Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #2

2 or 3 hours, man I feel for you Ann and Christy. I never had that problem (lower tummy pain) with Xander, and so far, touch wood, havent experienced it with Baylee.
    I think my boys take after their father, they can fart with the best of them. There is no problem with wind in my house, god help me when they become teenagers

Christy: Is that you in the pic ?

Yep do you recognise me? It would be funny if you did.

LOL Robyn. At least they wont be screaming in your ear and farting at that age. I gotta tell you it scared the **** out of me when it happened. I thought we needed to take her to the hospital.

The funny thing was we had people over for dinner the whole time this was taking place. So andrew and i had to do shifts to entertain etc..

The weekend was good for little Ella (except for the witching hours which still take 2-3 hrs to get her to sleep).

Ann

Things have been so hectic around here, lots of christmas things going on, were never home!!!

so dissapointed that i missed the baby listener on thursday, hoping to buy a copy of it though, how has everyone found it? is it easy to follow?

Robyn- Sophie seems quite happy during the day, just likes to lie on the floor and observe, she slept through 4 nights in a row and i slept through 3 of those for the first time in months!!! felt sooooo good, she is a very mellow baby so far, not much crying, though i know that can change

Luua, Ella is a very good weight!! love the photos of her!! look forward to seeing more

No its not that lol

you just look like a teenage girl, i seen your last pic you had then this one i thought oh it must be your daughter, then i thought well you dont have a teenager lol

Looking good anyhow

Thanks I'm 32, so looking like a teenager a few weeks after giving birth has made my day!

Well you are looking good then, thought you would come back with you were 24 or something like that, so there ya go another boost

Mason is annoying the crap out me, and Bill is hiding in the garage, really ****s me!

He shoudl be at work but its raining, gggrrr

ETA: After i posted this the phone rang, and the girl said to me are your mum and dad home lol, i said no, no doubt they were selling something! but now i kinda feel good too
    Last edited by Belinda; December 4th, 2006 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AJP View Post
    so dissapointed that i missed the baby listener on thursday, hoping to buy a copy of it though, how has everyone found it? is it easy to follow?
    She was fantastic IMO, I thought she was right on the button. I have been using her tips with Baylee every time he cries. I would definately buy it if I were you.

AJP - I would get the DVD also. I wouldnt have known that Ella was a burpy baby but since using her tips i found she's been asking to be burped a lot. And this settles her faster.

Yep Ella is fast approaching the 5kg mark. In my mothers group the other babies seem so petite with soft cries. Ella just belts out cries (often in your ear) that would break glass.

Over the last 2 days she seems to have lost the ability to get herself into a deep sleep. That means she often wakes and needs to be settled back into sleep. I hope this doesnt go on for much longer as my arms are killing me.

LUUA- MIL works in a parent and baby unit so they will get the DVD and she said she will burn it for me, she has the literature on the DVD and is faxing it to me today, cant wait!!! i cant wait to start mothers group but i have to wait till mid jan..bummer hey

Well i think (fingers crossed) that my bleeding is finally stopping cant beleive it, so very over wearing pads!! hormones are changing though, i have pimples and so does poor Sophie
    Only 20 days till christmas and i havent bought one present yet, whoops...

Christy - you do look very young and refreshed with your santa hat on ! Defintiely not like haggard old me LMAO. I much prefer my no santa hat one LOL.

AJP - that is fantastic about getting all the literature etc. Lucky thing

Love

Wow, i guess i now join this little group seeing though Chelsea arrived in November instead of December.

She was born on 29/11, 3 days before her due date!
    Im a first time mum and finding motherhood rewarding but also a big challange, hopefully ill pick up some good info on the way!

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself here a little

Welcom Kimbaz.

Look forward to getting to know both you and Chelsea.

Love

Hi Kimbaz, congrats on your first little bundle of joy.

Welcome Kimbaz!!

oh I would love to have that literature from the Baby listener...thinking about buying the DVD this week. Its a bit pricey but I think I may be able to pass it on easily enough once Jovie's older.

Welcome Kim

Had a crap day so not much to say really, mentally drained, hope tommorow is better

Thanks for my avatar I am looking pretty hot there lol

Hi ladies,
    Im just sitting here with a very unsettled baby, hes not crying, just fussing when not being held and wide awake, he does not look like he is ready to sleep, so I guess I wont b either.

I love being mummy the dummy.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast