Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #28

Happy Birthday Aston
    Happy Birthday Chelsea
    Have a wonderful day!!

Blanche, i felt angry for you!! maybe she feels guilty tho and thought at the time she did what you would do..i'm not defending her, because i would be upset too, just wondering why someone could think they could smack a child, let alone one that isnt theirs.
    Well, a successful night of no feeds, but still wakeups...but she did have a 38 fever, and has it again now this morning. i'm positive its teeth. but she was happy to have a little sip from her milk cup and go back to sleep. what a champ. i only gave her one bf at 430 this morning cos she was so tired and screamy i didnt want to wake up everyone by going to the kitchen for milk

woohoo tara... i give aston his first feed anytime after 4am... I just decided that was the time that I would get too, and then he could have a morning feed... not sure why I made it that time, guess because the sun comes up not long after that.

thanks for the birthday wishes girls

Happy Birthday Aston!!!

Happy Birthday Chelsea!!!

nelly sweet, don't worry too much about what others are eating. Jovie loves tomatoes and things like that but Matilda still won't touch a raw vegetable except carrot... we are venturing out to celery but only if the dip is good Jovie will eat everything, Matilda... barely eats. They are all individual I haven't changed the way I prepare baby food, I haven't introduced things differently. They are all different and have different tastes. Okay?? *mwa*

Vicky you are right.... will rip up that report card. I am not worried about much... except when I have to wipe my child down & dress them on the doorstep they are so dirty LOL.

Gigi - night MCN's, DH always says "I forgot" I have heaps of BBH bamboo nappies with bamboo night boosters, I have night longie soakers... I have showed him how to put them on.... he STILL puts a sposie on. And in the middle of the night if he changes her & I've put on a MCN he'll put on a sposie. Its okay by me. We go through a pack of 50 disposables in 2 months. So thats not bad, what used to be a weekly thing....

Jovie is loving pushing things around the house. SUddlenly she's more brave with it & pushes the little plastic car or pram up & down the hall into the girls room & back. She still won't let go and walk but thats okay... I'm very happy with her taking her time.

Happy birthday Aston!

Happy birthday Chelsea!

Thanks Christy you know how you go through moments of mummy doubt....

I know Nelly *hugs* just want you to know you are a fantastic mummy!!!

Argh... Jovie had 30 minutes sleep this morning & will not have another nap I've got such bad cramps I wish I could take something more than panadol.

Having bit of a blah day today, Emelia has been very whingy and hard to get down to sleep, im thinking more teeth on the way, at least we had a few weeks break!!

how many teeth do they actually get? silly question i know!!but i have no idea

20 baby teeth blanche!!

oh crap 14 more to go

LOL Well we have 10 so 10 more man thats alot....

Hang on, Matilda only has 16!!!

christy she still awaiting her back molars!!

evie's temp has been up and down all day. she was in bed and asleep at 6 tonight after a cool shower and good dose of nurofen. i'm kinda getting a bit worried about these temps all the time. like ive said, i'm positive its teeth but my poor baby! its too much for a teeny weeny bean
    Last edited by taralee; November 29th, 2007 at 08:22 PM.

teeth are crap

can I share some exciting news - no I'm not pg ....

This is my second week as a Tupperware lady and have had a HUGE week and am taking home $1100 commission. Holy goodnight batman.

Thank you Vicky for giving me the guts to try it.

WTG Nelly!!! thats excellent, my ex manager does it now too and she loves doing it and the extra cash!!!

Poor Evie baby, i hate teeth too, they stuff everything up...hope u have a good night. wat have u got planned for her birthday tomorrow?

its DP birthday tomorrow as well he is taking the day off..he thinks he deserves it...which he does!!

Woowoo Nelly - what will you do with the extra dosh!?

Happy birthday to your DP Blanche.

Ella has 9 teeth now. (so a bit lop sided)

Its 9pm and ella is still not asleep! it takes her so long to settle to sleep now. These days it takes her 30mins to fall asleep. I wonder if i should have a longer quiet time before bed...

Maybe a silly question but is there any benefit in giving them milk if its in their food already?

Ann

Evie has a party planned for saturday which barely anyone is coming to now and its meant to rain so i am a bit peeved. i've been a bit half assed about it i just didnt think it would come round so fast!
    Good job nelly!

hi all...

have had a lovely day today with my one year old boy. shed a tear at 11.04 when he was born... bitter sweet tears...

my username has changed in case your wondering...

btw I have put new photos on facebook if anyone wants to have a look.

i have a date now for surgery...17th of december. at least with a date I can hang on a little longer I think, are ready to perform it myself at the moment!
    Last edited by tiggerandpooh; November 29th, 2007 at 08:56 PM.

glad u had and the birthday boy had a great day!! hope u wont be into much pain for much longer hun, not to far away now.

I changed my username too..nothing exciting!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Vicky - i hope the surgery comes around quickly for you!

Nelly - bilby eats far less foods than any baby on this thread, so don't worry, your baby is not the worst by far. She is still on pureed food, more like what a six month old eats. Won't have a bar of any finger food. I am so sick of spooning fruit puree, custard and yogurt into her. Even pureed veg is a battle! (without custard being added!!).

We had our first bath together last night, it went quite well, she delights in splashing the water and trying to pick up the water. I was worried how i would cope with the lifting and holding, but it went ok, we actually enjoyed it. DH lifted her out, so that made it do-able. Don't worry, she has been washed in the last year, but always by dh in the shower.

Lovely to hear about the birthdays. taralee, i hope the people that DO come to Evie's party, make it a lovely time. We only had three people who "popped in", not an official real party, and only having a small number was quite good - less stress for me anyways.

i'm just relieved to have gotten thru the last year to tell the truth!

WOnderful news about the Tupperware earnings, that's great.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast