Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #42

Default Babies Born November 2006 #42

This thread is for parents whose baby was born in November 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Astrolady ~ Administrator
    Sherie ~ Senior Moderator
    Dachlostar ~ Senior Moderator

MistyFying

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Baby Formula - What Manufacturers Don't Want You To Know
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids or formula.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

The Previous thread is here http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/your...2006-41-a.html

Poor Jovie....i noticed Chelsea has her top 2 and bottom 2 big teeth now...the eyes or whatever...i always stuff up names!!

Tv makes great education Tara!

Good on me has not set paranoia (sp) in Craig now. Remember i was saying i felt liek i was going to loose bub.....well now he has this feeling or fear that come 30 weeks somethign is going to happen. Rather scary cos normally he is right....any ways....morbid. So yes we trying to think of names now, but mine keep getting shot down.

Asked Chelsea today if she was having a brother and she told me 'Not ok'....rejected....but sister was 'Ok'......damn kids!

Oh and everything is 'Oh $hit'......oopppps!

Yay! Me first!
    Thanks Christy - sleep is sleep at the end of the day i guess! i just have to stop stressing...hahaha
    I hope Gigi's making some progress, she deserves a break

LOL posted like 2 seconds after you Kim!!!

LOL...to quick!

Any more progress with bubs eviction Tara? Why are we up so late!!

hidey how girls. I'm up late too...but that's normal for me. Aston is sooooooooooooo much better. My happy little man is back. Yay!

Glad to hear that Vicky....Jasmine is still very sick...but on the mend at least!!

i meant to say kim - Jas looked gorgeous in her christening dress. considering she was so poorly, she was a little trooper.

Aw thanks Vicky...i think she looked like a doll....gosh she was a good girl on the day...poor poppet was so sick though but she kept fighting on for the day with smiles and cuddles.

think i have gastro woke up vomitting then has the runs, i then repeated the formetioned again have to take sophie to the Dr today and DH woulsnt stay home to help, not happy,

vicky glad aston is well again!
    kim think happy thoughts!
    tara your a dag!!

yikes, hope you're feeling better soon Jols. I had gastro when i was 11 weeks pg, mind you, the drip at the hospital fixed that m/s right up! naughty dh, btw!
    Glad Aston is feeling better, Vicky. That was a long run, wasnt it!
    Evie's just gone down for a nap, so i better go and have a sleep too. it's so beautiful and sunny here today, i think i'll lay in the sunshine
    Kim - no more progress. might up the number of times we dtd and see if we can't help the wee one along hahahahaha

No DTD got Jasmine out....not to far to go Tara

Sorry your sick Jols....nothing worse then gastro! Bugger DH going to work....

Hey has anyone else gotten onto this 'In the Night Garden' ? it is fantastic lol at first i thought it was someone tripping out on acid and taking advantage of the kids natural attraction to colourful characters, but now we can't get enough of it. evie sits for the full 1/2 hour staring at it and laughing. LOL

Ive seen alot of posts and people reffering to it...but no idea what it is or what channel etc it is on!

ABC 1 & 2 Kim, at midday on ABC2... not sure what time on ABC1.... lol Tara, we love it so much I know what time its on.

URGH. Jovie has been a pain in the bum today. I had 5 minutes all morning without her in my arms & I wasn't allowed to sit either bloody teeth

Ah so i could IQ it on Foxtel!! Awesome thanks Christy

Christy - just saw you other post, and did reply but the computer had a spack. just wanted to give you a Will deliver it in person hun on Tuesday. Have you thought about getting in contact with a ADS support group?

Yes I think I will now vicky, I've been avoiding it so far, but today I needed to be able to talk to someone who had btdt. Not so much that Matilda was bad today, but that I realised how little I get to do because of her. I feel like a bad mum having her at Montessori an extra day a week so I can do the main shopping for the house.... thats it, the only reason she's there on a Tuesday is so I can organise food etc for our house because I can't have her at the shops with me.

Jovie... woke up from her 20 minute nap screaming for 45 minutes. I took her to the GP & she has tonsilitis man.... I thought the low grade temp, grizzly and slight runny nose was teeth. I'm glad I took her to the GP.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast