Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #43

Default Babies Born November 2006 #43

This thread is for parents whose baby was born in November 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Astrolady ~ Administrator
    Sherie ~ Senior Moderator
    Dachlostar ~ Senior Moderator

MistyFying

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Baby Formula - What Manufacturers Don't Want You To Know
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids or formula.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

The Previous thread is here http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/your...2006-42-a.html

Hows everyone's weekend going?

hows Jack today Blanche?

Craig has worked all day today, started at 10 and still there and we are ment to be at friends in 15 minutes. Chelsea has been ok today..yesterday i was ready to send her on a plane to anyone that would take her!!

Yeah i hear you Kim.
    What is the farkin go at the moment?! everything is a battle and a cry and a whinge. seriously, i was that ready to throw the towel in today it wasnt funny.
    BUT for a good laugh, go to youtube and search for kids' rock by tim hawkins. i was rolling on the floor. i looooove pearl jam (oh i love eddie so) so that made me laugh even harder, but so well done
    Gigi - if you could jump forward 19days for me, that'd be grrreat.
    Glad you're all home and happy Blanche
    Good luck with your scan on Friday Ann, if i forget to say it again before then!
    How's things Jols?

thanks ann and chrsity!!!

ann goodluck fo rnext friday!! i've got 3 weeks to wait til my first scan!!!

kim hope craig made it home in time!!! maybe the terrible two have hit chelsea!!!

tara wow only 18 days left!! eat heaps of red meat and drink at least 3 litres of water with lemon juice in it!!

feeling better about MIL, DH spoke to her on thrusday, not sure when i will speak to her again!!! maybe never!! home alone tonight DH at the footy, gopt tickets to their work corperate box!!
    found out yesterday that DH will be getting a bouns this year, hoping for around $5000!!! will make getting thing for sophie and new bub alot easier!!

Jols i think terrible twos have def struck early in this household...i thought i was gunna loose it tonight at our friends...

We never got to our friends until 730...only an hour late..and when we got there they werent home!! They had gone to buy the stuff for dinner...was was 845 before we ate and Chelsea was cracking it big time!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

toot toot chugga chugga big red car
    i think i am officially over the wiggles dvd!!! pity bilby loves dancing to it so much!

How is Jack doing Blanche?

Glad you are feeling a tad better about your MIL Jols. it's hard.

Sounds like today was very long for you Kim. I hope the late dinner was worth waiting for! yummy at least.

SD arrives tomorrow morning and meant to be going with dh to his interstate rellies for a week. DH hasn't even begun packing, so i will believe it when it happens. He had his car in for a service this morning (24 hours before going interstate!!!). I am nervous about caring for bilby 24/7 on my own, i get so tired, it's always a relief to me when he gets home at night. But the alternative is having SD here a week, which i know is too much for me. So either option is hard, but i hope i've chosen the right one.

VIcky - how you doing?

Hiya, ANn and Christy

Taralee - my magic powers have deserted me, you still have 18 days petal.

I'm here... just in heaps of pain with AF, and ready to kill DH. he is a massive PITA at the moment. his anxiety levels are thru the roof. went on a cleaning frenzy yesterday. the oven is so clean you can see yourself in it! then he moved onto polishing an antique gun that he has (just a replica)... sigh... i'll be glad that he is in hospital for a couple of days!!!!!

Gigi you will be ok hun, take things as they come and dont push yourself to much. SD not beign there is def the best option for you and Bilby. Gotta love the wiggles...Chelsea walks around now saying 'quack quack quack' and flapping her arms.....and does the 'Heads, shoulders...' bit of the song...forget knees and toes though...but knows ears, eyes nose and mouth!
    Theres a concert here in December id love to take Chels to but i dunno if thats the week MIL has the girls or not.

Hugs V.....i hope for your sake yu can recover while DH is in hossy.....damn that AF...she really has it in for you each month....are they going to do any firther tests to see why your always in so much pain? Is there a way to stop AF?

Tara im sending all my 'come out now' baby vibes to you...are you all ready for his/her arrival? Bet Evie will be getting excited

Ann hows things your way, all the best for your scan

Jols whats new...glad DH talked to your IL's.

Blanche is Jack still going well after his hospital stay?

Christy hope all is ok your way.

Now ladies have i told you that Jasmine is rolling finally??

MIL coming down in a few weeks and she is paying for a day out to get my hair done and to relax
    Aww tomorrow is Craigs LAST day of work then he is back home....this day has been long time coming and sooooo excited. Tuesday we are going on a date...just lunch and 10 pin bowling....late 2nd wedding anniversary outting (was Wednesday 8th July).

i agree with kim gigi, must better ifSD isnt there!!! you'll be fine!!!

vicky dam the witch! would going on the oill help with the pain?
    whens DH's op? why do men stress so much!!! man you has 3 c/s !!!

kim wow thats late, i struggle to hold sophie off til 5pm for dinner!!! going to try for 6pm tonight so we can have dinner together, roast chicken!!
    will be nice to have MIL there!!

not sure if mines going to ever talk to me again!!!

blanche gald you and Jack are home and getting better!!

Dinner isnt normally until 7-730 here so Chelsea is used to late dinners...any earlier and she goes feral at night. 5pm is when she is just getting out of bed from her nap!!

i've worked out that if sophie sleeps longer than 2.30 she's hard to get down!!!
    i've learnt to appreciate her 1 hour sleeps, only took me about 4 months
    all good now though!!
    we sing twinkle twinkle as her bed cue since stopping the feeding and she now does the actions and at the end runs into her room ready for bed!! such a proud mummy!! just hope it continues

Thats great Jols. Our after noon naps start around 130-2 and Chelsea wakes around 430-5.....they are my saviour! Jasmine goes down att he same time. Day nap Chels must know the time roughly and i said 'Ready for bed' and she runs to her bedroom door, grabs her baby and tries to climb the cot.

Night time i say 'bed time Chelsea' and she does the same thing....except i get a kiss and a wave then daddy puts her to bed and i put Jasmine to bed.

its so nice isnt it when they happily understand!!

going on the pill was the option that the GYN gave me after the lap in December - but seeing as how I had the tubal ligation to stop falling pregnant... because when I take the pill, other hormonal crap happens. I really need to take myself off to see a natropath, and go that route. a friend of ours is study bowen therapy and needs to do 100 hours of work - so I have happily volunteered myself. nothing ventured nothing gained. I think it maybe worse because I'm stressed to the hilt, with a pita husband. I am sick of telling him that he has certain things he has to comply with before the operation - like not smoking for 24hours, not having any alcohol for 24hours before, nothing to eat after midnight - I had such a hissy fit just a while ago, and said do whatever Richard - you seem to do everything there is to know about what is required with aneasetic (sp!) so do whatever you want!!!!! and walked off. bloody stupid man!

think waters broke - will let you know

ohhhhh tara!!!!! How exciting/scary

V I can't be on the pill to save my life, I turn into a horrible evil monster with terrible acne and more weight.... so I'm not on it. I can highly recommend chinese medicine. Highly

getting a bit of pain now - but i have no idea. midwife said it couldve just been a urinary thing. i am completely in the dark here!

soooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you tara!!!!!!!!!!!

squeeze like your pooing and see if it still leaks!!!!

mine broke and its horrible feeling leaking the whole time!!!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast