Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #33

Default Babies Born November 2006 #33

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in November 2006.

Your Moderators for this forum are ad follows:
    Sherie - [email protected] - Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] - Administrator

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Your Previous thread can be found here

oh god Ann you must be buggered!!! go to bed early tonight

sophie has two molars coming through plus a lower lateral, she is rosy cheecked and drooling today!!! she never drools!!!

Chelsea has 5 molars...and one coming thru...ekk! Nearly a mouthful

Aston has three molars coming through, one top one has already broken through, and I saw tonight one of the pointy ones has come through

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

CHristy = yet again i have a SNAP moment with what you said. Part of my reason for wanting a boy (i had forgotten until i read your words) was also to bring up a well balanced male into this world, to make up for some misogynist plonkers i have encountered in my life.

Good luck with all the teeth coming thru everyone. AJP Vicki, KiM

Had an interview with a community work agency to get a parenting support volunteer to visit me once a week, 2nd time lucky i hope. Last one was a paid worker (who's visits were 2.5 months apart), this time, a volunteer.

the community worker told me that bilby wasn't drinking out of the the sippy cup BECAUSE i was still feeding her SO LATE!!!! blimey, bilby is only 14 months old! She coudln't believe i hadn't weaned her yet!!! what is the rush? i thought it was up to personal choice!! And i know plenty of bf bubs who drink FINE out of sippy cups and eat their solids great. bilby is just the exception, fussy about solids and hasn't worked out the co-ordination of her hands or swallowing, to use the sippy cup. I watch bilby for signs of dehydration all the time, and even in our 40+ degree weather, she hasn't been dehydrating (thank goodness).

I wish the worker would just focus on the fact that bilby is blooming and looks as fit as a flea. I don't need any more mother guilt thank you!! BF-ing is one of the few things i actually feel i'm doing ok at as a mum.

ok, cross vent over, sorry folks!

I got my lovely ABA calendar today, beautiful photography in it.

oh Gigi how frustrating, you are doing fine!! I haven't had much luck with community nurses with breastfeeding, I've been told I don't have enough milk and that I am starting bad habits and that I should start weaning at 9 months. Stupid really & goes against everything the experts say.

how rude! how long you want to bf is up to you and your child! I feel sad that Aston has stopped...and sometimes think...I'll just see if he will take it. on the other hand, its nice to have my body back... (except when I when to get fitted for new bras!much to my horror I'm a DD now seems my big boobs are here to stay - long gone are the days when i was a pert b cup!)

i would love some boob back!! mine has shrunk big time!! down to a B cup from a DD when sophie was first born!! i was bearly a B to start with

GIGI tell them where to go!!

Jols - we've got twin boobs. I was the same. Right i'm getting pregnant for the big boobs again.

Teeth have cut through but still painful. Went to bed ok but woke up 5 times which is a shock for me as she usually sleeps through.

I wish I didnt have to go to work but we have some big presentations...

Gigi- Ella was breastfeed up until recently and she is a bottomless pit for food and would steal mine!
    Stupid nurse.

Ann

Gigi that is so rude, its so great that u are still able to BF y should u have to stop.

Ann- hope u have a better night, sucks that u have to work. Emelia still only has 6 teeth and no signs atm of any on the way (im not complaining!)

Had appt yesterday to book in at hospital and see a doctor to discuss if i need a c/s well wat a nut case she was she was a very weird lady!! in the end she had to go ask another doc about stuff and i have to go back at 32wks to check size of bub and everything then maybe they will be able to say c/s or v/del fingers crossed they say v/del!!
    had a great time shopping and brought 2 outifts for bub and mum got him his first teddy. not much winter wear out yet so i didnt spend to much!!

hehe ann!!! bring on the big boobie i say!!!

blanche we got the target catelogue today and the winter stuff is 20% off this week!!
    Last edited by Olive; January 19th, 2008 at 09:10 AM.

Blanche i hope for ur sake u get VD!!

Jols... Girl for Chelsea...Boy for Jasmine

I went from D with Chelsea to DD for Jasmine..theres nooo way they are getting smaller these boobies of mine

i was only in target the other day too and they had nothing in winter !!! thanks Jols just had a look at catalogue will have to go there!
    i cant do the gender thing cos i dont know the date of conception!

blanche going by your due date of 12/5 even though it may not be completly correct my book gave you conception date of 5/8/2007, thats based on a 28 day cycle

As a newbie... i don't really like to jump into someones conversation.. as i can see you all know each other quiet well. But just wanted to say hi again....

Zoe's 14 months old and only has 3 teeth.. 2 bottom and one top (side one.. weird i know).. but 2 more are coming through on the top.

Yep.. target has a few nice things out this week all ready for the colder days. A few weeks ago when it was quite cold i couldn't even find one long sleeve top anywhere!

Don't let anyone tell you when it's the right time to stop breastfeeding.. WHO (world health organisation) actually recommends breastfeeding for upto 2 yrs !
    My MHN discussed giving up breastfeeding when Zoe was 6 months !! What the ?
    Just do what you feel is right.

Anyways I hope everyone is well. Take care
    Anna

ann im still breastfeeding twice a day with lunch been cows milk, i plan on stopping in the coming months only as i would love my body to myself for a few months prior to TTC again

If i could have BF id still be doing it!!! 1 bub on each boobie!!

Hi Anna....we all know each other well and lets get to know u well too!!!

well i spent yesterday in hospital. i had some weird gastro thing or something and nothing would stay in my stomach, so a few I.V;s and a couple of hundred dollars later i was feeling better.
    obviously had what evie had the other day, no wonder she's been so grizzly.
    anyways, better go have a rest
    i've got mega shoulder pain too so i'm hoping everything's ok with the baby

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast