Poor Louis was unsettled again last night and this morning had a rash all over his body and on 1 cheek! I took him to the dr but he didn't have anything to say other than to watch him for a temperature....He doesn't seem to bothered although he has been a bit grumpier than normal. We went for a walk at Lilydale Lake today which was nice and it was so cute because he fell asleep before we even got around - he never falls asleep in his pram anymore!! He loved seeing all the birds and dogs around.
No sign of those toothie pegs yet......
Well, got a phone call from the girl interested in my business and she's decided against it - grrr. I think I will just end it and be done with as I can't be bothered stuffing around. I just don't need the stress at the moment - I just feel too tired to deal with it all....Some good news is that I think we've found a way to move up the country a bit earlier so hopefully by about mid way through next year when the new bubba has settled we'll be able to start getting organised. We were talking today and we'll have to get satellite for the internet - no way are we having dial up! hehehe.
Tracey - I couldn't handle not having the computer on - I'm sure I would get a lot more done though! hehe. Poor Jordan and his poos! I agree the prune juice should work - and I suppose just making sure he has lots of fluids. It sounds like he's moving around well though!
Linda - Glad the run went well - Congratulations! Thats great Emmas doing well!
Nikki - I hope everythings starting to settle down for you with your move!
Melissa - I hope Benjamins going well!
OK - can't seem to keep my eyes open - think I'll get ready for bed!
Bookmarks