugs, im so sorry your pregnancy wont just settle down for you, its not fair is it? So hapy t hear that you finally got your scan and that bubs is doing so great!

leanne - huge hugs to you, of course you will be able to live without AD one day, but just remember how much stress you have in your life atm, it is okay to take AD for a while longer to help you through, if they mean that you feel happier and more in control of your life then they can only be a good thing. i hope you are feeling happier very soon x x

christine - had to have a giggle at your comment about little Shelli growing into a 16 year old girl, its the unfortunate bit of parenting huh?!

i am feeling fatastic the last couple of days, i really feel like i have turned a corner. i just had a realisation that actually i have a perfect life, a perfect husband and a more than perfect little boy and i have everything to feel happy, relaxed and excited about. My anxiety has been unbelievably good, still a way to go but feeling great. i thank everyone SO SO SO very much for all of your support these last few months that i have been such a sad sack, you have been extremely important in helping me to feel good about myself again x x x

glad your scan went well sheree

elissa Glad things are loooking up hun you sound very positive right now ( i'm hoping some rubs off on me )
    Last edited by Lea13; November 27th, 2007 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Double Post

shazz - i am sending lots of positive vibes your way, how is Ryans sleeping going?

Morning girls!

Sorry i did'nt come back in for personals lastnight. Life is really hectic lately.

Brent went hunting on the weekend and one of the rims to his wheels shattered and came flying off while they were doing 100k's down the highway. They were'nt hurt and neither was the car really other than the rim and the brake disk. But we called Beaurepairs and they wont replace the rim and pay for the damage even though we only brought them in May this year. And they 1 rim cost $300!!! I used to work for Fair Trading so i am going to call a mate there today too see what our right are. I am pretty damn sure we are entitled to have it all repaired and replaced. When you pay that much money for something you'd expect it to last longer than it has. Esp with wheels.

So i was dealing with that yesterday and i had a few interview with job agencies. I have come to the conclusion that i HAVE to go back to work before we starve and our power gets cut off. Money is so tight at the moment is bloody terrible. I nearly had a job starting today with Toll Priority but cause the contract was until the end of Jan and we have a holiday in Jan they were'nt willing to give me that week off. So now i am back to waiting.

We have got the girls sorted out. They will got into care on Mondays and Tuesdays and then they will go between Brent's mum, My mum and Brents' Aunty on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Obvioulsy this was something i totally did'nt want to do but i have to.

Anyways, i have a meeting with my co-doula's (LOL) at 10am today. This meeting will determine wether they want me apart of the Townsville Birth Buddies team. Unless i am delegated a client straight away i will have to put it all on hold until after New Years. NOT HAPPY JAN!!! Oh well...i can still study during this time though.

The girls are good. Briley's eye is still a bit gunky but the Dr said it would take up to 3 months before we would know wether the op was successful or not. But they said they are pretty sure they fixed the problem.

Better go....time is getting away from me....again!!

Hope you are all well...

Take Care!

THat is fantastic Elissa. I am so so happy for you. You are right, that is def how I get a grip at times. It can always be so much worse, and I draw on the fact that my life is not as bad as others and like you said appreciate everything wonderful we have, most importantly our family. So pleased for you darlin.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast