Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #8

Poor Chels maybe teeth are on the way!!!

oh no fair u gotta tell us the sex!! lol jk

Needles booked for 29th may.. same day i have my 19 week checkup! LOL... it will be a surprise to you all if you dont know of the sex.,....:P

Chels had a 20 min nap and woke screaming....

hmm, well i seemed to have gotten into a bad habit of feeding evie to sleep. she is so good at putting herself to sleep but these last few nights she's gotten overtired and then hungry so i feed her to settle her and i think she quite likes the idea of that..whoops!
    sorry, i feel like all i do is moan nowadays...body of a 24year old (nevermind the stretch marks and droopy bits) with the disposition of a 70year old (grumpy one with major chip off shoulder).
    maybe a beer will help.
    nigh-nighs!

I think beer helps alot

LOL I often feel that all I do is moan and groan about how hard it is taralee, so don't worry we are here for the good & the bad times.

enjoy the beer tara,i swear on the very rare occasions that i actually have adrink, garretee it's the night sophie wakes!!!! dont worry tara were all inthe same boat and understand!! just sod what you thinks right!!

LOL AJP I always express at 10pm if I have a drink jic Jovie wakes early & wants a feed. I got caught out once & she woke up at 11pm and I didn't feel safe so had DH give her a bottle of EBM.

mmm reading that made me feel like a drink lol

Kim: I dont like suprises, so thats not good lol, hope the scan goes great and you see heaps of stuff though and go healthy team blue for you even if i wont know till the end

nothing much happening here really, so much to do and heaps of time to do it, just choosing not too lol

catchya's

Hi girls,
    Yes, I am still alive and well, just MIA as have been back at Mother/Baby unit for past 2weeks still trying to sort out Logan's sleep issues and have a break myself. Was not expecting to get back in again so quick but they rang and said they had a spot come up that day if I was willing for such short notice, Couldn't pack my bags quick enough ... hehhe!!
    Can't say I was desperate to come home and back to housework, cooking etc. The house looked like a tip with only DH and the pets at home.... agggh!
    Logan's sleeping is still hit and miss but not much more I can do but accept it.
    He did sleep through a few nights at NorthPark but not convinced this will happen at home in the near future. Last night was a shocker - awake several times for the dumm then up (just for fun!!) for 2hrs b/n 3-5am and then wanting to be up again a 6am. Think I will just have to give in to sleeping a bit during the day (easier said than done) and try and ignore all the jobs that need doing (waaaay easier said than done!!)
    Sorry have not reall had the chance to catch up with where everyone is at but hopefully everyone and their babies are well.
    Can't belive they are all b/n 5-6mths old - where did that time go???

whats b/n?

Between? Im just taking a guess~!

LOL Yeah I think its between... at least thats how I read it

Its good to hear from you Meredith. One thing I found at the sleep centre with Matilda was that even though it didn't "fix" the sleep issues, it gave me confidence. I hope that you gained heaps of confidence there *hugs*

Jovie's refusing to sleep and we have someone coming to take pictures in a few minutes... ah well... had to happen. We are being photographed for the newspaper doing a story on birth choices & VBAC's.

Ah goodluck with the newspaper article Christy, should be interesting!!

Jovie was VBAC wasnt she?

Welcome back belinda and meredith, good to hear from you both!!!

Goodluck with photo shoot christy!!!

Thanks girls!! Its went okay, Jovie missed her nap & didn't turn on the smiles but she looked beautiful anyway Yep Kim she was a VBAC and one that I had to fight for so I guess the more I had to fight for it, the more passionate I got about women's birthing choices or lack there of... so I got to know a few "fighters" for birthing rights through Kelly(BellyBelly) and thats how I've gotten where I am atm LOL.

oh of course, between makes sense! duh!
    Christy, maybe you can answer this, i've been talking to my SIL who's about to have her first at the same hospital i went to and we were talking about how expensive it is. For example, the OBGYN i went to at John Flynn hospital was great and i loved the hospital so i will definately go back, but it costs $70 for each visit and then there's a $1500 "planning and management" fee when you're 30 weeks. so depending on medicare you dont get a whole lot back. My health fund covered $3900 of the total $4000 bill for the pleasure of going to john flynn so it wasnt so bad in that respect. ANYWAYS what i want to know is, can you go to a private hospital to have the baby but not use one of the ob's who work there? cos a midwife delivered evie and then my ob came in for all of about 5mins to stitch me up. can you just "hire" (for want of a better word) a midwife to be present at the birth?
    does that make sense?

also thinking ahead as still no af. potential m/s this morning? let's see where this is going...

Do a HPT Tara!!!!!!!

oohh tara it sounds like you need to poas!!!!

EDT snap kim!!!!!
    Last edited by Olive; May 3rd, 2007 at 03:27 PM. Reason: added

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast