Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #29

YAY for being home Kim, good luck uploading all the piccys.

Vicky, and that is why we have dogs :P they clean up the mess on the ground.

Nelly I HATE wasting food so often we are finishing Matilda's dinner although last night Jovie finished it.

Gigi the endo pain has only been the past few weeks... I haven't had AF for 2 years though. Lovely.

Ann how cute!! I love it when I hear the belly giggles... melts my heart

Tara I hope you had a good night.

Us: Jovie woke up with 38.5 temp & is lethargic. She had a huge feed & kept it all down but is very lethargic. We gave her some panadol & she's in just a nappy.... but the temps only gone down a tiny bit. She picked up a bit & ate some brekky. So no idea. Will take her to the GP JIC its a UTI or ear infection.

Christy i hope Jovie will be ok. Poor bugger

I managed 6 weeks with no AF....and she has returned...bugger bugger bugger. I thought it was returning last week..but was only cramps...grrr!

Chelsea has the cutest giggle....and a smile that melts ur heart! Looking at her birthday pics reminded me how lucky i am to have her.

kim looking forward to seeing more pics of the girls!! nelson bay- DH spent a few years growing up there!! parents owned a motel

christy hope the pains stop, you too vicky and christy hope that jovie is ok today

cant wait to see pics Kim!

and Aston jiving!!!

Christy, hope Jovie is ok.

uploaded the dancing man... see it on facebook, or youtube (my username is laurnath on youtube, vicky finch on facebook)I think I have most of you as friends on facebook...if I don't add me. aston is FINALLY asleep...I think its his teeth. he is so tired his eyes are bloodshot. that said i'm off to try and catch some sleep myself now! oh well I guess I got to upload the video while trying to get him to sleep.

hehehe how cute!!! hope u can get some sleep hun

Just posting to say we're all sick
    evie sounds like shes been on the hard turps for the last 6months, she's coughing like a ... i dont know how to finish that metaphor.
    anyways hope everyone is well. i cant get in to see my obgyn til feb but am having a scan in about 6 weeks...great! not long at all! (heavy sarcasm)
    anyways, back to bed for me

tara have a hot honey lemon drink with a shot of brandy!

Vicky Aston is gorgeous!!! night night sleep tight

tara i know how you fell, ive barking like a dog for a week now, my ribs ache and i keep dry reaching

my husband dances like Aston.

LOL

ann

LOL at Aston. How cute.

Jovie's been dozing all day, but only if she's being held, if I put her down she just screams. Her temp went down for a while but came back with a vengance around midday. She's just had some pureed fruit & I gave her some fruit juice diluted to try & up her fluids... which she LOVED... uh oh.

christy - i hope jovie is feeling better soon. I hate it when they get temps, because it can all go pear shaped on the head of a pin eh. aston is cranky and tired and sore. bloody teeth. I really need to go to the pharmacy and get some pain relief, but I'm too shattered to drive. he has just fallen asleep...which should be my cue to as well!!

lol ann - Aston cracks me up, as soon as he hears any music he starts moving...wonder if its a sign of things to come.

Argh i must be the dumbest one here...i cant find the clip anywhere of Aston!!

Got our photos back today from the glamour shoot. Will post them on Jasmines site soon then let u all know!

Feeling much better! am trying to catch up with posts.
    Vicky - Aston is so adorable!!! he and evie could be a match made in heaven...they're like twins!!
    Nelly - Brilliant!!! Loved the ad, must be done by the same people who make Sims, ooo i havent played that for a while, and doubt i will again!
    cant wait to see the pics kim!

did you watch the other one of him hiding tara - he was so funny!

god I've a ***** of a day. thank god all the kidlets are in bed asleep, and I have my second - yes second glass of wine in hand! I so hope aston has a better night tonight. poor little man, i know his mouth is hurting. he has been miserable all day. wants to be in my arms, wants to out of my arms, wants to be in my arms. basically doesnt know what he wants... I know how he feels! i'm so tired that i'm too tired to go to bed. how ridiculous is that!

Glad your feeling better Tara.

hidey ho everyone else...

Ok those glamour shoot pics are up on Jasmines site

*wolf whistles* lol wow Kim, u both look great..wat a great birthday present!

Thanks Blanche!!

OK both girls now have all their new pics up on their sites, including Chelsea's 1st birthday parties!!

Only took me 3 hours..LOL

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast