Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #8

Vic ~ thanks for asking after my Nick we get his test results tomorrow so i will definately post some news then

Kim ~ i hope your BB are feeling better any idea what it was yet ?

Last edited by Lea13; September 24th, 2006 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Double Post

Hi Girls!

Well I suppose this is the BBL post from the other day when i did'nt finish my last post!! BB had been playing up for me heaps in the last couple of weeks and was really slow and sometimes would'nt let me post. So anyways this is just a quick catch up cause it's 10.05pm and i am tired and want to join Brent in bed!!

We are all going ok. Briley and I are both over our bouts of the flu which is good. Briley is learning new things everyday now, its just amazing. I was talking to a friend yesterday about how babies change so much everyday. I said is'nt it amazing how when you don't have any children how you don't pay ANY or MUCH attention at the really small things that babies do. Like reaching out and grabing things or being able to pick things up with their fingers and not grasp at them. Briley now reaches out and takes her dummy from her daddys hands. She also tries everyday to put the dummy in her mouth herself. Like i said, its amazing at the things you don't take notice of when you don't have a baby. I find it very exciting. I am excited for her that she is learning new tricks!!

Well this post has turned into a half long one!! I will be back on tomorrow to do personals. Till then, hope all is well in familyhood for everyone!

Nite Nite

Oh, by the way....I only just found out 2 days ago what AF stands for!!!! Aunt Flo(your period) I am clueless sometimes!!

Ciao

Shazz ~ GL with Ryans test results. I hope they come back all clear.

Sara ~ I know exactly what you mean about not *really* noticing the things babies do prior to having my own. Now all of a sudden I notice every milestone in not only Emerson but other children around me as well! Damn about BB playing up for you as well. What a pain. LMAO @ only just finding out what AF stands for!!

Vic ~ Oh I can't wait to see it! Kat works on them once a fortnight now so I will ask her when she is doing them next for you!! (Hmmm I think I sound more excited then you lmao!) Go creative with the ticker!! YAY!! I love new tickers... so exciting! Best of luck tryingt to find some new clothes for all those occasions!! Have you thought of buying say 3 or 4 seperate items and mix and matching them? That way you could have a different outfit each time and generally speaking seperate items are easier to dress down for everyday wear then say a dress or something like that? Just a thought lol... I've been in shopping mode lately!

I've watched way to much Finding Nemo lately. Em loves watching the colours on the screen and I have to say I've become particularly fond of Dorie... Keep on swimming. Keep on swimming. LOL

OMG!!! Jayden rolled over!!!!! YAY!

Nat: I usually hate cleaning but with the ppl coming to clean our lounge I got in the mood for it….Oh the ppl coming to clean my lounge, they came but wouldn’t clean it because DP wasn’t here!! I think they clean a room/lounge for free and they try to sell you the vacuum or whatever they use so they want both partners to be there, but he said he will get the office to call me to arrange another time….I can’t be bothered though I’d rather pay for everything to get done LOL. OOO I wanna know you secret stuff!! Hehe good luck with what ever it is!! Yay for the swimming lessons, when does Em start? Sheree and I are going again on Friday…I can’t wait!! I bought Jayden a beach towel and floaties!! Woohoo on your bargins too….I love shopping!! I miss Melbourne shopping.

Shazz: Let us know Nick results as soon as you can… I think we have all been waiting haha best of luck to him…I hope everything is ok.

What is my mother doing?? She was on MSN ages ago asking when a good time to ring would be, I said anytime cause I’m always busy so it makes no difference hehe….but she still hasn’t called. Jayden has gone to sleep and my eyelids are sooo heavey (probably from all the un-noticed housework I did hehe). Oh she just msg’ed then…better go LOL

Have a great night
    oxoxoxox

The above I wrote about 2 hrs ago but BB has been playing up a bit for me too. I have just got off the phone to my parents Grrr!

We watch a lot of Finding Nemo too Nat because of the colours LOL I think I like it more than Jayden does though haha.

Sara: I love watching all the little things Jayden does too...Last night Jayden took the dummy from my hand and put it directly in his mouth first go without missing, I think he has done it before but we were at a friends place and she wants to think it was the first time at her house LOL. Jayden is standing heaps now too since I've been trying it out haha he loves it, it makes him laugh everytime. While he was in the bath tonight I blew in his face and he took a deep breath and smiled....each time I did it he would do the same thing... it was gorgeous!!

Anyway it is very late now and we have to finish watching a movie!!

Nighty night again
    oxoxox

Morning all! Our party was great! Cam had no idea! He was so shocked he stopped and said nothing. Photos are priceless! Only dampener was it was 33degrees and blowing an absolute gale! Blew the avairy off its mountings twice!! (Poor birds)
    Darcy was so worn out after her huge day yesterday that last night was the pits. Heres hoping she sleeps well today, cos I don't think my two hours are gonna cut it.

My lump has gone right down and is not sore anymore so I have no idea. Not going to worry unless it happens again. My milk doesn't seem to have been affected. Tania it didn't sting, just more like a really sore pimple IYKWIM?

WTG Jayden. Yep it is exciting when you think of all the new things they learn. I have a motto and it's only brought it home more - I try to learn or at least see/notice something new every day. DOesn't have to be anything major, just something little.

Sara I only just learnt what that meant too. Now what does DTD stand for????

Let us know Shazz.

Vic we went looking for one of those elmos too....guess you had to preorder.

Not much doing here today. Darcy needs to be back in routine. But since it was windy there is dirt everywhere, so I guess the vaccuum will be getting a workout today.

.....quiet in here.......I SAID IT'S QUIET IN HERE!!!!LOL

I have one cranky pus here today. DOn't know whether she's tired, teething or unwell. Haven't been able to stop the crying for long, so a dose of panadol was metered out with good effect.....two more hours til bedtime.......come on clock I'm worn out today.

But, since the panadol she's been allright, so we've been baking. We're waiting for dad to come home with someingreadients, but we've started coconut bread, Leannes teacake recipe she gave me and some corn muffins from here.....yummy yummy, oh and salmon patties for dinner. She like to sit on the bench in her chair and watch.

Kim: My little lump I guess was like a pimple......Great to hear it has gone though. Put the pics of Cam's party up on your website....I would love to see Cam's face LOL. When DP and I were still living in Melb, we came up to Bundaberg for our niece's 1st bday, but we didn't tell his family...DP called his mum from outside SIL#4's house(where the party was) and we walked up behind her as he was talking to her...Poor woman nearly had a heart attack!! We got it all on video haha. Darcy is probably out of sorts because of the party....must have worn her out more than expected?? I have no idea what DTD is... Oh there was something else I wasn't sure of either but I can't remember now LOL. Jayden is getting one of those new Elmos for xmas....Mum rang me the other day to see if Jayden wanted one....I said I didn't care if he wanted one or not...I do LOL. She got 2 of them I think one for my niece and one for Jayden.

Jayden is starting to get back into his routine again...He only woke once overnight at 4.30am for a feed..straight back to sleep til 8.30am, asleep again by 9.30am til 12pm then he got another 2.5hr sleep this arve woke for a feed at 4.30pm and went straight back to sleep again....I hope he sleeps tonight!! hahaha
    DP is working til midnight this week so I have to have dinner alone I hate cooking for myself....It feels a waste.....On the positive side though I get to have whatever I want and not worry if he'll like it or not LOL. I'm off to cook something before Jayden wakes up. I'll check in later

oxoxoxox

Wow quiet in here again this morning!! Anyway just dropped in to say.....

HAPPY 4 mth BIRTHDAY JAYDEN!! My beautiful lil guy is growing up

Jayden!

It is quiet - at least with you in here Tania I don't feel like such a loner LOL!

Poor Darc was so wiped out from Sunday she's still getting over it:eek: I will definitely put those pics up - it was quite amusing really.

Well our highlight for the day just left. Three strapping policemen who were at training - onw finished - and don't want to go back to work so came in for a coffee. At least she'll never be frightened of policemen....

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Congratulations Jayden for rolling over (How proud your mummy must be!!) and Happy 4 Month Birthday!!!

Tania ~ What a smart little boy putting his dummy in first time! Em has done that as well but I think it was a fluke lol. Em starts swimming lessons mid-end October. The beginning of the next term. My secret stuff is VERY exciting but I don’t want to make a premature announcement so I will keep my fingers from typing anything revealing lol… YAY for Jayden getting back into his routine again. Bummer about having dinner by yourself though!

Kim ~ So glad to hear that the party went great and Cam had no idea. The photos would be great. Your poor birds LOL. Excellent news that the lump has gone down as well. DTD stands for Doing The Deed as in bedroom activities lmao! I was interested the Elmos as well but DP said we will not be sheep… or something like that so we’re not getting one lmao! Sounds like you had a day like me yesterday! I wish I had had time to cook yesterday! We had pizza for dinner again! LOL @ the 3 strapping policeman!

It has been very quiet in here hasn’t it? We had a bad day yesterday. Em was so high maintenance it wasn’t funny. If I looked away from the kid he started crying. I did discover another tooth though – right at the front!! OMG my baby is going to have teeth…. I just can’t imagine his little gummy smile having teeth!!! I’ve just got him to sleep in the carrier but I’m afraid that if I take him out he’ll wake up. I have a friend coming over for lunch so I will have to take him out at some point so I can have a shower and get ready! Em finally worked out the teething rusk things as well. The problem – after about 2 mins in his mouth he has chewed it down to less then half… we couldn’t believe it!! I’m concerned about the amount of Panadol he is having. I have tried letting him go in the day but he is just in too much pain and screams… he is on Brauers Teething Relief and bonjella as well… any suggestions?

Good afternoon all on the glorious day

NIcks Results are in and it looks like he had a infection and has the all clear now yay such a sigh of relief

That is excellent news Shazz!! You must be so relieved.

Has anyone else noticed the new moods function? Its at the top right hand corner near the welcome message. You can select a mood as to how you are feeling so everyone else can see LOL. To see them you need to be viewing in default style rathefr then the BB purple screen. You can change that on the bottom left hand corner lol. Its fun

YAY for Nick!! Shazz that must be such a load off your mind!! Thanks for letting us know!!

Kim: Woohoo with the 3 strapping policemen!! SIL#4 used to tell their son that "The policeman will come and put you in jail if your naughty!" The poor kid was so scared of police....I thought that was wrong of them to give Bailey the idea that police are there if you are bad rather than explain they are there to help you.

Nat: I couldn't believe it when he rolled....but he hasn't done it again LOL and the video cam was out of tape so I got the before and after shot only The dummy thing he is really getting good at but he is also trying to put everything in his mouth now. Oh you poor thing with Em yesterday, I hope he has settled down for you today. OMG at another tooth!! YAY but poor EM LOL. With Jayden's cold I didn't give in anything during the day but would dose him up at night, but he wasn't in pain like Em is. LOL @ the rusks haha cheeky boy they are meant to last a bit longer than that hehe. Maybe call CHN or Dr and ask them what you can do.

Well my boy is asleep now, hopefully for a couple of hours (he only slept for half hour this morning). Hmm, what to have for lunch??

I'll check in later
    oxoxox

HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY JAYDEN!!

Briley's 4 month b'day is coming up soon too!!! Good on you for rollin over too little man. Briley is trying very hard.

Afternoon Girls!!

Another quiet day in here by the looks of it! From what i have read, everyone seems to have had a bad day yesterday. Briley was really cranky all day. I think it was her gums, cause everytime i put my finger in there to feel for any teeth she stops crying. Poor little babies.

Daddy was naughty and took the day of work today so she is being an angel ofcourse!!!

Kim - Great to hear cam's party went well. I'm not too sure what DTD means. But lets just make up some things that it could be just for fun. I'll go first!!! Maybe......Dot to Dot!!!! He He!!

Shazz - Great to hear that Ryans results came back good. We have to go to the Dr for Briley's eye next month on the 18th. Hopefully it won't be that bad.

Well.....not much else to report.

Will BBL

Ciao

Well I can't find it Nat - and yes I've changed to default!
    Shazz so so glad to hear about Nick's results

Tania that makes me so mad when people tell their kids that!!! but they'd expect them to approach us if they're in trouble

Yesterday was definitely clingy day!

Is brauers calm/teething any good? no more capitals - doing this with one hand....i have no idea if darcy is getting teeth but she knows exactly what to do with a teether and loves them cold. we have quite a collection so they can be rotated....and the dribble!!!! omg we could have filled a swiming pool! She's done that since day dot though....

Tania ~ He will roll again and soon you won’t be able to leave him anywhere lol because he won’t be in the same place when you get back! Em is a little better today but I have kept him medicated with Panadol, Brauers Teething Relief and Bonjella. I can still see the white dot so we will see how we go. He had another go at a rusk lol – its quite funny really. I managed to get him to sleep rather easily so hopefully he will stay that way for a bit.

Sara ~ Its hard when their gums are sore at this age isn’t Sara. I hope she’s better soon!

OK the monster is awake so I’m down to one hand lol.

Kim ~ I have a suspicion that it is for platinum members only… Em doesn’t like the teethers cold for some reason. I’ve only just started with the brauers so I will let you know how it goes.

Vic ~ They just changed the purple screen as well so its on both now. Hehe @ Adam getting cranky now – Em is the same though he gets cranky because he can’t move forward!

My friend is cooking me dinner tonight… she’s single and lives alone and I’ve never heard of her cooking before lmao. So while I’m grateful for the night off I am very interested to see what is served up!!

OK so i feel like the worst mother ever....Darcy rolled off the bed onto her head this afternoon. I just moved away for a sec. She only cried for a few seconds and she seems to be ok but man I panicked!! Don't think I'll be bothered to sit in traige for a few hours just for them to say shes allright but will see how she goes.

Nope Nat, Vic's not platinum.....is she? I want it too!!

ETA ok I opened my eyes - she is.

Oh god how scary for you Kim. I can just imagine how you'd feel though I'm sure she is just fine! LOL @ not opening your eyes!! She has only just joined and is waiting on her av!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast