Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in October 2005 #15

yep.cahntelle now sleeps on her tummy aswell and has been for a few months.at this age there is no need to worry as they are mobile enough to turn over if they are having trouble with breathing,tis fine.
    glad you can make it kristie,i hope it is a better day than today as far as the weather is concerened.
    i had a very bad headache all night last night,i woke up crying evey hour cos it was so intense,3 panadol and a midnight showr helped but i swaer it felt like my haed was going to explode.much better today.
    chantelle is still an absolute misery,she is so wingy and just wants to be carried all day,it is very hard.im not sure but i think she might have the next 2 teeth gtting ready to come down as it looks a bit buldgy and white next to the first 2.oh the joys.
    i am lucky that dh isnt interested in computer games cos we have a ps2,psp,xbox,gamecube and a gameboy ds.my boys are a bit spoilt arnt they.
    off to have a cut and colour today,going blonde for summer.
    nikki

Hi!

Nikki - Sorry to hear about your bad headache - sounds terrible. I had some doozys when I was p/g last time but have managed to avoid them so far. Louis is very clingy at the moment as well. Maybe it's a bit of an age thing as well?
    Wow at all the computers you've got!! hehe. Spoilt? No.......hehehe.

Well after all the runny bum and nappy rash last week we still have no sign of teeth. I feel really bad now because maybe it was just diarrhoea?....

Benjamin is all worn out after showing me he can now take 6 steps in a row. I'm so glad he's getting the hang of it. He took 6 steps then sat down, then stood up and took another 4. My sil said that the next stage is climbing after walking. He's been trying to climb up onto our bed for a little while now. Still hasn't mastered the dismount though.

Nikki - Benjamin had one of those days on Monday. Didn't want to be on the ground, just wanted to be attached or under foot.

My Dh doesn't get the chance to play his PS2 all the time. I think I should give him a weekend to do that sometime soon, but this weekend the 3 of us are off up to Caloundra to the Rydges Oasis Resort for 2 nights. We are going to take Benjamin to the beach for the first time.

We have to vote on the weekend up here too

Not long to go to Benjamin's birthday party too!

Melissa

Nikki Hope the headache got better. Poor Chantelle hope she chears up a bit, its terrible when they are clingy you cant get much done.
    Kristie LOL about Louis sleeping, funny how the move around in their sleep
    Melissa hope you have a nice weekend away

Well of to watch rock star only a quickee. off to swimming tomorrow YEAH cant wait

Hi!

I'm sick with a cold!! Grrrr. So dont' have the energy for it - hopefully it doesn't last too long although I haven't been this sick for a while. Louis is getting a bit better now.

Melissa - Wow on Benjamin taking all those steps! He's really a little walker now!

Tracey - How was swimming?

Not much else to report - very quiet in here!

actually - was going to ask - Louis is spitting all his food out and not eating much at all at the moment - did this happen to anyone else?
    Also he's fighting going to bed of an evening. He's having 2 naps again of 1 1/2h and then another 1 h - Is this maybe too much for him?? If I keep him up late he goes down no worries so I'm assuming he's just not tired enough at 7pm-7.30pm but at the same time I need to have a break (hope that doesn't sound nasty) I might just need him to have a couple of tired days and get back to 1 nap. I tried the other day but I thought he wasn't eating because he was tired but he's not eating anyway - little cheeky.

Sweet dreams!

Kristie - most people say at this age babies should only be having 2 naps of 1 - 1 1/2 hours through the day, so it sounds right the amount Louis is having... I find with Dylan that if he's in bed later than 7.30 he doesn't settle well the next night. I've found that by keeping a consistent routine with the same bed time every night is the best way, so he now has a bottle at 6.45 and is in bed by 7. That way he knows what to expect and settles easily. But yeah - it may take a few bad nights to get him used to such a routine. HTH.

Thanks Donella - I think a big problem is that I'm out late 2 nights a week not getting home until closer to 7pm and then giving him his feed etc. I think it definitely mucks up his routine.
    Another reason giving up work will be great!!

Kristie - Get well soon!

Melissa

kristie,the flu is running heavy in our house also.dh has it bad.also chantelle,i can feel it coming on as a i have a sore throat and no energy,it is such a struggle to do anything at the moment,chantelle has been absolutly appaling at night.first it was teeth and now the cold but she is demanding feeds up to 3 times a night again so unfortunantly i am going to have to start cc again when she is better.i am trying to get motivated to pack as we are moving next friday.
    i am going to see the dr today,as much as i have been trying to ignore the way i have been feeling i think i have a touch of depression,damn!!!!
    i am having a very hard time coping with most things at the moment and i just seem to be miserable all the time.everything is getting on top of me and i am not the happy,easy going energetic person i normally am.i have decided to see the gp just incase,if he thinks i need antidepressants then i will take them as i hate feeling like this all the time.i need to get better for my family.and for me and for the baby i am carrying.have to say it is nice to see the sun out today.
    i am taking the boys to see our beloved demons play in the fionals tonight at the mcg against st kilda.hope we win.
    nikki

Kell Guest

Hey there!
    Kristie - that sucks you arent feeling well, hopefully you will get better soon. Will has 2 naps, the first 1hr and the second about 1.5 hours then goes to bed about 6.30 every night. he has the same routine every day, so maybe that's the trick with Louis too, working late makes it hard for you tho. Will doesnt spit food out so cant help there

Melissa - Yay on Benjamin taking those steps!

Nikki - You poor thing, hopefully the dr can help you sort things out and you can start to feel yourself again

Tracey - how was swimming?

I am off to the dr this morning, i think Will has a sty on his eye and Molly has a strange bruise and hard lump on her back, also Will has some eczema which i will get her to look at - busy morning. Will has started sitting up on his own (ie from rolling crawling on the floor to sitting up) Yay! He has started saying num num for food, and ta and 'tickle tickle' when he wants to play not much else to report, the weather is clearing nicely - we had snow here yesterday :eek: Moll enjoyed playing in it tho!

Hi everyone. I'm so sorry I haven't posted for ages. I do come in & read all of your posts though, it's just usually when I'm in the middle of something or only have one hand & cant do all the personals.

Kell - Will is doing so well! How cute at his words! Emma says 'yum' for food LOL.

Kristie - hope the sleeping sorts itself out soon. Emma has phases of fussy eating & sleeping, I guess their little bodies have a lot going on!

Nikki - I hope you feel better soon!

Hello :wave: to everyone else!

Everything is going well here. Emma's up once at 4 or 5am for a feed, but otherwise sleeps all night, which is great. She has a little block trolley that she pushes everywhere, with a grin from ear to ear as she does it. I'm planning her party too - I'm so excited! I ordered cake making gear for her cake - cost me $56 :eek:

I'm doing the Sydney Bridge run next weekend, so have been training for that, so pretty tired. After that & another one 2 weeks later, we will get serious about TTC...

Hi!

Still feeling rotten and had a shocker of a nights sleep. (Louis slept through after he finally went down though - woohoo!) Nothing much from us though.

Nikki - Sorry to hear your not going to well. You have so much on your plate I don't blame you for feeling a bit over it! Good idea to go to the dr though...I hope you feel better soon! Have fun at the footy tonight!

Kell - yeah, I think I'll just go with the flow with his sleeps as he does go down really well when he seems tired enough. He's definitely needing his 2 sleeps at the moment with being sick...
    I hope the kids are ok - what a big trip to the drs! I think I'll take Louis back if his cough hasn't cleared up by Monday as I'd hate for it to have turned into anything nasty. The stupid dr said that I wouldn't need to come back but I don't like to leave him sick for too long...I'll go back to my normal dr I think.

Linda - Glad that you're well. Wow at your running!! Good luck with it - I'm sure you'll have heaps of fun. Good luck with ttc after that! (I'll keep reading that thread anyway!)

Really should have a shower and get dressed.....but...just....can't...get....up....heh e

Hey guys, sorry again I have been missing, I'm thinking that i need to get my own computer so I can actually get on one regularly.

Nikki - sorry I didnt give you my address, I need yours too! 11 Evandale Ave, Nunawading 3131. I'm glad you went to the doctors about feeling flat. How di it go though?

Tracey and Kristie I need your addresses too for our invites, we are having toris on the 14th of october in a park out this way, I hope you can make it!

Not much happening here to report, Tori has just got teeth 7 and 8 through in the last few days so has been a grump! We are back to two feeds at night again too but managed to cut out one of the day feeds which is great. I wish I could wean totally, I am so over it and its become quite painful with my uterus contracting while feeding!

Jeepers, got to go girls! the princess is screaming her head off!!!

Hi Ladies
    Well this weekend has been good. We went out to breaky this morning which was nice. Jordan talked the place down which was funny. We went to the new market in CS and it was terrible.
    Jordan is doing well. We are cutting back to 2 feeds now and he is still only rocking on his knees. I wait patiently for him to crawl. I think he actually said "MUM" properly 3 times yesterday but hasnt said it since. He only really babbles, no clear words yet.

Nikki PLEASE call me and come around if you need some company. I hope that the doc app went well and you are feeling better. How was the footy?
    Kristie hope Louis's sleeping is improving so you can get the rest you need. When you do you plan on stopping work?
    Cindy I am so sorry but we wont be able to make Toris bday. I have my friends bubs christening and my dads 60th that day. I am sure we will see eachother at some point so we can celebrate all the birthdays then. Hope you are are doing well with the PG.
    Linda good luck with the run, what a fit lady you must be. I cant even jog to the letterbox and back Hope Emma is well. Good on you for setting a goal for TTC. I wish I could get DH to come around as I would love to start TTC again. ALl in good time I guess
    Kell Hope the kids are better, how is Wills excema? Jordan has it on his back. Its awful stuff

Off to prepare dinner SO NOT EXCITING! Take care

Well, the weekend is over already!! I hate it now that I work again, they go way to fast.

Nothing much happened today, just went shopping with my sister but didnt even really find anything to spend money on!

Have done the invites to toris birthday now, decided on the 15th instead ofthe 14th coz the other half says he is going to try to find another job coz he hates his and thinks he will probably end up having to work saturdays again! Just great!

Foudn out tonight that my friends brother died on friday night which sucks!! He has been sick for ages now but it still happend really fast in the end. He only went into hospital on wednesday! I hate funerals, been to way to many of them for someone my age!

Well I am off anyhow, I am exhausted and still have to get my work stuff ready for the morning!.

Hi!

I've had a pretty good weekend. Just slowly recovering from my cold. Had lunch out at Dads today which was nice for Louis. He loved the attention! He had only a couple of smallish sleeps for the day so was i n bed by 7pm which is nice!!

Cindy - Glad you're well! Wow on Tori's teeth. What a bugger about changing your party date - thats the same day as Chantelles!!! Sorry to hear about your friends brother - how sad....

Tracey - Brekky out sounds nice! Woohoo on cutting down to 2 feeds - its so easy! It doesn't sound like Jordans far off crawling at all! I'm going to finish work at the start of Dec! It will be all over then - I'll have either handed it over to a new owner or will just close it down. I'm so excited!

Anyway off to bed!

We had a wonderful warm weekend up the Sunshine Coast. We came back to rain and cold here in Toowoomba.

They buried Steve Irwin at Australia Zoo on Sunday. They had the road outside the park slowed right down so people could pay their respects to Steve. The local Council had made it a 60 zone when it's usually 100.

We heard about Peter Brock too. 2 big names gone in one week :eek:

Benjamin has been walking all by himself over the weekend, and getting into absolutely EVERYTHING...He's also come to saying MA BA, which we worked out is actually Mars Bar. Not sure where he got that one from.

To all in here that are not well - Get well soon!

To all in here that are expecting - I hope everything is going well?

Melissa

Hi!

Louis had a great nights sleep! Woohoo. Hopefully I can keep him in this better routine!

Melissa - Thats great you had such a good weekend! It has been a sad week thats for sure. Wow on Benjamin walking!! Thats great! He'll keep you on your toes! How old was he when he took his first step?
    Yep, getting better slowly but surely and bub in tum's going well!

Have a good day - I must get some housework and washing done - it looks like a bombs hit it!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast