Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Babies Born November 2004

Hope you do find a place with air con. how are things with DP going? Bummer about missing scrapbooking! I am joining Topline creations scrapbooking company in Jan and will be doing party plan. I am so excited. I would do one for you but you're tpo far away!LOL

Jess has a cough and a runny nose today but I have a sore throat too so I am not sure if it's what I have or from the injections, I am hoping I feel better tomorrow cos I was thinking it';s hayfever but not sure now.

hi michelle - things seem to be going ok with dp - still feel a bit insecure sometimes but on a whole things are heading in the right direction
    is topline creations TLC? if it is i was thinking of becoming a consultant too after speaking to a lady at a craft fair - mainly so i can get things cheap - i have used a few of their kits & they have turned out well but of course i have to add a little bit extra
    how's all your xmas things going? im pretty much organised cept for DP's present which i have already told him i will get after xmas (figured he cant use it now anyway so he can wait!)

hello,my name is caddie.I use to post all the time but havnt for a long time.I have a daughter millana that has just turned one on the 29th of november.I use to post with snowy but it looks like she is taking a break too? Or is she posting elsewhere.Oh well hello to all and i will have a look round the site as its been ages!

Hi Caddie, I remember you and Millana, welcome back. Snowy was here up until a few weeks ago so hopefully she is still around. They moved again so maybe that is part of her being MIA. Wow Millana is 1 now as well. Gosh time does fly. How is she and what i she doing?

Mel- yep TLC is the one. It is good to just be a consultant for the discount, but I'd like to make some money out of it too if I can. Glad things are on the good side with DP, what is his pressie? Arron is getting a BBQ with the hood and side burner! Its a surprise so I am excited about it. Must pay some money on it soon though. Although I guess it would just be easier just to pick it up and pay now that xmas is almost here.

I have so much still to do, but at least the kids exceopt for a couple of pressies for Jess are all done. Clothes and all thank goodness!

Jemma had her orientation for 3 yo kinder today and it all looks like fun, so now she is dying for it to start and she has to wait till feb.LOL

Anyway better run gotta hang washing out soon

welcome back caddie - i remember looking at millana's baby page when she was just little! snowy is pg with no 2 so she might post in the baby forum

lol michelle - i want get DP to same bbq!!! great minds think alike we cant fit one here cause the land isnt too level so as we are in the process for looking for a new place thought it was one less thing to have to move so am giving him a photo of one till then - tlc looks great & i will prob look more into in the new year mainly just for the savings - i got a heap of cute tags today in big w for only $1.98 a packet - eliana had playgroup today & it was so hot - going scrapbooking tomorro so looking forward to the air con

hi caddie, welcome back. Snowy seems to post more often in the febuary belly buddies these days. Her and Wolf are both doing really well.

Welcome back Caddie! I remember you. Lily has just had her 1st b'day last Sunday. How is Millana?

LOL MEL at the BBQ too. You are right, we are both so clever. Good reason to hold off too, no such thing for me though. At least it does give you some extra time to get the money together. Gotta love something a man will cook on and won't let you touch.
    Have fun scrapping and in the air con.

Shopping for me tomorrow, Again, never really think I'd dread shopping but it gets like that after awhile.

wow! cant believe snowy is pregnant with number 2. Millana is really well.She was walking by 10 months and i had her wighed on her bday and she was 8kg.She has 7 teeth too.She has been sleeping through for me since she started walking which was heaven scent.She does wake up at 530am at times which is like arghhh! Yes i recognise some of your names and bubs too. Its nice to be back!

Hi Girls

Just letting you know that from Jan 1st there will be a "Babies Born July-Dec 2004" Thread as these threads are currently too quiet.

Love

that sounds like a great idea - i was getting a bit lost trying to keep up with the people i had along the way
    thanks & have a great christmas & new years

Just a reminder girls that this thread will be locked from tomorrow and you will be able to post in the new Babies Born July - December 2004 thread

Love

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12