Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #33

Day from hell yesterday, night from hell.....nothing more to say here

:hugs: kim, we'll have to catch up soon

im feral today in a 'blame everything' on DH day!!!

oh kim... i hope today is better hun. i'm just continuously cranky at the moment... only one more week of the school holidays left... i hate to say it but thank god!! its just bben horrible weather, which has made the kids horrible, and me horrible, and horrible all round. over everything. had better do some soul feeding for me before I run away I think!

Hope today is better Kim

Jols LOL i have those days alot im suprised DF hasnt walked by now !!!

Sounds like Bilby loved the slide and sandpit!!

Vicky, damn maggies!!

Speaking of DF he came up and gave me a hug and kiss last night and atm im just hating any affection so i was just like meh, he said "i dont think u love me anymore" "like seriously i dont think u do"!! i told him not to be silly and i was the same when pregnant with Emelia, somedays i dont mind other days it irratates me to be hugged and kissed, DTD...am i a weirdo?!! I told him to remember wat im like when im not UTD, im all over him sorry TMI!!! poor DF might have to take him out for dinner or something!

Def need a catch up Jols

Hmmm....melt down....how do i get rid of family??
    http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ad.php?t=57765

:hugs: Kim im so angry for u

thats terrible kim

Kim - :hugs:

I come from a toxic family too. And I recently decided that the best thing for me and MY family is to remove them out of my life for a while. My mum was recently up here, and the longest I could have her around me was 7 days, and then I was more then ready for her to go. My sister - god don't get me started!

the best advice I can give you is to do the same, remove the toxicity hun. You don't need it. you dont want it, you don't deserve it. Take care of YOU and yours. let them fester in their [email protected]

I wish it was as easy....my dad is great and i cant rule him out of the girls life and know wats goin on....but of course he'd tell me what they were up too....

Im lost as to wat to say or do.

oh Kim sometimes family sucks. I often have heard my mum on the phone to her sisters talking about my parenting. I have confronted her & she gets upset & says that she raised 2 kids and knows how to do it. Its frustrating but there isn't any reason you need to take what she says on. So, your girls are spoiled. FANTASTIC! They are unconditionally loved. I don't understand how a 14 month old could be spoiled. It makes me angry.

I have a neighbour who says my kids are spoiled & need a smack & I get so angry. But then I think Thats her way of resolving issues. I would prefer my girls grow up to find other ways of dealing with conflict and frustration. If they dealt with those issues by just smacking the person who disagrees with them or who makes them angry than I haven't taught them well.

Lift your head mate, they don't understand you and don't appear to want too. If they are judging you than you parenting is obviously making an impact & making them feel less than adequat in what they have done/are doing.

well said christy!

hope you get the fatigue issues sorted out

im sad tonight, someone come and pick me up asked DH for a divorse tonight, he wouldnt give me one

oh babe. Are you on MSN?? Wanna chat?

nah dont know how to work it!!!
    thanks anyway

wow sounds like everyone is having a **** day. evie is as happy as anything but wont eat.
    DH is as sick as a dog.
    i had a massive gush of blood this afternoon which is really what i needed (sense my sarcasm girls). i felt like no-one would help me. it was like i was screaming 'i'm freakin pregnant can someone do something!!!' when finally a dr said she would fit me in and the ultrasound place said they would too.
    Dr listened for heartbeat and there was none. but ultrasound showed baby is perfectly happy, heartbeating fine and dates are spot on.
    *shrug*
    yup, like everyone, i think i would rather write this day right off

Aw Jols...want me to come get u.. u can come get drunk with Craig and me....its all we can do today

Geez Tara my heart stopped when u said blood and no heartbeat....phew..glad i kept reading on!

aww thanks kim thinking of heading to my parnets for lunch tomorrow though they give me the ****s so i wont last long!! sunday is an old work catch up taht DH was suppost to come to as well, but volenteered to work, not happy

tara hope everything is ok, rest up as much as possible!!

ann thanks for the hug!!

Im glad i aint BF..cos Jas would be drunk after her next feed....gunna drown my sorrows and pay the price tmrw morning.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast