Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2004

Default Babies Born November 2004

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in November 2004.

Please leave your details in the same format as those below and your moderator of this forum will get them added for you.

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

November '04

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)

__________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: kmh
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 4/11/04
    Baby's Stats:Weight - 8pounds 4ounces
    Gender of Baby: girl
    Baby Name(s): madison grace
    Baby's Website: none
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: (induced with an c-section to follow, madison was in scn for 48 hours due to temp, mummy was sick as well
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: melbee70
    State: QLd
    [b]Baby's DOB: 11th November, 2004
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby Name(s): Eliana Annestacia
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: colic?
    Notes: induced on due date because of size (arrived next day after emergency c-section) weighed 11lb 4oz - happily adjusting to motherhood
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Snowgirl
    State: Berlin, Germany / Sydney, NSW
    Baby's DOB: 21st November, 2004
    Baby's Stats: (at birth) 3320g - 49cm length - 36cm Head
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name: Wolf Patrick
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/snowmonkey
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none yet
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) induced due to bad heart rate, caesarean when heart rate dropped further (partially detached placenta it turned out)

guess there are only 3 of us in here

Hopefully it will build up soon Mel. Alot of people didn't post in the other style threads cause they found it too daunting and hard to keep up. So we are hoping this will bring them out of the woodwork. Feel free to post in other threads as well where you know people, you don't have to stay in here solely

Love

thanks kathryn - would have gotten a bit boring talking to myself (do that all day at home!) hope lachlan's finger is healing up well

should also have said is it possible to have some kind of list arranged by persons name so we can track down what other forums people we know are in?

Alot of the girls in the 12mth-3yr forum that you had joined are now in the 2001-2003 thread or in the 2004 threads. I am in April 2004, Ambah is may 2004 and Christy and Kelly2202 is June 2004 I think. Bathsheba is in the 2001-2003 thread as am I with Kameron, so we are all spread out.

Love

thanks for that

Hey Mel! Well out little group has seemed to be split up lol ! No matter, i can keep up with 2 forums!

How was Eliana's Birthday? Did she enjoy her cake?

Lily now has 4 teeth, yay! She looks like a vampire lol.

hi tegan - yes it is a bit small in here but i will try & keep up with the other forums - eliana's party went well - the weather was perfect & everyone had fun (the adults loved their lollie bags) eliana wasn't much fussed on her birthday cake - yeah at lily having four teeth - eliana got her top four in a week! she is loving climbing up the stairs & no matter how i try to get her away she still climbs (can't put on a gate as the stairs are open) still dealing with some probs with DP but hopefully things will work out

hello
    just thought i would come in and say hi, i han=vn;t really been in here before, so i will introdusce myself.
    i am a young mum from melbourne i have a DD called Madison and another one on the way.
    Madison is not walking yet, she has seven teeth, and talks all the time.
    i hope to talk to you all soon

hi kelly - madison has the same birth date as my brother - when is your next baby due?
    eliana isn't walking yet either she only started crawling the week before her first birthday & also got her 4 top teeth that week so now has six - it is amazing how much they change since being able to get around - she can stand by herself for a few seconds & will walk when you hold her hand
    looking forward to getting to know you, madison & your bump!

hi
    melbee70

my baby is due on the 15th of july. madison is now walking if you hold onto one hand of hers so she will be walking soon. we also got another tooth so 8 in total now, they grow so fast

Hi Mel and Kelly

I am a bit lost trying to find everyone.

Welcome Kelly and congrats on your pg. My son is the 14th jULY, it is nice weather for having bubbies in Winter!

I have a 15mth old, Jessica and also Jemma who is 3 in Feb. Plus two older kiddie, Jordan is 11 and Josh is 6. So it is noisy and busy at my place.

Mel good to hear things are going well and don't blink or Eliana will be running!

Cheers

hi michelle
    i still have visions of the photos of your little one on the climbing on the chair!! luckily eliana isnt that game - just yet - i too find it hard to keep up with everyone & forget where they all are!
    i found last night that eliana has cut one of her molars (only cause she was lying upside down) she was sick last night - think it was from the heat poor little thing didn't know what was happening - it's going to be hot here again today so we will join everyone else without air con & head to the shopping centre - might even attempt a photo with santa

I am getting confused now, I was replying to your post here in the other thread MEl- LOL

Hope the shopping centre went well and you didn't spend too much money keeping cool. What a bugger having no air con in QLD. It was bad enough not having it here. I lasted 5 yrs and then we had to get it. Yay for the molar, things pop out while you're not looking, same happened with jemma's 2 yr old molars, they were killing her in Jan and didn't come and I looked in her mouth not long ago and there they were.

sorry michelle - i go between the two because it is so quite in here & i miss my daily fix!
    of course i spent way too much money at the shops - going again today but this time to meet up for lunch - eliana doesn't cope too well with the heat still & i think she is a little cold - looking forward to a scrapbooking day tomorrow at a friends place with aircon - then on friday we are seeing the wiggles - saw hi-5 on saturday & eliana loved them
    hope you are dealing ok with the events of yesterday

Hi Mel- I am feeling ok about the other day. Someone has put a cross and some flowers there, but truthfully I have tried to avoid the street. I was annoyed with myself today, took a short cut home and then realised I had to take mum home which meant I had to drive past there. It's not too bad driving past though, it's more the walking through there i have sort of avoided. I also was sitting at the intersection for a few mins trying to work out the skid marks and then realised i needed to go. I am sleeping ok and that's the main thing.

Hope Eliana feels better, jess had her needles, 2 in ea leg and was very upset this arvo, as her legs were so sore and she couldn't walk on them I felt so sorry for her. But it's over , well for another 3 mths and then it's chicken pox. vacc.

Have fun scrapping, I will get around to doing something one day I thinkLOL

Cheers michelle

glad you are doing ok - i have never had to deal with anything like that & especially so close to home
    we are melting in the heat here (didnt go scrapping as friends hubby is sick) eliana got her shots in her arm & the only side effect is that she has had a temp the last few days & a runny nose - ive been to all the shopping centres i can handle so we are suffering under the fans - will definately get more motivated to house hunt this weekend & hopefully get a place with air con!
    hope you have a great weekend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast