Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #29

Its awful...

nelly, I nearly spit out my coffee when I read
    Quote Originally Posted by nelly
    sorry too many wines spelling is a bit carp or the typing is anyway
    Carp... rofl... I know its a simple mistake but it was a bit Monty Python of a moment for me.

Gigi thinking of you.

Us: Jovie is still sick, having high temps... nothing else...

brb she's up and a clingon

Aww get better soon Jovie.

Poor Jovie...get better soon lil girl.

We are good here....except Chelsea decided to eat the live power cord....she doesnt appear to be hurt or anything...but keeping a watch on her.

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

kimbaz, i find people in public very insensitive - we got asked at a Grade One kid's birthday party, my SD entire class was invited, a parent (who was a chiro or physio or somethign), she kept on cornering me (the stepmum) and saying very loudly, in front of my SD who has celebral palsy "but when will she run normally?" - this is at a time when we're so grateful that SD CAN walk, after living with her wheelchair and AFO's and splints and BOTOX injections for years and years.

i have a large brown birthmark on my knee, always got told as a kid (in summer) "go and wash your knee"! It's much easier when it's in a spot like that, that you don't often have exposed, cos the exposed ones get comments and require more attention, remembering to put extra sunscreen on them etc.

SD was born with a very large raised strawberry birthmark on the front of her head, so very noticeable, it didn't need surgery, eventually just disappeared.

AFter my knee birthmark, i guess i was expecting bilby would have a big mark too, but for whatever reason, no marks. She is fascinated by the mole above my breasts, she plays with it when we're feeding.

VICKI - which part of your facebook does the video live in? i STILL can't find it!!!! and really want to!

thanks for all your kind and thoughtful words about relationship stuff. It seems to bubble up, every three months - when SD comes to stay with us. i get so stressed out, worrying about how to accomodate her literally, and when she's here we are extra cramped - we really got to find a bigger place to live, and somewhere with outdoor living area to play in. There is only one living space, also the only cool part of this home, and the back "patch of mud" is not anywhere that anyone, young or old, wants to spend any time. The neighbourhood is not safe crime wise, local hoons drag race cars along our street, no fence, we have got to find a better living environment.

Taralee - it's ok hon, i am HAPPY for you when Evie sleeps well, i don't take it personally truely! but you are a darling to consider my feelings.
    This is our 2nd night using a very thin sleeping bag, and there have been some improvements plus a short day time sleep making a re-appearance, so YEH for the very very light material sleeping bag, it's obv what we needed.
    Last edited by Gigi; December 8th, 2007 at 05:50 PM.

Well just spent 6 hours at the hospital, but no real results... bloods are normal, and the wee sample we waited 4 hours to get turned out to be inconclusive so they are sending it to a lab to see if there is an urinary tract infection. But 2 days of high temps and lethargy.... The hospital thinks it is probably something like roseola and Jovie's just a sensitive soul. She didn't smile the whole time she was there just cried & screamed.

Hugs Christy.....poor Joive. I hope they can find out what is wrong soon for you.

that sucks christy hope this get better soon

oh please someone give me a cure for morning sickness. it's worse than last time. i'm not joking

christy i hope jovie gets better real soon for you, poor poppet

TARA i lived on vegemite saladas, celery and herbal tea for 8 weeks!! i puked EVERY day from 7 weeks til around 15 weeks!! blah not looking forward to that feeling again!!

tara I lived on cheese and crackers, lamb chops and muesli with yoghurt (but not all together lol)for 20 weeks, couldn't stomach vegetables at all... mmm not looking forward to that either...

With Matilda it was plain 9 grain vitawheats and nothing else for ages... oh but I did have red poweraide, I found sipping the poweraide helped all day long. I lost 7 kg in my first trimester. With Jovie I was only sick for a week but it was full on. *hugs*

my sister had all day sickness right up until she gave birth and lived on hot chips and white bread - lol went from a size 6 to 14 made (me feel GREAT) but I still love her and she looks great again (cow)

Poor Jovie hope she is feeling better soon.

im so glad i havent had morning sickness again this time, i feel sorry for you Tara i couldnt imagine m/s with a toddler running around.

Gigi, i would have told that lady where to go!! how rude are some ppl...my cousin (she is a twin) and she has c/p shes 12 next year and she is doing so incredibly well its sad though when ppl stare and whisper

well Emelia doesnt like santa haha she screamed as soon as i put her on his lap, got my money back cos there was no way she was sitting still!!! we are going to try again tomorrow but i think she will be the same. oh well theres always next year.

she had her first hair cut today!! just her fringe, kept getting in her eyes

anyone been in the chat room lately?

nah i always froget about it will have to pop in soon!! havent been on for yonks

i just cant stomach anything. im having herbal tea and crackers. my eyes look like they've been making out with sandpaper.
    I just cant handle nausea, if it was pain, i could suck it up but nausea...i just cant deal with it so i said to dh that i think this is it, i dont think i can do this again. so we'll probably just be a 2 kiddie family. I dont think i could ever plan to get pg either, i'm glad evie and this bub have been 'surprises' cos i could never put my hand up to be so ill.
    Thank goodness i've got MIL she took evie for 2 hours while i slept today and then put her in the bath while i was puking my guts out.
    i've just chucked (TMI sorry) and eaten so am feeling ok for the next hour or so, even tho i feel like im on hard core smack. sorry i have read everyone's posts, just a little self-absorbed right now

tara i always chucked right before dinner then eat and be fine!! id also chuck if we had a late night and i was overtired!!

blanche not sure about over there but harvey norman do santa photos for free!! or pay $5 and get about 10 copies! very cheap!!

oooh have to go to HN then for Santa
    I used to chuck when I was hungry so learnt to eat really ofter like hourly so control it

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast