Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #28

Yep same one Jols!!

AF being nasty to you....kick her to the curb....

kick her to the curb!! like get pregnant????!!!??!!?

Sounds like a dandy plan to me Sophie would like a playmate

Sorry to hear someone is giving u a hard time Kim, i agree with Jols tell them to shove it!!! Im loving all the new pics of Jasmine and the ones of Chelsea's party!!!

sorry to hear u got AF and i think getting pregnant is a great idea too!! hehe

Do u know how hard it is now to keep up with 2 sites!!!

Dont even bother with them Kim, people like that are usually just insecure about themselves and what they're doing so shoot everyone else down.
    Jols...tempted? another bub? means no drinky-poos for mooooooonnnnntthhhhhhss! well...i could have some for you
    When does wonder weeks say this phase is over? Sleep is right out the window! settling her for naps is a joke. and she was up 3 times last night and would not, i mean WOULD NOT go back to sleep with out a feed. Did i mention 3 TIMES?!?!?!?!?!?!

we've been tossing up for ages when to start trying again, it will be either early next year for a nov/dec baby or mid next year for may onwards baby!! picky arnt i !!!
    tara does DH ever try and resettle evie during the night???? we did that recently and it worked a) she no longer wakes and b) if she does he goes in lays her back down and she goes back to sleep! milk truck aint there!!!

tokk this photo the other day and im in love with it!!!!sooo cute!
    P1010882 - BellyBelly Member Photo Gallery

Jols, she is sooooo cute!! great pic

ahhhh gorgeous Jols! I love the Santa nappy too

LOL i want our next bub due in either Jan, May, July or Dec.... So im picky to Jols!!

Aw Sophie is soo cute in that pic..

On a good note... Jasmine had her check and her hip is perfect!!!

thats great news Kim, u must be so relieved

Excellent Kim, I'm so relieved...I knew it would be ok
    Jols, we have tried that and she screamed the house down for hours..in the end i had to feed her just to settle her down.
    Had her 12mth check with the nurse today. she's 9.2kgs..tiny like her mum Right on track for everything tho. Whole side of her mouth is swollen from teeth
    She's not getting enough milk in the day now that shes not drinking from me, which i suspected. She said water doesnt really count, you should always offer milk first. anyway the nurse told me to try S26 Toddler Gold to replace all the nutrients and stuff she's not getting from me anymore. Does anyone else use that? What do you guys think about it?
    I also bought her some cups with straws today and she loooooves using them so started drinking heaps out of them too.
    So cute, i asked her 'where's evie' today and she patted herself on the head!!

Tara i use Karicare Gold Toddler 1-3 years formula and i love it, Chelsea drinks it fast and seems to love it!!

Well we have 2 bit if news to tell: (damn...no one of them is not im pg again)

1. Chelsea has 1 molar and another front tooth
    AND
    2. Chelsea can WALK!!!!!!!! SO proud of her....

3 days to her 1st birthday and the emotions are running high

tara she doenst need formula!! give her cows milk, she's on solids so she will be getting enough from the food!!, yay on the 9.2 kg!!! she's doing very well!! sophie loves fer straw cup too and everyone elses from mothers group as well !!

yay kim how exciting!! its all trouble from here on!!! she'll be into EVERYTHING!!

Im still not game enuf to give cows milk....im kinda in a selfish way praying Chelsea hates it and i can just give her formula...that sounds so bad doesnt it.

awwwww kim why?? she'll be fine, so will you

forgot to mention i put up the christmas tree today!!! the bottom 1/4 is bare. look so funny, going chrissy shopping tomorrow so will get a playpen to put around it as it weighs about 5okg!! no joke!!

Ella also likes the straw.She drinks 2 bottles of water from the straw. She's not on any milk by mine. No one has said anything to me - that's because i dont listen lOL I'm not planning to give her milk but if she wants i'll give it to her. She has milk in her cereal and she sometimes has milk from mine too! She's a guts.

Kim - glad that jasmine is OK. Practice the smile and walk away from the sticky beaks. No one's business but yours and your families.

Blanche - I just have to say Emelia is the cutest little thing in her fairy outfit. Looks like you all had fun. I can just imagine the purple cream on Emelia's face from the butterfly.

AJP - Sophies big blue eyes and little pink mouth - what's not to love!!!

On work - i've decided to resign. DH and I had a big chat and he says i havent been happy for ages. He says i've been tossing and turning in my sleep for the last few months. I guess you can only put up with so much. It has been really strange going to work and interacting with the same people you worked with last year, and they now treat you like you're an IDIOT. They dont talk to you about anything but your baby... and they insult your intelligence. I've had enough.

Ann

sounds like you've made a great decision ann!! you must be excited!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast